Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits (21006 Views)

Gumi: It’s Easier To Meet Bandits Than Buhari / Orji Kalu Hosts 8 Ambassadors, Top Government Officials, Others At His Home / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Racoon(m): 4:40am On Mar 11, 2021
Popular Islamic cleric, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi has disclosed that his interactions with bandits were done in the presence of government officials.Gumi disclosed this while rebuking those calling for his arrest and prosecution over his interaction with bandits.

The Islamic cleric described those calling for his arrest as “clowns.” Recall that the Human Rights Writers Association of Nigeria, HURIWA, had called for the arrest and prosecution of Sheikh Gumi.

HURIWA had pointed out that Gumi’s interaction with bandits was a treasonable offence that should be decisively with.

However, the Kaduna-based cleric stressed that he was not the first to have negotiated with bandits.Speaking with DAILY POST, Gumi noted that Kaduna and Zamfara States’ governors had met with bandits before him.

Asked to respond to those calling for his arrest, Gumi said: “Those are clowns, even the Kaduna State governor dialogued with them, Zamfara governor dialogued with them.

“I’m not the first person that started dialoguing with them (bandits). I only added value, and I find them to be religious; religion is the only thing that teaches you that blood has sanctity. So this is the religious angle.

I’m trying to gather them and teach them that there is sanctity to life. They cannot kill, rape and so on. This is the addition I hope will work. Note, I never visited these bandits without a government official, but they are in the background.

“All the bandits we met were with government officials, and that is why I said those calling for my arrest are clowns.” The Islamic cleric also insisted that his interaction with bandits has yielded instant positive results.

“My interaction with bandits has yielded instant results. When you are dealing with somebody engrossed in criminality, if you approach him as a policeman, you will have a problem but if you come to him as a pastor, he will confess all his sins to you.

“So we approach them as clergy, and they feel comfortable to vomit all their problems. Hence, we see how we can appease and help them.

“We are not approaching them as an authority but from the spiritual angle. You know every human being has that spiritual influence, and that is why we are adopting that,” he added.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/11/govt-officials-always-present-whenever-i-meet-bandits-gumi/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Racoon(m): 4:44am On Mar 11, 2021
Whao! What audacity and impunity.All hail the undisputed commander-in-chief, bandits/terrorists operations and reformation strategist-Maj.Gen.Sheikh Ahmed Gumi.

We know government know them.Abi what will one say when the defense spokesman-Maj.Gen.Enenche boldly said they rescued Kankara school boys with the aide of Miyetti Allah and repentant bandits?

When Obadiah Mailafia said it, they almost crucified him but today Gumi have confirmed it.No DSS have invited him for questioning.The Nigerian Army are just watching as passive observers while the govt is legalizing all the atrocities.Evidence of a failed state.

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Racoon(m): 4:46am On Mar 11, 2021
So bandits/terrorists that have no value for the sanctity of life are now repentant, deradicalized and reformatted? Chai who do Nigeria this thing nah?

Imagine if Gumi were a Christian pastor doing the "work of the Lord" in the midst of these armed to the teeth AK-47/RPGs/grenade wielding terrorists? Just imagine what our brethren from the other end would have done by now.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by CodeTemplar: 4:46am On Mar 11, 2021
We know who is behind them already. They own expensive arms and ammunition yet claim poverty. They buy million naira guns like bread but claim to be poor. We know they are all political thugs.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by spartan50(m): 4:47am On Mar 11, 2021
This country na scam. Apc has finished this country

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by VirginSearcher(m): 4:47am On Mar 11, 2021
Imagine an illiterate immigrant becoming relevant in the country due to the cluelessness and ignorance of government.. Buhari and North.. the main problem of Nigeria

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by ScamHunter: 4:48am On Mar 11, 2021
Na una sabi. The people I pity are NC and S who have not taken any concrete preemptive steps to deter these outlaws from running amok in their regions. If your macabre dance could be restricted to your people, no one would have minded. I also pity the native Hausa that are caught in the maelstrom due to no fault of theirs but their fathers. This is why we warn Yoruba to awake from their reverie.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Seyi8750: 4:48am On Mar 11, 2021
H
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by FreeConCiencE: 4:48am On Mar 11, 2021
U
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by FreeConCiencE: 4:48am On Mar 11, 2021
Y
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by CodeTemplar: 4:49am On Mar 11, 2021
Fake bandits.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by cardoctor(m): 4:49am On Mar 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Originakalokalo(m): 4:50am On Mar 11, 2021
Ask yourself this question....

What do you stand to gain by posting inciting comments?

What do you gain by working to ensure that the North and the South are at loggerheads?

The Answer is hatred, strive and disunity.

Ask yourself another question,

Who benefits from this action of yours?

Devil or God?

Answer is Devil.

Last question,

Who are you working for?

Answer is Devil.

Many of us are devil's soldiers unknowingly.

Through your thoughts, actions and inactions, you are working for the devil to make sure that the world is inhabitable to anyone.

He has recruited you and you are not aware of it.

He is your pay master.

The wages of Sin is Death.

Repent. Change your ways and accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour.

Stop working for the devil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Authoreety: 4:51am On Mar 11, 2021
Such impunity

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by saferoom: 4:55am On Mar 11, 2021
Hmm
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Sleekfingers: 4:56am On Mar 11, 2021
Racoon:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/11/govt-officials-always-present-whenever-i-meet-bandits-gumi/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

the government officials no get name?

