Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible (1230 Views)

Worshipers Defy Flood To Attend Church Service (Video) / Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / 4 Powerful Reasons Why You Should Attend Church Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by IkwerrePikin: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
Until someone explains this to me, i will not read the bible or attend any church again!

Why will the Bible say, “Almighty, Powerful and Supreme God the creator of heaven and earth, who’s knows about the future, regretted creating man?

You can only regret if you don’t know tomorrow!

Anyone who believes God regrets, that person means God does not know tomorrow! And I don’t agree with that. As long as i know and believe, my God does not regret because he knows the beginning and the end.

This is one among other bibles verses that says; God regret.
Genesis 6:6 (CSB) the Lord regretted that He had made man on the earth.

Feel free to enlighten me if you have anything to say!

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by budaatum: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
I think you are allowing the ignorance of others to lord over you. Someone wrote in a book that the Lord regrets, and you believe like a typical church goer that the writer actually read God's mind.

Good thing is despite it being written that one should believe, your lack of belief is indicative of you being a questioner and an understander.

There is no merit in trembling like demons do.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11663600_20200604102351774_jpeg_jpeg0a6707a5c919e2761327fab9920679aa

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by Blabbermouth: 7:30am On Jul 13, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Until someone explains this to me, i will not read the bible or attend any church again!

Why will the Bible say, “Almighty, Powerful and Supreme God the creator of heaven and earth, who’s knows about the future, regretted creating man?

Anyone who believes God regrets, that person means God does not know tomorrow! And I don’t agree with that. As long as i know and believe, my God does not regret because he knows the beginning and the end.

If God knows the Future then i should ask you - Who wrote the future (i.e determined what the future will/should be)
If you understand the question above, you will understand that -There is nothing like A completely scripted The tomorrow/The Future...
Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by Judybash93(m): 7:33am On Jul 13, 2020
budaatum:
I think you are allowing the ignorance of others to lord over you. Someone wrote in a book that the Lord regrets, and you believe like a typical church goer that the writer actually read God's mind.

Good thing is despite it being written that one should believe, your lack of belief is indicative of you being a questioner and an understander.

There is no merit in trembling like demons do.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11663600_20200604102351774_jpeg_jpeg0a6707a5c919e2761327fab9920679aa

You didn't address his question

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 7:43am On Jul 13, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Nna, who dey force you to dey go Churchu or to believe d Bible, d Person dey craze? Send me E namba make I shout on top of e head make e leave you alone.

Nna, send me dat namba quick quick!
Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 7:44am On Jul 13, 2020
Judybash93:

You didn't address his question

Sorry love, we no dey answer dis question again!

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

It's because of his Holiness! smiley

Holy means Pure, someone pure only thinks what is good because his mind is filled with good motives. So when God was creating everything he never had any ulterior motive regarding what he was doing, everything was working fine as planned because his first creature Jesus never posed any threat to his works! Proverbs 8:22-31 compare to John 1:1, 18

But when he started creating other intelligent creatures, some began misusing their freewill, that's why he said what you quoted.

Of all the things God created on planet earth, the only creature that saddened him is the same that supposed to take care of all other fleshy creatures on the planet (man) Genesis 1:26-28

He regrets not because he's not capable of knowing tomorrow, but because he never thought of evil! smiley
Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by IkwerrePikin: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2020
Maximus69:

He regrets not because he's not capable of knowing tomorrow, but because he never thought of evil! smiley

Brother you’re contradicting yourself!

The sentence “Never thought of evil” proves that your god never had knowledge of tomorrow.

I have asked this question on different groups on Facebook and to my surprise non have been able to have a good explanation.

The only thing i know and believe is that, “My God who created the heaven and earth, the almighty God is not man and can never regret! No sin, action by any of his creatures is a surprise to my God. I disagree with what the Bible written by man says that God regrets! God forbid. You all wants to reduce my God to man! Never!

