Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Would Like To Make Naija Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Would Like To Make Naija Friends (2380 Views)

5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? / Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Like To Make Naija Friends by soserious(f): 2:05am On Feb 04, 2011
Hello all,
I am an Igbo nativeĀ  living in the USA and really don't have any Nigerian friends to hang with or converse with. So I am reaching out to make both male and female friends at home or abroad. I can chat, text but would prefer friends that can be reached via phone/cellphone. Please be over 27 years of age.

1 Like

Re: Would Like To Make Naija Friends by MaJBlige(f): 2:11am On Feb 04, 2011
i wont dare, if i am you.
Re: Would Like To Make Naija Friends by soserious(f): 2:13am On Feb 04, 2011
^^^ please explain, why is that?
Re: Would Like To Make Naija Friends by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:09am On Feb 04, 2011
Hi, how are you doing? I believe you good. My email is handsomeemmy@gmail.com and Name is Emmanuel, just tell me that you from nairaland. Thanks and have a beautiful day.
Re: Would Like To Make Naija Friends by Kunbee: 1:21am On Feb 05, 2011
Welcome to nl
Re: Would Like To Make Naija Friends by soserious(f): 3:35am On Feb 05, 2011
Kunbee:

Welcome to nl

Thank you. I am enjoying my stay here smiley
Re: Would Like To Make Naija Friends by soserious(f): 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2011
No more friends Very well lol
Re: Would Like To Make Naija Friends by koolkesh(m): 11:59pm On Feb 07, 2011
why don't you give www.lovebase.com a trial, you won't regret it, its a Nigerian dating site.

CHECK IT OUT!!!
Re: Would Like To Make Naija Friends by slicksings(m): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2011
hello James here frm Nigeria. cntact,. me if u r realy Seriouse slimjoe84@yahoo.com
Re: Would Like To Make Naija Friends by donald1010(m): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2011
well,here +2348032877537 or mac_donald1010@yahoo.com i'm 28yrs,male based in lagos nig
Re: Would Like To Make Naija Friends by prettyboi1(m): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2011
"no more friends?" . , u said u only want people 27 & above,dat's y d list is dat small.
Re: Would Like To Make Naija Friends by soserious(f): 3:31am On Feb 10, 2011
^^^Yes I know,

However, I want to send thanks to the people who have been in contact with me thus far. I was told that originally some feared that I was a man or a scammer but to their pleasant surprise I am neither of those things.

I am enjoying getting to know everyone and thanks for the language lessons as well. grin grin

I will send out emails shortly. Also ladies please don't be shy, I am simply interested in developing friendships with other Nigerians.

Thx
Re: Would Like To Make Naija Friends by prettyboi1(m): 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2011
you're welcome, enjoy. smiley
Re: Would Like To Make Naija Friends by Coolella1(f): 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hi,am stella 4rm naija u can contact me on stella.nwachukwu22@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / White LovePeddler / I Need A Bedmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.