Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" (47701 Views)

Keyamo: Like APC, Labour Party Does Not Understand Scale Of Nigeria's Problem. / Why Buhari Loves Dave Umahi - Femi Adesina / El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" by Yankee101: 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
Executhieves vs Legislathieves

Who care pass? Who thief pass?
Re: El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" by etibaba(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
persius555:

Never buy sim cards from road sellers under the guise of offering data or airtime promo. Many of the sims were used and abandoned by criminals and fraudsters. The NCC actually allows sims to be resold to new customers after months of inactivity. If you need a sim, go to the nearest telco e-centre with a valid ID card and get one.

Be warned
And you won't be sold a recycled sim at their office? Where ever you get your sim be it road side or office, you can still be sold a recycled sim cos sim recycling is a normal practice among telecom network all over the world.
Re: El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" by Enemyofpeace: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
He should have made him his chief of staff.
a post that is exclusively meant for Muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" by Kingspin(m): 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
When a Nigerian politician is pushing his purse.

He can dine poo.
Re: El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" by KaptainAfrika: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
Festus Keyamo is about to evicted.
Re: El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" by mankan2k7(m): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Corruptions ridden people
Re: El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" by maxibrainz02(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.
I have decided to teach you the business of importation.
You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria
You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.
You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)
You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are
You will also learn how to sell your products.
By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �
Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �
Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.
30k?
20k?
10k?
But NO
I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.
Yes 3000.
But this offer will last last for 24hours
I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)
Early birds will pay 2500.
After 24hours everything will go back to 10k
The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease
Contact
080. 68. 15 29 51.
I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.
Secure your bag ASAP �
Re: El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" by Slimm01: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" by Slimm01: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
dlaw70:
LEGAL ADVICE NEEDED.

I bought an MTN SIM, registered it with my correct details,recharged it ,activated it and started using it since last two weeks.
The problem started when different people started calling me, people I dnt even know and never had their numbers.This particular lady will call me and start speaking Hausa from the beginning to the end.from my life little knowledge of Hausa,I can understand her calling me BARAWO (thief) .this lady in particular has frustrated me with calls that I am now confuse with life.
The other issue is,when I try to save numbers on the Sim,it bounces back(does not save),even though the Sim card has just two numbers are n it.
Finally,I called my Uncle working with NNPC yesterday with the number and I was shocked at what he said.He said from his true caller,it is not my name that displayed.I tried calling another friend that uses true caller just to realize that it wasn't my name that appeared.
Because of all these,I seriously need legal practitioners to look into this and tell me if to Sue or not.this is my WhatsApp number-08120572518
It hasn't gotten to sue MTN. Don't be desperate to get rich. Just kindly go to MTN office and lay the complaint to them...so that they can resolve the issue or maybe activate a new line for you. They must have sold an abandoned sim number to you which is called recycled line previously used by another subscriber. And after reporting the issue to MTN, but the problem still continues...then you can involve the police and think of suing them.
Re: El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" by oshorstan(f): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
He is a nobody. The real First son of Baba is Amaechi. That man has done shit for baba. No wonder he made him DG twice of his campaigns.
Re: El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hmmm it is Keyamo this time around,sometimes ago it was Amaechi. Perhaps, Mr El- Rufai will tell us tomorrow why Buhari loves Tinubu like his brother too ! Yeye somebody !
Re: El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" by seyigiggle: 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Go get police report fast before you Pay for crime not cimmittwd

dlaw70:
LEGAL ADVICE NEEDED.

I bought an MTN SIM, registered it with my correct details,recharged it ,activated it and started using it since last two weeks.
The problem started when different people started calling me, people I dnt even know and never had their numbers.This particular lady will call me and start speaking Hausa from the beginning to the end.from my life little knowledge of Hausa,I can understand her calling me BARAWO (thief) .this lady in particular has frustrated me with calls that I am now confuse with life.
The other issue is,when I try to save numbers on the Sim,it bounces back(does not save),even though the Sim card has just two numbers are n it.
Finally,I called my Uncle working with NNPC yesterday with the number and I was shocked at what he said.He said from his true caller,it is not my name that displayed.I tried calling another friend that uses true caller just to realize that it wasn't my name that appeared.
Because of all these,I seriously need legal practitioners to look into this and tell me if to Sue or not.this is my WhatsApp number-08120572518
Re: El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" by geefasee: 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
dlaw70:
LEGAL ADVICE NEEDED.

the same thing happened to me,. The MTN line that I have been using since 2007 got lost and I wanted to do welcome back, I went to MTN office and they were telling me that the number was not mine that the name on it is not the same with mine and can not do anything unless they see the person bearing that name
I later abandoned the line and purchased another one
Re: El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" by CableWire: 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Time will surely tell...
Re: El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" by Clothingonline9(m): 5:33am On Jul 13, 2020
The man keyamo is bold and courageous
Re: El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" by stickle(m): 6:31am On Jul 13, 2020
He is always loving them like a 'son'.
Re: El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" by coputa(m): 6:43am On Jul 13, 2020
bolaayenimo:
keyamo holding Buhari's cloth like houseboy
eye service

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / Gambari: I Report Only To The President, Not The Public / Brigadier-General Ransome-Kuti Sentenced To Six Months In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.