Imagine you saying God is capable of knowing tomorrow but never thought of evil! Did you hear yourself?? Lol

How can you be able to know tomorrow but you can’t know about the evil of tomorrow Lol

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by OtemAtum: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

The handwriting is on the wall for Jehovah already. As he currently stays in his spiritual cage, many humans on earth are detecting the lies and errors in his book. Thank you nature for opening their eyes cool

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by IkwerrePikin: 9:27am On Jul 13, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Sorry love, we no dey answer dis question again!

Because you’re in the dark and you believe what you can’t prove! So funny.

Do you christians think? A bible written by Man says “God regrets and you’re okay with it and defending it!

Na your god dey regret no be my God.
Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by IkwerrePikin: 9:29am On Jul 13, 2020
OtemAtum:
The handwriting is on the wall for Jehovah already. As he currently stays in his spiritual cage, many humans on earth are detecting the lies and errors in his book. Thank you nature for opening their eyes cool

Don’t say his book, say man’s book!

How can someone say God regrets! It’s so disrespectful and funny to me. I can’t stop laughing at those foolish people who wrote and believe that crap!

My God does not regret and will never regret because God knows the future and God is not man.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

The sentence “Never thought of evil” proves that your god never had knowledge of tomorrow.

I have asked this question on different groups on Facebook and to my surprise non have been able to have a good explanation.

The only thing i know and believe is that, “My God who created the heaven and earth, the almighty God is not man and can never regret! No sin, action by any of his creatures is a surprise to my God. I disagree with what the Bible written by man says that God regrets! God forbid. You all wants to reduce my God to man! Never!

Imagine you saying God is capable of knowing tomorrow but never thought of evil! Did you hear yourself?? Lol

How can you be able to know tomorrow but you can’t know about the evil of tomorrow Lol

You don't know what it means to be the ALMIGHTY! smiley

The Ultimate Being! undecided

You think of tomorrow because you don't have the power to correct whatever goes wrong if it's destructive, but we're talking about the one who can't be stopped if he is ready to do anything.

So why does he need to bother about tomorrow? cheesy
Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Do you christians think? A bible written by Man says “God regrets and you’re okay with it and defending it!

Ah! There He is! You Have finally Come out! grin

Send me the number of the person disturbing you.

We do not want Olodos (not an insult, just trying to say that the church is not for you, like some people who have to go to Special Schools for their own educatement), the church (Abi your church no be church,) is not able to cater for your educational needs, even after All these Years of Serious Study, as you are not able to understand this simple quest

Also send me your teachers numbers and by teachers I mean your pastors, priest and those who were supposed to have taught, let me examine them, so that I may do the needful to them.

But to you, I think it wise you should go into the world as you are and may be you will learn may be not.

But send me those numbers, no one has a right to disturb you.

I do not have power today for lengthy arguments so I will give you my shortest answer in my next response.

But I think you really do not care for the answer, but you are just frustrated that Nothing is working for you, even though you have prayed to God.

For I believe that today or yesterday is not the first time that you have read that passage and you did not care then, so I would say do not care about it now.

For no one plants a stone and expects to get Yam, but my people who call themselves Christians men, you guys are amazing, Na una dey hope to win lottery when una no buy ticket or una wan go Abroad, yet una no get Passport.

For Una Stupid mind, God na Messenger. Alright! Kwantinu!
Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Ah! There He is! You Have finally Come out! grin

Send me the number of the person disturbing you.

We do not want Olodos (not an insult, just trying to say that the church is not for you, like some people who have to go to Special Schools for their own educatement), the church (Abi your church no be church,) is not able to cater for your educational needs, after All these Years of Study, yet you can not able to understand this simple question.

Also send me your teachers numbers and by teachers I mean your pastors, priest and those who were supposed to have taught, let me examine them, so that I may do the needful to them.

But to you, I think it wise you should go into the world as you are and may be you will learn may be not.

But send me those numbers, no one has a right to disturb you.

I do not have power today for lengthy arguments so I will give you my shortest answer in my next response.

But I think you really do not care for the answer, but you are just frustrated that Nothing is working for you, even though you have prayed to God.

For I believe that today or yesterday is not the first time that you have read that passage and you did not care then, so I would say do not care about it now.

