Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser (43881 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda / Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America / Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by ekestic1976(f): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
The Pope loves beautiful women obviously angry grin grin grin
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by Noel19: 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
favour32:

The ratio is for Nigeria too grin
Na bad people full Nigeria pass any other place in the world.

You'll never know what bad is until you visit Guadalajara in Mexico

2 Likes

Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by Noel19: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
AreaFada2:

Ngige who is now a saint in Buhari's govt was shown taking oath naked at Okija shrine. Northern leaders have marabouts from Mali, Chad, Niger, Cameroon, etc.

Nor dull yourself. They are all deep voodoo people and cultists.

Edo has it all, best of both worlds; Anini the armed robber and Chief Tony Annenih, the political robber.
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by favour32(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
Noel19:

You'll never know what bad is until you visit Guadalajara in Mexico
You mean say Nigeria na angel compare to Guadalajara shocked
But na San Salvador for El Salvador na dangerous pass for the world.
Guadalajara dey learn work or Guadalajara na heaven where S.S dey.
Those people wicked pass Nigeria o grin
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by JordanMichael(m): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
HomerTimpson:
if thats what you know,FINE
Lol

1 Like

Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by InvertedHammer: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
/
This is confusing.

I thought Pope has God on speed dial. Why would he need human advisers when he could pray and God will show him the way? Does it mean that the Roman Catholic church is truly a corporation as speculated in different quarters?

Congratulations to the young lady by the way.

/
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by Grateful02(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
Uniben students ko soon full this trend. Laslas na " Aerial view of uniben " ko show
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by Grateful02(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
Who be this wey wan trend overnight?
InvertedHammer:
/
This is confusing.

I thought Pope has God on speed dial. Why would he need human advisers when he could pray and God will show him the way? Does it mean that the Roman Catholic church is truly a corporation as speculated in different quarters?

Congratulations to the young lady by the way.

/
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by Noel19: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
favour32:

You mean say Nigeria na angel compare to Guadalajara shocked

Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, Chile, Afghanistan, Yemen these are the most dangerous places in the world.

Colombia has the Medellin Cartel

Mexico has Sinaloa Cartel

These two cartels are the most dangerous and most wanted drug cartels on the FBI list.
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by maxibrainz02(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.
I have decided to teach you the business of importation.
You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria
You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.
You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)
You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are
You will also learn how to sell your products.
By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �
Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �
Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.
30k?
20k?
10k?
But NO
I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.
Yes 3000.
But this offer will last last for 24hours
I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)
Early birds will pay 2500.
After 24hours everything will go back to 10k
The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease
Contact
080. 68. 15 29 51.
I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.
Secure your bag ASAP �
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Pope Don see babe
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by HomerTimpson: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
undisputedgbola:

I really love to know, do you mind if you share it?
read the comments further and follow your instinct
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by IME1: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Live well so you can have great testaments and accolades about you even in your absence.

Lovely woman used to give me ride back then
The car will be full with many children.
She's very empathetic and loves education
I attended a Ted talk like event she spoke in, very impressed
She can smile for Africa.
Funny I was reminiscing on my growing up with my mum last night
And she never knew I used to trek after school to my dad's office till I was the last man trekking

Meanwhile tell the poster above me that Nigeria (due to its traditions, morals and religious adherence {even though Mexico and Colombia are very traditional and religious also} are not even rated as bloodthirsty) are Kg compared to the Latin Americans and even the Russians, Italians and Chinese mob and mafias

Fact

Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by favour32(m): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
Noel19:

Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, Chile, Afghanistan, Yemen these are the most dangerous places in the world.

Colombia has the Medellin Cartel

Mexico has Sinaloa Cartel

These two cartels are the most dangerous and most wanted drug cartels on the FBI list.
Na drug cartel areas be these na.
Who do anyhow go see anyhow....even the police for these areas dey hear am.
I watch one video wey the cartel send them make dem fall one police man..o.. boy,dem monitor this police man well well b4 dem fall am.....the bullets go reach 50 wey dem throw way for e body.
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by Josenice(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
She was my HOD then in the department of Sociology and Anthropology Uniben. She was a mother to all. Congratulations mama
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by Noel19: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
favour32:

Na drug cartel areas be these na.
Who do anyhow go see anyhow....even the police for these areas dey hear am.
I watch one video wey the cartel send them make dem fall one police man..o.. boy,dem monitor this police man well well b4 dem fall am.....the bullets go reach 50 wey dem throw way for e body.

Most of the police men in those are on their pay role. If you refuse to comply, they know where your parents, wife or family members live. They know the schools your children attend. These guys are wicked and cold blooded.

1 Like

Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by HomerTimpson: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Idol worshippers
HMMM well
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
Congratulations Ma, well deserved!
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by MikkieEl: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
ManOfCompetence:
Her face looks familiar.....seems she's a parishioner of St Albert Catholic Church uniben

Clear!
Saint Albert to the world.

1 Like

Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by ebukason3(m): 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
HomerTimpson:
BAD NEWS if you know you know
Good news , because you don't know that you don't know.
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by favour32(m): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
Noel19:

Most of the police men in those are on their pay role. If you refuse to comply, they know where your parents, wife or family members live. They know the schools your children attend. These guys are wicked and cold blooded.
Forgiveness is a sin where these cartels dey.
The cartel nor dey entirely wicked o.
Many dey do community service o.
The local people dey respect dem for that.
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by nosaobaseki(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by akezn: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
Very friendly lecturer. Taught me Intro. to Anthro. In yr one that year.
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by Noel19: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
favour32:

Forgiveness is a sin where these cartels dey.
The cartel nor dey entirely wicked o.
Many dey do community service o.
The local people dey respect dem for that.

They do all those things to curry favor from those people. Most of those people are informants to drug cartels.

The drug lord Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria used to sell death to the world while building houses for the poor with drug money and giving them jobs in the drug business. Over 20,000 people see him as a saint, in the area where he built over 2,000 houses for the poor.

For those he had bought, oh what a great man he was. They cried for days when their messiah was gone.
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by favour32(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Noel19:

They do all those things to curry favor from those people. Most of those people are informants to drug cartels.

The drug lord Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria used to sell death to the world while building houses for the poor with drug money and giving them jobs in the drug business. Over 20,000 people see him as a saint, in the area where he built over 2,000 houses for the poor.

For those he had bought, oh what a great man he was. They cried for days when their messiah was gone.
The cartel own better say dem dey do some good for the local people.
But Nigeria,all the bad guys dem(politicians and others)dem nor send many poor people except for their benefits.
That's why Nigeria still qualify as wicked in totality.
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by Kubernetes: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
Jesus lived around the present Palestine and Jerusalem.One would have expected that Christianity strong hold should be where Jesus lived.
Can someone tell how the Rome or vertican,a place far from Palestine and Jerusalem came to be where you find the zenith of Christianity and Pope?
Also,why do Christian's go to Israel for pilgrim ritual when the religious population there is:
Jews..74%
Muslims 18%
Christian's 2%

Please I want to know to be more educated.

1 Like

Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
HomerTimpson:
BAD NEWS if you know you know

I dont follow actually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outcome Of Today's ASUU Meeting With FG / The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? / Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.