Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages (16711 Views)

Emir Sanusi Faces Dethronement As Kano Government Commences Investigation / Delta Earmarks N18bn For Warri, Uvwie Storm Drainages / Joe Igbokwe Supervises Clearing Of Drainages In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by PayCircle: 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Let them please do the needful.

Check my signature to get your USA phone number.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by Scetrocom: 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Redoil:
pouring Sand and huge Stones on the road as usual calling it the best palliative and options

That road needs a proper construction as it benefits the public due to the number of people moving in mass to

this Yoruba people will not kill person with laugh

That's what they have being doing along Abeokuta Ota express road. That road is a shame not only to Ogun state, but to entire Nigeria as a nation. The main road and all the adjoining roads are nothing to write home about. As far as road and infrastructure is concerned, ota axis is suffering total neglect just the same way it suffered under Amosun.
Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by anigbajumo(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
Useless government, he has abandoned all the projects by his predecessor. Agbado, ijoko, sango roads are there in a state of comatose, the man is a monumental failure.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by akigbemaru: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Redoil:
pouring Sand and huge Stones on the road as usual calling it the best palliative and options

That road needs a proper construction as it benefits the public due to the number of people moving in mass to

Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by translux(m): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
MR. GOVERNOR

AGBADO IJOKO ROAD IN A TOTAL SHAMBLES

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by Rubicon67(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Redoil:

I thought for a second that your criticism or comment was constructive until I read the last paragraph and it occured to me that your myopic tribslistic agenda was on full display.

Wetin concern road and drainage repairs with another tribe. I am sure the hole you crept out from has perfect roads, drainage system and geotechnically stable soil compositions.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by Vickyace(f): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
sinola:
please they should remember lagos-abeokuta road.....that road is hopelessly in a very damn bad dilapidated state.

Not only Lagos-Abeokuta expressway, including Sango-Otta to Oju-ore.
Then Oju-ore to Iju-Atan otta, then from Atan-Otta to Agbara. These roads are so bad and dilapidated. In fact, the last time I passed there, because of the bad hold up, I had to trekked from iyana-Iyesi to Oju ore despite paying 250 from Atan otta to ojuore.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by meccuno: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
Redoil:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by Iamvetlander(m): 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
chillychill:

These roads are still beautiful na cheesy u need to see agbado/ijoko road..

That road is something else, especially robiyan, that road is nothing to write home about... I really don't think the government know people still exist here.
Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by Iamvetlander(m): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
translux:
MR. GOVERNOR

AGBADO IJOKO ROAD IN A TOTAL SHAMBLES
Preach brother
Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by Iamvetlander(m): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
anigbajumo:
Useless government, he has abandoned all the projects by his predecessor. Agbado, ijoko, sango roads are there in a state of comatose, the man is a monumental failure.

Ifo LGA should be splitted. My suggestion

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by chillychill(f): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
Iamvetlander:

That road is something else, especially robiyan, that road is nothing to write home about... I really don't think the government know people still exist here.

If I snap ogbaiyo ijoko for u wen it rains n wen it doesn't rain ull say who are dose ppl leaving around dis place... Dat robiyan is an eye sore, road wey b say ur body go dey pain u wen u reach house every day cheesy.. Dapo is Avery useless governor infact ogun state is not blessed with a good governor.
Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by earnit1: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Good
Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Why do these governors always repair road during rainy season?
Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by anigbajumo(m): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Iamvetlander:

Ifo LGA should be splitted. My suggestion

These are state government projects bro
Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by Neerich1512(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sagamu ikoridu road via Ogijo need government intervention....... We are begging oo
Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by Redman44(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Have our Governors sat down to reason it out why roads become dilapidated after repairing them? Have they thought about other alternatives besides bitumen and other materials they use in repairing the roads? Have they not wondered if the Nigerian weather is harsh to the materials they use for road repairs? We need a different approach to constructing and repairing roads.
Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by Mastakija(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
obinoral1179:
you made a myopic conclusion about a whole tribe, your education is a waste...
lol
still wondering y u think he/she is educated
dat person obviously doesnt worth attention
Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by morris477(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Make them work hard
Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by ayenale1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
The commissioner that issues such directive of using big stones on road rehab must be fired.
Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by kakaG: 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
xtiandamondre:
Useless government of Ogun state! He neglect Alagbole Akute road. He abandoned everything and blowing grammar up and down.

He claims they didn't vote for him last election. Also says they don't pay taxes... flimsy excuse for failure if you ask me

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by Iamvetlander(m): 6:07am On Jul 13, 2020
chillychill:

If I snap ogbaiyo ijoko for u wen it rains n wen it doesn't rain ull say who are dose ppl leaving around dis place... Dat robiyan is an eye sore, road wey b say ur body go dey pain u wen u reach house every day cheesy.. Dapo is Avery useless governor infact ogun state is not blessed with a good governor.
My God!! I know the state of these roads, very terrible. its crazy how these governors remember that area only during election.I mean the amount of industries on that ijoko-ogba-ayo road, the state government are making enough from this people,why not give them a good road.
I just pray they remember us one day.
Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by Iamvetlander(m): 6:09am On Jul 13, 2020
anigbajumo:

These are state government projects bro
Yeah no doubt. I feel its too much for them to handle. Before they put abgado ijoko into consideration, time as gone. I guess they don't see this side as anything. They call us Lagos people.
Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by Adeyeyeaki(m): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2020
ubev01:
It's as if Ogun state started and ended with Abeokuta. No single good road in ota for crying out loud
You just said my mind. Agbara- Luzada-Atan-Ojuoore is terrible. Akute-Berger abandoned and no go area. I think these people should know that Abeokuta is not the only town in Ogun state.
Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by Adeyeyeaki(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2020
Vickyace:

Not only Lagos-Abeokuta expressway, including Sango-Otta to Oju-ore.
Then Oju-ore to Iju-Atan otta, then from Atan-Otta to Agbara. These roads are so bad and dilapidated. In fact, the last time I passed there, because of the bad hold up, I had to trekked from iyana-Iyesi to Oju ore despite paying 250 from Atan otta to ojuore.
Bad is too little for it. Its a death trapped
Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by Montalo(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2020
knowhowk:
ATAN to AGBARA is Terrible . Government Pleease fix this Road

Thats the worst road in this country. Yet Agbara/Igbesa generates millions of naira every month for Ogun State every month because of hundreds of manufacturing companies there. Yet Ogun state government pretends as if wild animals lives there.
Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by Stayfouss10: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2020
Factshunter:
Ogun Govt. Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages

https://www.thebreakingtimes.com/photosogun-govt-commences-repair-of-dilapidated-roads-drainages/amp/
DIS GOVT IS NOT WORKING AT ALL
Re: Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages by chillychill(f): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Iamvetlander:

My God!! I know the state of these roads, very terrible. its crazy how these governors remember that area only during election.I mean the amount of industries on that ijoko-ogba-ayo road, the state government are making enough from this people,why not give them a good road.
I just pray they remember us one day.

LOL na big prayer o but I doubt dey will remember us for now because dapo no get Dat kin sense grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Blame NIN Demand For SIM Registration On #endsars / PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths / Nigeria Maintains Largest African Economy For Fifth Year In A Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.