For no one plants a stone and expects to get Yam, but my people who call themselves Christians men, you guys are amazing, Na una dey hope to win lottery when una no buy ticket or una wan go Abroad, yet una no get Passport.

Una go go farm no carry how and cutlass but Una go say God go do am, wen time finish una dey expect to harvest plenty plenty corn and egusi, yet Na the bush wey leave for the beginning na im una go come meet, then una Hala "God, You no dey hear?"

Den una go come talk say God no dey!

For Una Stupid mind, God na Messenger. Alright! Kwantinu!

Biko, God No Dey for You- E Don Travel!
Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Ah ah! See this man oh, No be You talk say U no dey do again?

See Confusion! Abi na your brain bin dey tosh wen U write this nonsense post

Otematum dey wait U, E sef na god and E no get any wahala, so you fit go meet am, e dey find costumer.

We are happy to give you a Letter of Recommendation to Otematum or to LortReed.

I see Otematum has reached out to you.
Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Ability to know doesn't implies willingness to know! wink
Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2020
TATIME:

Ability to know doesn't implies willingness to know! wink

Please now let him go, do not tell him the answer, he is not bonafide!
Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 11:14am On Jul 13, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Don’t say his book, say man’s book!

How can someone say God regrets! It’s so disrespectful and funny to me. I can’t stop laughing at those foolish people who wrote and believe that crap!

My God does not regret and will never regret because God knows the future and God is not man.

Ehen, you get your god now, why you come dey disturb us with our own God Story?

Go your god make e give you E Own Story!
Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 13, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Please now let him go, do not tell him the answer, he is not bonafide!

He's an atheist, trying to psych the intelligence of Bible scholars.
So because someone has the ability to do something he should always do it even when it's not necessary? embarassed embarassed embarassed
No wonder they can't understand why God allows suffering! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 11:20am On Jul 13, 2020
TATIME:

He's an atheist, trying to psych the intelligence of Bible scholars.
So because someone has the ability to do something he should always do it even when it's not necessary? embarassed embarassed embarassed
No wonder they can't understand why God allows suffering! undecided undecided undecided

We have told them tire, but like we were told, they Can Never Hear Us.

So I Just come here to play while saying the Truth, and render my opinion to only those who are Bonafide.

But for the others, it is more possible to put a beach in Gwagwalada than to teach them, you could have as well as have a converse with the wall.
Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by OtemAtum: 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Ah ah! See this man oh, No be You talk say U no dey do again?

See Confusion! Abi na your brain bin dey tosh wen U write this nonsense post

Otematum dey wait U, E sef na god and E no get any wahala, so you fit go meet am, e dey find costumer.

We are happy to give you a Letter of Recommendation to Otematum or to LortReed.

I see Otematum has reached out to you.
Are you obsessed with my name? You've mentioned it thrice in a single post.
Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Yes, God created all things... even that which you know as good and evil. Even the very knowledge of that which is good and evil belongs to God.

Anyways, God did not tell you to believe everything in the bible. That whole "the Bible is infallible" doctrine, man invented that.

Also God certainly didn't ask you or anyone to go to church either. Matter of fact, the world church you know of today all have roots in the Roman church, which was decided on by disgruntled Bishops who saw the Christian movement as a source of power and wealth that should be controlled by them, about 300 years after the disciples had all died off.

Ofcourse the many bishops and those that followed did a good job of killing off the competition and what you have today is all rooted in all that.

So? undecided

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by ublight: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
the only precise and accurate teaching in the entire bible is christ. Read the bible again in light of christ, and it should make sense.
Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by petra1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

God gave man the power of will. Man is not like angels who only follow commands. He created man with the ability of choice to obey him and not to obey him .
Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by AvalonSpace(m): 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
Occultic men everywhere!
Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by Kobojunkie: 3:03am On Jul 14, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Well, I don't know about the regret part... That, you will have to present before your God for answers. But I can tell you that God indeed knows and sees tomorrow from today.

