Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them (69082 Views)

Munir Neji Nwoko: Regina Daniels' Child Naming Ceremony Holds / Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication / Akin Lewis: My 2 Marriages Failed Because My Ex Wives Were Greedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Pezante20(f): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin
Yabsun:
Could that be source of his wealth? Eje Omidan undecided

Don't take me serious.. Too much Africa magic cause this. grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Ospic2014: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
EVERYONE in the Buhari regime is pilfering the national till. The only "clean" person in the regime is the uncaught one.

1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by akaza90(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
This Man don old oo! But come if this Man japa how regi go come dey cope undecided

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by iamclime(m): 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yabsun:
Could that be source of his wealth? Eje Omidan undecided
A new movie in the works...EJE OMIDAN, from the stables of Aye Akamara Productions, directed by Eda Adarihurun! grin

Don't take me serious.. Too much Africa magic cause this. grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Acidosis(m): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sir, I like how you try so hard to look younger than your age grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Kelvin5214: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Amanda4life:

Will smith marriage is the dream of every normal woman or lady.

If. You are to marry an ideal young man.

But, if such a man didnt come, instead of getting married to a man that will put you through emotional trauma , I would rather marry NED NWOKO TYPE
SO I CAN STILL FEEL FREE TO HAVE MY BOY FRIEND AND ALSO ENJOY MY LIFE WITHOUT STRESS.
That marriage was sealed with an oath there is nothing like cheating or boyfriend till the day she dies. The gal ruined everything for herself but she will not understand now until when her younger ones start getting to rich fine fine boys by then she would av gotten to 30yrs and Ned Maybe will be struggling with a walking stick then.

BABA NED IS ENJOYING WHILST REGINA IS ENJOYING ALSO.

NOBODY IS CHEATING ONE ANOTHER.

EQUATION BALANCE KIA KIA
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Kelvin5214: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
That marriage was sealed with an oath there is nothing like cheating or boyfriend till the day she dies. The gal ruined everything for herself but she will not understand now until when her younger ones start getting to rich fine fine boys by then she would av gotten to 30yrs and Ned Maybe will be struggling with a walking stick then.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
Waiting to hear from Adams Oshiomhole about Lara's virginity. Waiting...........
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by maximusprime2000: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
pick-up line "i married her as a virgin"
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Mypeople2(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
tonyluyi1985:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-liked-regina-immediately-i-saw-her-ned-nwoko/%3famp=1
grin grin The guy too funny. Babe wey get tattoo full body na virgin.Please where is her boyfriend so that he can tell us the truth .But wait o, Regina actually left fine boy for this man .Money good o
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by maximusprime2000: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
Zane2point4:

I hvnt seen anyone as stupid as will smith, asin eeh....
Weeklin to the highest order, very pathetic human being. Upon his level of succes and fineboism he can't even man up and throw away that disgusting bitchhhh.

No matter how rich and successful are man is, if he is not redpilled a woman will come from no where and game him...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by malele(m): 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Somadina has been casted.

Ned why
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

E no good to dey follow follow sha

Lolllll wicked guy
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Nostradamus: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
lekki1444:
this ned na real playa fasho like puff daddy be grin grin grin

but breaking virgins is a power ritual
kindly explain more on the bolded please.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by SenecaTheYonger: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Purplekush:
This man is real Alpha. no be Will Smith wey de cry on top woman matter angry

Him no even get mind divorce the kin wife seff.. yarning dust on live TV

Edit: someone said I should goan sleep in the comments below..

Let me ask you one question- what will you think of your father if your mum cheats on him openly with a younger dude and he started crying during the interrogation?

Shey no be the woman suppose dey cry ni? God forbid say my babe cheat on me I go come de cry on top when chicks yapa for Lagos.
she no even call am cheating, she called it entanglement. Entanglement kiii you there grin

Will Smith is the human replicant of the word SIMP

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by labelle123(f): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
The first time you met her like say you no see her for movies before mtwwww
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by lekki1444: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nostradamus:
kindly explain more on the bolded please.
the virgin energy is the mermaid energy and if you can break it you get spiritual powers and wealth BUT this can also be a reverse case in which after breaking a virgin you lose your power and your wealth. so it really depends on if you are spiritually appointed to get wealth and power from the ritual.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by smiliyB(f): 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Hard to believe but it's possible. Some of these girls that look bad are really innocent
But she doesn't look bad, she actually looks innocent.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by morris477(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
This man they take hard drugs for these women he married to go round for them
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by hansomb: 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
.This our country is very funny oo. So DSS arrest EFCC chairman for fraud grin grin
Is God not wonderful?
Abeg how we go take settle this matter now
grin grin
This plate number will force one's enemy to laugh even if they don't want to.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Kindledlight(m): 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Alhaji Ned made some fantastic statements but that he met his wives as virgin mhen......
Only God knows better...but above all good interview there

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by OKEMKPI: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Gone are the days Wen as an elder,u cannot lie
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Pearly255(f): 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Disgusting pervert.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by PhilipReigns(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
bigtt76:
This one doesn't see anything wrong chasing small small girls old enough to be his daughter eh? angry
Grand daughter!
Leave her, just like her mother she too will likely end up a single mother. Let her enjoy the money while it last.

Regiona Daniels married as a virgin? I laugh... Perhaps all the Nollywood directors and movie executives are impotents.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Sweeetheart(m): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ned has no shame. so this sonadima no Bleep this girl since
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
I have always known and believed all Ned said about her. Stop judging people by their appearance,they might be more reserved than the most covered up.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
God When Are you going to Pick up my call
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Greensquard(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lol virgin indeed grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Kdon2: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by BonPatrick(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
Useless man
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by themanderon: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
Virgin Hunter.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by RTSC: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
I blame Somadinna.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Portable Collapses While Performing At AY Live, Looks 'Crazy' / Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) / Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.