Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Akeredolu Upgrades Primary School Teachers Livelihood Through Car Loans. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Upgrades Primary School Teachers Livelihood Through Car Loans. (657 Views)

Ajimobi & Akeredolu: These Two Smiling Politicians Are Gone Forever / UK Group: Millions Of Nigerians Are Displaced Due To Loss Of Livelihood / Abia Curfew: De Latinos To Government "Save Our Livelihood, Means Of Survival" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu Upgrades Primary School Teachers Livelihood Through Car Loans. by Ashleyeniwin(f): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
AKEREDOLU UPGRADES PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS LIVELIHOOD THROUGH CAR LOANS.

BY PRINCES EIGBOKHAN ORIH

It is clear that many leaders are failing to foster a sense of trust and loyalty in the people they lead as a result of their failure to manage the covid19 pandemic and still be focused with their primary assignment to meet the needs of the people.

Fortunately, that is not the case of the ondo state governor Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu SAN who has shown great extraordinary leadership qualities since this pandemic hit the country.

Meanwhile, Akeredolu has inspired his teams on covid19 committe to accomplish amazing records in the health sector, providing palliative for the vulnerables, feeding children through kajeun Aketi scheme which has taken care of thousands of child in the state. And still take out time to addressed the market men and women and inspect the ongoing projects.

However, the covid19 pandemic has not stop the Ondo state Governor Akeredolu from remembering the civil servant in the state.

Governor Akeredolu whose love for the welfare of the people is next to non has approved car loan for primary schools teachers to the sum of 50 million naira to improve the livelihood of the primary teachers in the state.

The governor also promised to pay the last outstanding of the one month salary his administration inherited from the past administration in other to help reduced the burden the people are facing during this time of lockdown.

PRINCESS EIGBOKHAN ORIH
TCC NEWS

Source:https://citadelng.com.ng/2020/07/12/akeredolu-upgrades-primary-school-teachers-livelihood-through-car-loans/

Re: Akeredolu Upgrades Primary School Teachers Livelihood Through Car Loans. by matrixme(m): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
So you mean Aketi gave 50 teachers 1 million naira across a whole 18 local governments of Ondo State and you want us to rejoice?
Because I don't know which good car can be bought ON LOAN for lesser than 1 million.
Re: Akeredolu Upgrades Primary School Teachers Livelihood Through Car Loans. by Rotimi2705: 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
you have posted dis before last year even till na only 2 people per local govt baba still do an we have more than 4000 teachers in ondo state when r we going to stop all dis propaganda Aketi is F9 in term of developnment in ondo state
Re: Akeredolu Upgrades Primary School Teachers Livelihood Through Car Loans. by dlaw70(m): 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
LEGAL ADVICE NEEDED.

I bought an MTN SIM, registered it with my correct details,recharged it ,activated it and started using it since last two weeks.
The problem started when different people started calling me, people I dnt even know and never had their numbers.This particular lady will call me and start speaking Hausa from the beginning to the end.from my life little knowledge of Hausa,I can understand her calling me BARAWO (thief) .this lady in particular has frustrated me with calls that I am now confuse with life.
The other issue is,when I try to save numbers on the Sim,it bounces back(does not save),even though the Sim card has just two numbers are n it.
Finally,I called my Uncle working with NNPC yesterday with the number and I was shocked at what he said.He said from his true caller,it is not my name that displayed.I tried calling another friend that uses true caller just to realize that it wasn't my name that appeared.
Because of all these,I seriously need legal practitioners to look into this and tell me if to Sue or not.this is my WhatsApp number-08120572518
Re: Akeredolu Upgrades Primary School Teachers Livelihood Through Car Loans. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lol, car loans?

Why is he paying them 32%

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO! They Wanted To Grab Me I Pushed Back The Door- Joy Nunieh Recounts / China Won't Give Nigeria Loan Again If You Continue Probing - Amaechi To Reps / Obasa, State Speakers Condemn Obaseki Over Siege On State Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.