How else is He able to tell of what is to happen tomorrow and many tomorrows later? Only a God that sees into the future, can indeed predict the events of tomorrow.
Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by jamesid29(m): 4:29am On Jul 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Also God certainly didn't ask you or anyone to go to church either. Matter of fact, the world church you know of today all have roots in the Roman church, which was decided on by disgruntled Bishops who saw the Christian movement as a source of power and wealth that should be controlled by them, about 300 years after the disciples had all died off.

Ofcourse the many bishops and those that followed did a good job of killing off the competition and what you have today is all rooted in all that.

So? undecided
Well that's not accurate. The concept of the word "church" is rooted in the New testament in the Greek word ekklesia, which means "a called out assembly". The word ekklesia is used in the greek translation of the old testament (the Bible of Jesus, the apostles and the early church), where it is used for the general assembly of the Jewish people, especially when gathered for a religious purpose such as hearing of the Law. It's also used in classical Greek for a general assembly of people but for the majority of the time it's used in the new testament, it was used to denote the gathering of believers(about 115x).

After the Ascension of the Lord, the early Jesus followers came together under the leadership of the disciples to worship,pray, learn and strengthen one another. This concept spread outside of Judea when the Jerusalem persecution started and many of the apostles were forced to spread out within the Roman empire. Everywhere they went they setup this ekklesia (churches) which regularly met in homes and so on(see the book of acts). Hence the bulk of the new testament are letters to these young churches in order to give them doctrinal instructions,words of encouragement,words of admonishment and also pastoral instructions like how to organise the church, what type of person should be chosen as a Presbyter(leader of a local Church),how to approach the bread and the cup(holy communion) and so on.[the letters are generally divided into 3: a) Letters to specific churches b) Pastoral letters c) catholic letters( not to be confused with the later Roman Catholic church; catholic here means universal).
Even the Lord's address in the book of revelation was to churches in Asia Minor.

The idea that one can be a Christain in isolation as it's taught today would be foreign to the apostles and the early Christians. Yes, the Christain race is a personal race but that is just one half of the equation. The body of Christ has always been a communal body where Jesus followers come together to worship, pray, strengthen one another, learn from others and share the bread and the cup together as Jesus instructed(Luke 22:18-20, 1corinthians 11:23-25, mark 14:22-25). The Christain race is a personal race but also a race ran with the help of other believers. Doing one without the other, one runs the risk of being pulled into an extreme.

Its understandable why most people are skeptical of being part a church today especially with all the fake congregations we hear of everyday, but no matter how bad it looks, there are still and will always be lots of genuine Jesus communities around. Just as Elijah thought he was alone but God was like naa, i still have 70,000 people who have not bowed to Baal(see 1kings 19:18), so it is today. The idea is to prayerfully seek out these communities. This is the laid down principle from the Lord.

It would also be great if more Christains take interest in the real historical Jesus and christainity through the ages, because we are living in a time of hyper misinformation. Too much is been ascribed to the Roman Catholic church and Constantine. This things have been repeated for so long on YouTube and blogs that they sound like facts even though they are historically incorrect.

Aside: The English word "church" comes from Old English cirice, circe which after passing through multiple languages eventually ends up at the Greek word kuriakē oikia(house of the Lord).

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by Kobojunkie: 4:38am On Jul 14, 2020
jamesid29:
Well that's not accurate. The concept of the word "church" is rooted in the New testament in the Greek word ekklesia, which means "a called out assembly". The word ekklesia is used in the greek translation of the old testament (the Bible of Jesus, the apostles and the early church), where it is used for the general assembly of the Jewish people, especially when gathered for a religious purpose such as hearing of the Law. It's also used in classical Greek for a general assembly of people but for the majority of the time it's used in the new testament, it was used to denote the gathering of believers(about 115x).
In the English language, the word "church refers to a group of people or a gathering of people for a common purpose or reason. The word is also used in reference to the buildings in the Christian religion where worshippers gather to worship their God.

church
plural noun: churches
* a building used for public Christian worship.

* a particular Christian organization, typically one with its own clergy, buildings, and distinctive doctrines.

