Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

My Fruit Is Better Than Gold - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fruit Is Better Than Gold (190 Views)

Should I Go Back To School Or Focus On My Fruit Biz. / Things That Are Better Than Money / First Fruit Is A Scam,be Wiser In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fruit Is Better Than Gold by VirtueDigest: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2020
When we live a life grounded in Christ, good fruit is born from our lives. Life is developed from a source; it cannot be manufactured. Fruit is not made; it grows as the requirement of life principle.

Apparently, we all want to live a good life, and we all want to make a difference in our spheres of influence. But the fundamental question is that: how do you do that? Do you produce good fruits or bad fruits?

Fruits are meant to blossom and the principle of fruit bearing is literally a life principle. Fruit bearing is as a result of abiding in Christ. Therefore, bearing fruit glorifies God. It makes you a disciple of Christ and it helps you to grow spiritually.

In life, slow and steady wins the race. So, here are the few tips on how to bear good fruits:

First, do whatever has been placed before you with perseverance and faithfulness. Perseverance gives the urge to continue trying to do something though we are not sure of the success. It keeps giving the hope that there is a happy ending. The rule of perseverance says NEVER GIVE UP. However, do it with all diligence.

Also, you need to exercise faith in little things. Faith is the assurance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. You need to walk in faith. It is like a muscle because it strengthens you.

Read more: https://virtuedigest.com/my-fruit-is-better-than-gold/

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Is Currently Down. / How To Build Character In Your Child / The Power Of The Phone �in Your Hands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.