Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser (43867 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda / Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America / Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by Noel19: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
favour32:

The cartel own better say dem dey do some good for the local people.
But Nigeria,all the bad guys dem(politicians and others)dem nor send many poor people except for their benefits.
That's why Nigeria still qualify as wicked in totality.

Not so my brother! Those people in those areas are forced and used as drug mules. If you turn down their offer you'll regret the day you were born. It's a war out there!
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by favour32(m): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Noel19:

Not so my brother! Those people in those areas are forced and used as drug mules. If you turn down their offer you'll regret the day you were born. It's a war out there!
Nigeria politicians still dey apply the methods....only that our own dey different through policies wey nor dey affect the common people positively.
1)Most votes nor dey count or dem rig the election.
2) Politicians hijack employments/ contracts for themselves, family and friends.....those days, nor be so.
3) Nepotism.
4) Illegal recommendations.
5) Deprivations and impoverisations of the common people to perpetually subjugate them to a state of despondency.....
....how many person go talk?
E nor get ending o
Nigeria wicked o
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by Evergreen4(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Congratulations ma, she was my lecturer / HOD in school then. I knew she would attain the enviable height. She is truly a mother loved by all her students then and now
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by Noel19: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
favour32:

Nigeria politicians still dey apply the methods....only that our own dey different through policies wey nor dey affect the common people positively.
1)Most votes nor dey count or dem rig the election.
2) Politicians hijack employments/ contracts for themselves, family and friends.....those days, nor be so.
3) Nepotism.
4) Illegal recommendations.
5) Deprivations and impoverisations of the common people to perpetually subjugate them to a state of despondency.....
....how many person go talk?
E nor get ending o
Nigeria wicked o

Nigeria wicked nor be small!

Can you imagine, graduates go finish school nor job. The one's wey manage get job, na from hand to mouth salaries.

The future of the Nigerian youths looks bleak yet these politicians just fatten their pockets, dey build luxury houses, drive choice cars and send their wards to the best school abroad.

While Nigerian youths dey look like MUMU. When election reach, den go give them N2,500 to sell their vote.
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by Biodigesterexpa(m): 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
She taught me when I was at UNIBEN.

Congratulations to her.
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
But what does Pope need an adviser for when he has God on his side? undecided
Lol,her appointment is simply to advise the pope on irreligious matters.
if you had read you woulda seen it there.
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by favour32(m): 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Noel19:

Nigeria wicked nor be small!

Can you imagine, graduates go finish school nor job. The one's wey manage get job, na from hand to mouth salaries.

The future of the Nigerian youths looks bleak yet these politicians just fatten their pockets, dey build luxury houses, drive choice cars and send their wards to the best school abroad.

While Nigerian youths dey look like MUMU. When election reach, den go give them N2,500 to sell their vote.

Nai I dey talk so.
90% of people wey go school nor get job because wicked politicians keep the available jobs for their great grand children.
Nothing like due process.
Everything na wayo wayo for Nigeria.
Law makers like senators dey receive millions every month but minimum wage wey nor reach chop better food dem find difficult to pay.
Tell me wetin straight for Nigeria?
Nothing!
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by Noel19: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
favour32:

Nai I dey talk so.
90% of people wey go school nor get job because wicked politicians keep the available jobs for their great grand children.
Nothing like due process.
Everything na wayo wayo for Nigeria.
Law makers like senators dey receive millions every month but minimum wage wey nor reach chop better food dem find difficult to pay.
Tell me wetin straight for Nigeria?
Nothing!

The youths "Mumu never do" when our eyes open then we go take to the streets.

The same youths will come on NAIRALAND and be praise signing the same politicians.
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
Love her beautiful tooth gap
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by enyipcenyi(m): 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
Congratulations ma.
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by michjunior: 12:39am On Jul 13, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

What are you insinuating ... She isn't a 10 years old male kid remember grin. There's nothing to fear.

Pathetic
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by Blakpot: 1:33am On Jul 13, 2020
HomerTimpson:
BAD NEWS if you know you know
You know nothing Jon Snow smiley
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by Agugbadin: 2:28am On Jul 13, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
Edo people and Italy sha

Are you suprised Italy is where all current madam did their internship, practiced and retired. Now that they are old they recruite young ones and settle as madam.
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by Agugbadin: 2:38am On Jul 13, 2020
Noel19:

Do you mean pastor Ize Iyamu?

Was that man ordained pastor or the tittle us just a nickname. The guy is a heavy guy man
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by OkhaiAsein(m): 4:47am On Jul 13, 2020
nawa o
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by grammarian247(m): 5:20am On Jul 13, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by oshorstan(f): 5:40am On Jul 13, 2020
If you are a teacher, pls be focused on your job. Don't be discouraged about the meagre stipend u earn. I see a beautiful tomorrow for u. God will elevate u to a zenith of greatness in Jesus name. God bless Prof I am proud of you ma
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by chozzy: 6:19am On Jul 13, 2020
Very good
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by akmath: 7:15am On Jul 13, 2020
PROF. ABEG HELP US ADVISE POPE TO REMOVE CONFESSION FROM CATHOLIC DOCTRINE. CUS I NO FIT GO TELL ANY REV. FATHER WETIN ME AND MY BABE(S) DE DO, HIM NO DE TELL ME HIM OWN. AND THE LAST TIME I CHECKED GOD EAR STILL SHARP PASS VAMPIRE OWN. I CONFESS TO GOD.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2020
temptnow:

May you never have future in Jesus name
Sorry I'm not gay undecided
Your priests would have loved to have future's ass...only when he was a kid thou.
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by emecheboy2(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2020
HomerTimpson:
I don't know, please enlighten me
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 13, 2020
Professor with the swag. Congratulations ma'am.
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by dalass(f): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2020
HomerTimpson:

At least be happy for her...

BTW, please enlighten us how this is bad news to you
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by omohlexy: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2020
Slay Queens, have you seen your mate?
Re: Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser by Jhydeezle: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
[Which number have u been calling?

quote author=UDOKABESTLUV post=91650043]God please pick up my call [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outcome Of Today's ASUU Meeting With FG / The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? / Medical Students To Spend 7 Years In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.