Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

My Real Life Encounter With An Angel Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Real Life Encounter With An Angel Of God (576 Views)

My True Life Encounter With Nairalanders Who Are Witches, Wizards, and Babalawos / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Real Life Encounter With An Angel Of God by ApostleAnarchy(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2020
God is with us brethren.
In some Bible passages(Genesis 18:1-8; Genesis 18:22; Genesis 19:1-3) we can see that Angels appeared physically ,in human form to some people who God had commanded them to visit while sometimes they appear spiritually(Numbers 22:23-32) or even through visions(Revelation 10:1-3).
I was assisted through an encounter with an angel who appeared in human form.
I vividly recall a day while coming back from registering my Jamb which took me late into the night, Problem started when I got trapped due to lack of cabs going to my home direction .It was getting really late and I found myself praying to God in fear. Seconds turned to minutes but still, no cab! About half an hour later, a dark complexioned man walked towards me and stood beside me, at first glance, he looked like a waiting passenger. I turned to face him and greeted, he glanced my way and responded to my greeting formally, then I asked "sir, please where can I get a cab going to Army junction? " I asked .He then said to me "you're at the right place" Few seconds after he came, many cabs suddenly drove to a stop in front of us. He pointed to a particular one and said "enter that one" he said with all surety, I rushed through the crowd of people and got in, while waiting for the cab to get filled, I turned to him and yelled a thank you to him. He faced my way and stared penetratingly at me, I thanked him again but he stood unmoving. I suprisingly felt comfortable with his gaze at me and on thanking him a third time , I some how heard and felt something in me saying ;" this is an angel of God" The cab driver turned the keys and sped off. Looking behind me, the man's eyes were still focused on my cab I, I felt protected and somehow, he made me know he was an angel. I thanked Jesus for assisting me that night and I still thank him everyday.
Note before; I modified the name of my destination for anonymousity
God is with us all brethren, let's have faith and never feel alone, happy Sunday

3 Likes

Re: My Real Life Encounter With An Angel Of God by ITbomb(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2020
Angels are now into cab hailing biz, that's reassuring

2 Likes

Re: My Real Life Encounter With An Angel Of God by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2020
Angels are ministering spirits, they are on standby to run errands for God's children any time and any day, the circumstances notwithstanding.
ITbomb:

3 Likes

Re: My Real Life Encounter With An Angel Of God by GodsMopol: 10:50am On Jul 12, 2020
ApostleAnarchy:
God is with us brethren.
In some Bible passages(Genesis 18:1-8; Genesis 18:22; Genesis 19:1-3) we can see that Angels appeared physically ,in human form to some people who God had commanded them to visit while sometimes they appear spiritually(Numbers 22:23-32) or even through visions(Revelation 10:1-3).
I was assisted through an encounter with an angel who appeared in human form.
I vividly recall a day while coming back from registering my Jamb which took me late into the night, Problem started when I got trapped due to lack of cabs going to my home direction .It was getting really late and I found myself praying to God in fear. Seconds turned to minutes but still, no cab! About half an hour later, a dark complexioned man walked towards me and stood beside me, at first glance, he looked like a waiting passenger. I turned to face him and greeted, he glanced my way and responded to my greeting formally, then I asked "sir, please where can I get a cab going to Army junction? " I asked .He then said to me "you're at the right place" Few seconds after he came, many cabs suddenly drove to a stop in front of us. He pointed to a particular one and said "enter that one" he said with all surety, I rushed through the crowd of people and got in, while waiting for the cab to get filled, I turned to him and yelled a thank you to him. He faced my way and stared penetratingly at me, I thanked him again but he stood unmoving. I suprisingly felt comfortable with his gaze at me and on thanking him a third time , I some how heard and felt something in me saying ;" this is an angel of God" The cab driver turned the keys and sped off. Looking behind me, the man's eyes were still focused on my cab I, I felt protected and somehow, he made me know he was an angel. I thanked Jesus for assisting me that night and I still thank him everyday.
Note before; I modified the name of my destination for anonymousity
God is with us all brethren, let's have faith and never feel alone, happy Sunday

such experiences are rare, but I bless God for you

1 Like

Re: My Real Life Encounter With An Angel Of God by LordYahweh(m): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2020
I have better things to do with my angels than send them to help you get a cab to go write JAMB. You simply met a good man, leave it at that.

4 Likes

Re: My Real Life Encounter With An Angel Of God by Ghostrye: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Angels are ministering spirits, they are on standby to run errands for God's children any time and any day, the circumstances notwithstanding.
To run errands eh? now that explains why there was a revolt in heaven
Re: My Real Life Encounter With An Angel Of God by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yes, they run errands at God's command. Remember the angel that delivered messages to both Mary and Joseph at different time among so many of such? Hmm?
Ghostrye:

To run errands eh? now that explains why there was a revolt in heaven
Re: My Real Life Encounter With An Angel Of God by chigoziri2403(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
I saw one when I wanted to rent an apartment, an elderly woman while I was about paying for the bike that took us to the house, she pointed to the house and looked at me, shook her head vigorously, I got the message, I paid and looked back, I didn't see her again, I asked the agent that came with me if he saw any woman pass by, he said no
On accessing the house, the price was too good to be true,
I rejected it with a flimsy excuse
Later, I found out nobody had lived there for the past 3 years, even the owner wasn't interested again
The second one involved my dad, this one was so real when he told us, you can't deny it

2 Likes

Re: My Real Life Encounter With An Angel Of God by Danhumprey: 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
ITbomb:

grin grin grin grin grin

What the hell is wrong with you?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Stop Getting Offended In Men Of God / "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! / Adekunle Gold Offers Pastor Sam Adeyemi Beer, Check Out Pastor’s Response.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.