Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,235 members, 7,860,507 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

How Its Started 18+ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Its Started 18+ (688 Views)

..... / Just Started My Own Blog / It Started With A Look (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Its Started 18+ by Kyrestas: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
When i was 22years i never know anything about women, after i enter SS2, there was i lady i have being watching everyday! but i don't know how to tell her that i love her, one day i was on my way to the river i met her on the road, i conclude in my might that, today i will going to tell this girl that i love her, as we met each other i say hi, she reply me with a question WHAT? some thing jump over me i went away without said anything, she laught! i ask my self what is funny? after three days we met again i ask her did you received my message? she ask which message with her eye open, i reply so my message didn'.t reach you? she say yes, i went away just a week my brother came back from the city of ASABA, with too much money he began to buy drinks for the ladies, during ester after sunday service she was selling drinks, i bought drinks from her and my change remain she told me that no change, after two days she kept telling me the same story i went back to school without collected my change. TBC
Re: How Its Started 18+ by KelvinCoaster(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Please STOP writing until you master your tenses!

(1) (Reply)

Adeola The Poor Girl - Intro / Defiled By The Prophet (short Story) +18 / LUCIANO ♣️♠️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.