By 2023.....the south will show una pepper for north........make una dey enjoy while the last.........since buhari dey pamper una ......we will expose una yamsh to the world......how u guys are equipping,,,bandits, kidnappers and boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Karlovych: 4:58am On Mar 11, 2021
grin grin grin Sheikh Dullardinhho is their commander in chief. If only vulturebbqrillz can be useful to his darling daddy by volunteering to negotiate with the terrorists instead of causing nuisance all over cyberspace for zombie stipends.

12 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by ngadaAwo: 4:59am On Mar 11, 2021
Racoon:
Whao! What audacity and impunity.All hail the undisputed commander-in-chief, bandits/terrorists operations and reformation strategist-Maj.Gen.Sheikh Ahmed Gumi.

We know government know them.Abi what will one say when the defense spokesman-Maj.Gen.Enenche boldly said they rescued Kankara school boys with the aide of Miyetti Allah and repentant bandits?

When Obadiah Mailafia said it, they almost crucified him but today Gumi have confirmed it.No DSS have invited him for questioning.The Nigerian Army are just watching as passive observers while the govt is legalizing all the atrocities.Evidence of a failed state.
hon Racoon
the tormentor of zombie criminals

ride on baba

cc

10 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by ngadaAwo: 4:59am On Mar 11, 2021
angry

when I say that Buhari is a terrorist I don't mean he's in the class of Osama bin laden, rather I'm saying categorically that he and Imam abubakar shekau are in the same class because both are illiterate criminal terrorists.

- Nasir Elrufai (2013)

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by bunnae(f): 5:01am On Mar 11, 2021
Of course. I don't think anyone is surprised anymore.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:03am On Mar 11, 2021
CodeTemplar:
We know who is behind them already. They own expensive arms and ammunition yet claim poverty. They buy million naira guns like bread but claim to be poor. We know they are all political thugs.
Sure people that have their heads working well definitely know the people behind these terrorists and bandits.

Tetehjewels:

They know they did. They have never stopped too. This recent and crazy killing spree by so called bandits has their name written all over it. They feel that if APC could win Presidency because the nation was in security jeopardy they can also use the same technique to wrest power from APC.

As far as I am concerned they are responsible for all the mess currently happening because if memory serves me well in the leaked memo Atiku was given by his foreign consultant during the run up to the last presidential elections one of the options he was given which would enable him win was to create serious unrest in the nation and the recent increase in attacks and killings to me is a clear indicator to this as 2023 is fast approaching

I thank God there are still many Nigerians like you,,
that still have their heads intact and 'very correct'.

I hereby present to you Gumi and his inner caucus

Pictures don't lie
, now you know where all these violence, killings, kidnappings, chaos are all coming from.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:03am On Mar 11, 2021
More details below.......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by blazepascal(m): 5:05am On Mar 11, 2021
sadall of them are are all bandits both the negotiator and the nagiotee grin

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Georgereal277(m): 5:06am On Mar 11, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Mindlog: 5:06am On Mar 11, 2021
How low Buhari has sunk Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Racoon(m): 5:07am On Mar 11, 2021
spartan50:
This country na scam. Apc has finished this country
Ye are not wrong brethren because this has been the end point they wanted.They have long desired this even before they came to government.Just imagine:
-1). "A fight against BH terrorists is a fight against the north." -Buhari.

-2). "Proscription of Ansaru(BH terrorists) violates the constitution.." -Lai Mohammed.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/acn-boko-harams-ban-violates-constitution/amp/

-3). "The sultan of Sokoto, the spiritual leader of Nigeria's Muslims, has condemned the military crackdown against the Islamist Boko Haram sect. "We cannot solve violence with violence," -Mohammed Sa'ad Abubakar.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14342863

The pampering of the bandits/terrorists is the highest height of wickedness ever perpetuated by the APC govt. Never in histroy have this shit been heard of not even under the ruthless military regimes Nigeria has ever had.

7 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by omoadeleye(m): 5:07am On Mar 11, 2021
Maybe we should use this Gumi as bait self and strap some explosives on him, so when next he visits those bandits, then he blast himself with the leaders of the bandits. Some problem solved.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by symbianDON(m): 5:09am On Mar 11, 2021
there is no smoke with fire. Gumi is audacious because he's being backed by the powers be.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:10am On Mar 11, 2021
Hypocrisy on the part of the Nigerian government will enter the Guinness book of records.

Government officials will meet secretly with Boko Haram yet in government sponsored interview you hear ''we will destroy Boko Haram in one month'', ''boko Haram has been technically defeated''. Tomorrow you hear them on cameras explaining why they are yet to know the location of bandits and Boko Haram

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:11am On Mar 11, 2021
This entity called Nigeria has gone beyond redemption.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by elmessiahs(m): 5:12am On Mar 11, 2021
its so unfortunate, a man with a history of rubbing shoulders with terrorist will continue divisive statement yet no proper sanctions is meted to him. A man that refers some military personnel as Christian military for doing the right thing just to cause religious tension ought to trailed. There is nothing as worst as administrative ethnic sentiments, how do you make reforms when you have pecuniary interest that is against normal procedure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Bvlgari: 5:12am On Mar 11, 2021
Oga sir, there is something more that u know that we don't know

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) / Obasanjo A Seasoned Predator, An Infantile Career Liar — Soyinka / Lekki Shooting: Who Wants DJ Switch Dead? By Osayimwen Osahon George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.