Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Just Today; Set Up Your Upwork & Paypal Account For Almost Free - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Just Today; Set Up Your Upwork & Paypal Account For Almost Free (279 Views)

Why Don't Mechanical Engineer Graduates Set Up Mechanic Shops / Allow Canadian Firms To Pay For Your Visa&get U A Job For Almost Free|register / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Today; Set Up Your Upwork & Paypal Account For Almost Free by kolabab20(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
Welcome.

I'm here to HELP you set up your PayPal account that can receive fund from any part of the world, help you connect it with your local bank account such that you can withdraw anytime and anywhere you like with your ATM.

I will also set up your upwork account in 5- 10mins. Don't worry if you have been rejected before. We'll sort that out in 5 - 10mins.

The good news is that I will charge you #1200 for ech (valid for only today).

Upwork is a site you can sell your skills for dollars. Most preferred payment method is PAYPAL. So, even if your upwork is set. You will need a PayPal account to receive find from any part of the world.

If you are interested in both; Pay #2200 ( Valid for only today.

Send UpPal as whatsapp message to 08155413975 now.

Re: Just Today; Set Up Your Upwork & Paypal Account For Almost Free by BigTableShaker(f): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
Are you for real?!

1 Like

Re: Just Today; Set Up Your Upwork & Paypal Account For Almost Free by aylive02(m): 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
To get work for upwork na war. I beg of you no mind, if you have loads of work, please engage me.

(1) (Reply)

Lion Share Ethereum Smart Contract / . / POS Merchant Agent With One Of Nigeria Top Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.