* institutionalized religion as a political or social force.
jamesid29:
After the Ascension of the Lord, the early Jesus followers came together under the leadership of the disciples to worship,pray, learn and strengthen one another. This concept spread outside of Judea when the Jerusalem persecution started and many of the apostles were forced to spread out within the Roman empire. Everywhere they went they setup this ekklesia (churches) which regularly met in homes and so on(see the book of acts). Hence the bulk of the new testament are letters to these young churches in order to give them doctrinal instructions,words of encouragement,words of admonishment and also pastoral instructions like how to organise the church, what type of person should be chosen as a Presbyter(leader of a local Church),how to approach the bread and the cup(holy communion) and so on.[the letters are generally divided into 3: a) Letters to specific churches b) Pastoral letters c) catholic letters( not to be confused with the later Roman Catholic church; catholic here means universal).
Even the Lord's address in the book of revelation was to churches in Asia Minor.
The idea that one can be a Christain in isolation as it's taught today would be foreign to the apostles and the early Christians. Yes, the Christain race is a personal race but that is just one half of the equation. The body of Christ has always been a communal body where Jesus followers come together to worship, pray, strengthen one another, learn from others and share the bread and the cup together as Jesus instructed(Luke 22:18-20, 1corinthians 11:23-25, mark 14:22-25). The Christain race is a personal race but also a race ran with the help of other believers. Doing one without the other, one runs the risk of being pulled into an extreme.
Its understandable why most people are skeptical of being part a church today especially with all the fake congregations we hear of everyday, but no matter how bad it looks, there are still and will always be lots of genuine Jesus communities around. Just as Elijah thought he was alone but God was like naa, i still have 70,000 people who have not bowed to Baal(see 1kings 19:18), so it is today. The idea is to prayerfully seek out these communities. This is the laid down principle from the Lord.
It would also be great if more Christains take interest in the real historical Jesus and christainity through the ages, because we are living in a time of hyper misinformation. Too much is been ascribed to the Roman Catholic church and Constantine. This things have been repeated for so long on YouTube and blogs that they sound like facts even though they are historically incorrect.
I have no clue what relevance this here has to what I typed, the topic or even the questions asked.

jamesid29:
Aside: The English word "church" comes from Old English cirice, circe which after passing through multiple languages eventually ends up at the Greek word kuriakē oikia(house of the Lord).
And here I thought you were writing in response to what I wrote or something. Kindly spare me your sermons next time ....
Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by jamesid29(m): 5:24am On Jul 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
In the English language, the word "church refers to a group of people or a gathering of people for a common purpose or reason. The word is also used in reference to the buildings in the Christian religion where worshippers gather to worship their God.

I have no clue what relevance this here has to what I typed, the topic or even the questions asked.

And here I thought you were writing in response to what I wrote or something. Kindly spare me your sermons next time ....
It wasn't a sermon. It was explaining to you from both a historical context and from the Bible that the gathering of believers as a church is built into the DNA of christainity from the very beginning and it's not a Roman Catholic construct as you posited. It's part and parcel of being a Christain and people shouldn't go about telling others otherwise
Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by Kobojunkie: 5:33am On Jul 14, 2020
jamesid29:

It wasn't a sermon. It was explaining to you from both a historical context and from the Bible that the gathering of believers as a church is built into the DNA of christainity from the very beginning and it's not a Roman Catholic construct as you posited. It's part and parcel of being a Christain and people shouldn't go about telling others otherwise
It was unnecessary because I was referring there to the root of the "world church" as we have it today, not Christ's Church which is still led by Jesus Christ Himself.
Re: Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible by jamesid29(m): 5:48am On Jul 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
It was unnecessary because I was referring there to the root of the "world church" as we have it today, not Christ's Church which is still led by Jesus Christ Himself.
I don't know what you mean by "world" here but the church as we have it today is still basically the same as they had it in the days of the early church (atleast in Bible believing church). It's still a community of believers regularly meeting to worship,to pray, to learn and to share the bread and the cup. There was leadership and organizational then like we have it now(larger now as there are more Christains today as opposed to then). Christ was the head then and Christ is still the head now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Face A Particular Direction While Praying? / Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment / Catholic Priests In USA Celebrating Mass In Isiagu Attire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.