Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them (69090 Views)

Munir Neji Nwoko: Regina Daniels' Child Naming Ceremony Holds / Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication / Akin Lewis: My 2 Marriages Failed Because My Ex Wives Were Greedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by RTSC: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
Rozz:
I have always known and believed all Ned said about her. Stop judging people by their appearance,they might be more reserved than the most covered up.
Any sharp guy knows that Regina was a virgin.

She still had that virgin aura.

Once girl start to fucvck, it is evident on her.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by kingthreat(m): 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
cybriz82:

Oga Goan sleep what do u know about will Smith..dude haz been with dat lady when he was nobody.jada help will alots.will dey cry no mean say na mumu him be.atlis he haz to show d world he really appreciate everything d Jada haz done for him..beside every woman is dying to have will as husband/boyfriend/sugar daddy just name it ..dude is super rich kids are rich also so he has nothing to lose.

Shut up. Jada wasn't with Will Smith when he was nobody. Jada married Will Smith a made superstar.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
RTSC:

Any sharp guy knows that Regina was a virgin.

She still had that virgin aura.

Once girl start to fucvck, it is evident on her.
But most of you men easily condemn and judge ladies by the choice of dressing,even here on Nairaland is worst
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by 1Sharon(f): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Telegram234:
It will clear 4 aunty regina eyes dat this man will go and marry anoda wife.

Ikr.

Have you seen how gorgeous his Moroccan wife is?

The man is greedy.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by RTSC: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Rozz:
But most of you men easily condemn and judge ladies by the choice of dressing,even here on Nairaland is worst
Once lady starts to having sex, her dressing becomes less conservative.

The desire to cover up very strictly becomes reduced.
Man don see her nakednesss. What is there to hide?
The change in dressing may be unknown to her, but it will happen.

This is one of the ways we know virgins.

There are other peculiar body changes that are more accurate than dressing.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
RTSC:

Once lady starts to having sex, her dressing becomes less conservative.

The desire to cover up very strictly becomes reduced.
Man don see her nakednesss. What is there to hide?
The change in dressing may be unknown to her, but it will happen.

This is one of the ways we know virgins.

There are other peculiar body changes that are more accurate than dressing.
Then you are very wrong, Regina was not all you typed but here she is,a virgin confirmed by her husband

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by RTSC: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
Rozz:
Then you are very wrong, Regina was not all you typed but here she is,a virgin confirmed by her husband
I didn't say it was 100%.
In Muslim dominated areas, virgins and non virgins and even secret prostitute must dress well.
So it is not always accurate.

Besides, Regina dresses well. Yes she applies a lot of make up, but nothing is exposed.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by ashawopikin(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
I can confidently say none of his wives were virgins before marriage, I have the documents
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by avalon7(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
cybriz82:

Oga Goan sleep what do u know about will Smith..dude haz been with dat lady when he was nobody.jada help will alots.will dey cry no mean say na mumu him be.atlis he haz to show d world he really appreciate everything d Jada haz done for him..beside every woman is dying to have will as husband/boyfriend/sugar daddy just name it ..dude is super rich kids are rich also so he has nothing to lose.

Will Smith's first son is 27 years old grin ... His wife was having an affair with her stepson age mate
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by 1Sharon(f): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nooil:

The man is lying na. Didn't you read the statement, one thing led to another, he now found out she was a decent girl. What decent girl will allow one thing to lead to another with an old man before they even get married?

Regina that was rumored to sleep with married men and even arrange her friends for the men. Funny lying man.

What a slap to the face of her ex-boyfriend lol
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by KaptainAfrika: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yes...NYASH virgins.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by 1Sharon(f): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Adonis86:

No be small casting o. Somadina wey no dey into ladies at all, naija amebos come carry enter women matta. I just dey look dem, because I know where me and somadina don run some packages in the past.

Spill!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by GoldHorse(m): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
Somebori will come out and talk sth else.....
...then wahala go start grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by 1Sharon(f): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
romeorailss:

You are very funny , so you think regina is enjoying another preeq ? I laugh you . Seems you didnt know they performed a ritual before her wedding such that she can never try another preeq except she wan die .

I laff you big time . grin

And you think those things work?

All na fear mongering,
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by 1Sharon(f): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
youngdabold19:

AGE IS JUST A NUMBER

Prison is just a room.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by romeorailss: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
1Sharon:

And you think those things work?

All na fear mongering,

Guy , no be so
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by mankan2k7(m): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
oshe virgin devourer
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by luluosas(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
He is an adulterous man, plain and simple. So, get it
lekki1444:
what sin ? he married them. he didnt smash and run. there is no sin there
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by wilroy: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Story for the gods lol
And mr food think people will believe his stupid lies just to make trends
Mumu people
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by angelfallz(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
bigtt76:
This one doesn't see anything wrong chasing small small girls old enough to be his daughter eh? angry

As long as she is an adult
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by cray91(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
that one is sure na she sef no fit deny am na. undoubtedly as the yoruba adage says "pasa tafi nan iyale ni ama fi nan iyawo nan"
Telegram234:
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Goodman247: 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Who cares old Randy man

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by angelfallz(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
Too many pained people on this post.
Anyway, congratulations to Ned and Regina Nwoko on the safe delivery of their son. May God continue to bless and keep them all.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Lamanii22(f): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yabsun:
Could that be source of his wealth? Eje Omidan undecided

grin

Don't take me serious.. Too much Africa magic cause this. grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by maxibrainz02(m): 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.
I have decided to teach you the business of importation.
You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria
You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.
You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)
You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are
You will also learn how to sell your products.
By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �
Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �
Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.
30k?
20k?
10k?
But NO
I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.
Yes 3000.
But this offer will last last for 24hours
I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)
Early birds will pay 2500.
After 24hours everything will go back to 10k
The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease
Contact
080. 68. 15 29 51.
I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.
Secure your bag ASAP �
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by skyfather09(m): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Telegram234:
that one sure... this time the fuu would get a more younger one.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Decaf: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
I just like this Man 100%.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by bigtt76(f): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
Been reading people's responses ...yes she's an adult but how old is she now? Young ladies who married at a very young age (way less than 23 years old) at a point in their life stats feeling trapped or lost their teenage years and are prone to having a divorce before they reach the age 30. Not projecting or wishing her a divorce but unless the guy can keep up to the trends teenagers are used to ....I'm sorry the future looks bleak. She's virtually growing up with the man's other teenage daughters, she will soon start seeing herself in their mould especially when they start dating and starts craving it.

PhilipReigns:

Grand daughter!
Leave her, just like her mother she too will likely end up a single mother. Let her enjoy the money while it last.

Regiona Daniels married as a virgin? I laugh... Perhaps all the Nollywood directors and movie executives are impotents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by bluebay(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
antocreative:

Pls stop tarnishing people's image because you want to trend. It is very very wrong and unfair. Jeez! You do not know anyone like that. Regina married a virgin!
No need to argue with you pls .
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by bluebay(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
drskyfly007:
Bros only Regina, Ned and GOD knows if she was a virgin...No proof that your friend slept with her, unless you were there...
No need to argue with you ...
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by Lordapson23(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
vanida6:
cheesy cheesy abeg wetin u dey do nah i no understand am cheesy

Ya pretty sha buh I’m a Barca fan and this ur *Madrid for life* go make me rest my case before I start Wetin I no reach to finish
Re: Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
so u have a mission to sleep with all the virgins in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Portable Collapses While Performing At AY Live, Looks 'Crazy' / Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) / Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.