Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Those Who Kidnap Others Sacrifice Them To The Devil Are Homosexuals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Those Who Kidnap Others Sacrifice Them To The Devil Are Homosexuals (1782 Views)

“Abuja Men And Lagos Men Are Homosexuals” –Blessing CEO Advises Her Fellow Women / Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" / Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Kidnap Others Sacrifice Them To The Devil Are Homosexuals by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:00am On Jul 14, 2020
Homosexuality is apart of devil worship
Re: Those Who Kidnap Others Sacrifice Them To The Devil Are Homosexuals by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2020
See for yourself
Re: Those Who Kidnap Others Sacrifice Them To The Devil Are Homosexuals by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
“I have the terrible feeling that time goes by and I do nothing, nothing happens, and nothing moves me to the core.”

Re: Those Who Kidnap Others Sacrifice Them To The Devil Are Homosexuals by Thepsyhiccensor: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change
Re: Those Who Kidnap Others Sacrifice Them To The Devil Are Homosexuals by Thepsyhiccensor: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship
Re: Those Who Kidnap Others Sacrifice Them To The Devil Are Homosexuals by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Those Who Kidnap Others Sacrifice Them To The Devil Are Homosexuals by Thepsyhiccensor: 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
Blessed are the poor

Key words: Priest Pastor Child Rape

https://www.google.com/search?q=priest+pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03D-CjXwGgVJ3pw-stmF6XZtrhKNw:1594641868981&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiD05Pxl8rqAhUpgnIEHceLBEoQ_AUoA3oECAwQAw&biw=360&bih=520

You won't laugh at me after you see what they are covering up with the fake Coronavirus news of deaths everyday. It's a big hoax. Use the power of social media to name them devils so security forces can round them up, so your prosecutors can trial them and finally Nigerian judges can judge them. As a Sango follower I am a firm believer in civilized law and I hate jungle justice because only devils win with it.

Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change
Re: Those Who Kidnap Others Sacrifice Them To The Devil Are Homosexuals by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:30am On Jul 20, 2020
Rome is church of Satan
Re: Those Who Kidnap Others Sacrifice Them To The Devil Are Homosexuals by MrSensor(m): 2:24am On Jul 20, 2020
Thepsyhiccensor:
Rome is church of Satan
OP we are not the one who initiated you into this things and madness. Why do you irritate us so much with this disgusting devil worshipping.
Re: Those Who Kidnap Others Sacrifice Them To The Devil Are Homosexuals by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2020
MrSensor:
OP we are not the one who initiated you into this things and madness. Why do you irritate us so much with this disgusting devil worshipping.

I'm waking you up because this is a war going on unseen.

Don't be afraid name them devils

Re: Those Who Kidnap Others Sacrifice Them To The Devil Are Homosexuals by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2020
Satanists are homosexuals

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Do Yahoo” – Little Boy Says As Family Members Spray Naira Notes On Him / Davido Gift's Chioma Customized Gold Necklace As She Joins Him On Stage / Controversy Pastor Yul Edochie And Wife Spotted Drinking Beer On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.