Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Why I Feel Like Crying Whenever I Think About Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Feel Like Crying Whenever I Think About Nigeria. (365 Views)

I Feel Like A Tiger, Ready To Devour Criminals - IGP Egbetokun Talks Tough / Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits / I Feel Like Crying After Reading This, Even Though It Happened Half Century Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Feel Like Crying Whenever I Think About Nigeria. by Notatribalist(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2020
Sincerely whenever I think about my country Nigeria I feel like crying. Yes Corruption is going on unabated, but that's not my reason for feelings so bad.BUT THAT FACT THAT WE ARE NOT EVEN TRYING TO STOP THE POLITICIANS FROM THIS EVIL IS WHAT I FEEL BAD ABOUT. Sometimes when things are bad and you realize you're going in the right direction in your attempt to make it better you feel happy about it..But in a case we keep going from bad to worse,no sign of ever getting it right..Who is going to really fight this corruption for us now?when buhari won in 2015, I spent over 500k to celebrate with my friends in Ghana. I celebrated because I felt he was coming to fight corruption, so I felt once corruption is defeated many things would naturally fell in place,how wrong.. NOW WHAT KIND OF CORRUPTION IS A MAN WHO APPOINTED ANOTHER MAN WITH COURT CASE ON MONEY LAUNDRY FIGHTING? OKPAPIO WAS ALREADY BEING PROSECUTED BY EFCC,BUT HE WAS THE BEST BUHARI COULD CHOSE FROM AKWA IBO TO APOINT AS MINISTER, HOW SAD..

Now he is about to make the same mistake by endorsing Ezi Iyamu...Let's put politics aside and for a moment think if this is right, I mean a man that has not cleared himself is vying for a.position that gives immunity, and he enjoys the support of the president, so how is our president fighting corruption??

PLS I NEED NAIRALANDERS TO ANSWER MY QUESTION BELOW.. IF IZE IYAMU WINS THE STATE ELECTION, AUTOMATICALLY HIS TRIAL STOPS,SO WHAT HAPPENS TO THE OTHER 3 PEOPLE FACING TRIALS WITH HIM?WILL THEIRS ALSO STOP?

PLS I NEED AN ANSWER OOK.

1 Like

Re: Why I Feel Like Crying Whenever I Think About Nigeria. by Toosure70: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2020
Because we're lazy youths.
Re: Why I Feel Like Crying Whenever I Think About Nigeria. by ojun50(m): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2020
Na who get plenty water for eyes dey cry
Re: Why I Feel Like Crying Whenever I Think About Nigeria. by Notatribalist(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2020
Toosure70:
Because we're lazy youths.
IF IZE IYAMU WINS THE STATE ELECTION, AUTOMATICALLY HIS TRIAL STOPS,SO WHAT HAPPENS TO THE OTHER 3 PEOPLE FACING TRIALS WITH HIM?WILL THEIRS ALSO STOP?AND IF IT CONTINUE AND THEY ARE FIND GUILTY AND JAILED WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE GOVERNOR? PLS WHO CAN ANSWER THIS FOR ME?
Re: Why I Feel Like Crying Whenever I Think About Nigeria. by kingzizzy: 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
Notatribalist:
IF IZE IYAMU WINS THE STATE ELECTION, AUTOMATICALLY HIS TRIAL STOPS,SO WHAT HAPPENS TO THE OTHER 3 PEOPLE FACING TRIALS WITH HIM?WILL THEIRS ALSO STOP?AND IF IT CONTINUE AND THEY ARE FIND GUILTY AND JAILED WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE GOVERNOR? PLS WHO CAN ANSWER THIS FOR ME?

Do you know TY Orji? He was Governor of Abia state for 8 years. Before that, he was arrested for massive corruption, charged to court and placed in detention. He won the Governorship race of Abia state while in jail. Because Governors have immunity from arrest and prosecution, he was released, his case was dropped, he was sworn as Governor
Re: Why I Feel Like Crying Whenever I Think About Nigeria. by Notatribalist(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
kingzizzy:

Do you know TY Orji? He was Governor of Abia state for 8 years. Before that, he was arrested for massive corruption, charged to court and placed in detention. He won the Governorship race of Abia state while in jail. Because Governors have immunity from arrest and prosecution, he was released, his case was dropped, he was sworn as Governor
Are you serious?
Re: Why I Feel Like Crying Whenever I Think About Nigeria. by ican2020: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Easy Man, Nigeria not worth crying for.

If you ask me, is better the whites comes back and re colonise Nigeria again.

PDP failed woefully and people voted for APC.

What is the outcome, jumping from frying pan to fire.

Are blacks cursed?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Feel Like Crying Whenever I Think About Nigeria. by Notatribalist(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
ican2020:
Easy Man, Nigeria not worth crying for.

If you ask me, is better the whites comes back and re colonise Nigeria again.

PDP failed woefully and people voted for APC.

What is the outcome, jumping from frying pan to fire.

Are blacks cursed?
Is painful my brother. I would have changed my nationality if that would erase the pain.Sincerely I have traveled to about 8 countries in the world, but I have never seem any that celebrate corruption like Nigeria. Is pathetic, very pathetic my brother.A country where the government that should fight corruption is openly endorsing it and the youth that are supposed to fight are rather OK with the peanut they get from this corrupt politcians.
Re: Why I Feel Like Crying Whenever I Think About Nigeria. by tosine102: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
mmhhh
Re: Why I Feel Like Crying Whenever I Think About Nigeria. by Pecuman: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
Because Nigeria was designed to have its centre of power in London

(1) (Reply)

N700m Fraud: Ize-iyamu’s Sponsored Protests Can’t Distract Edo People – Osagie / Health: Mrs Akeredolu partners CARES Foundation to train Ondo women, shares ingr / Why Is Nigeria Releasing Hundreds Of Boko Haram Members Back Into Society?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.