Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Please In God's Name,i Need Kali Linux Bootable Drive To Install The OS.. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please In God's Name,i Need Kali Linux Bootable Drive To Install The OS.. (341 Views)

No Bootable Device Found-please Help / Kali Linux Grub Rescue / Kali Linux Advantages & Disadvantages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please In God's Name,i Need Kali Linux Bootable Drive To Install The OS.. by seunoo7: 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
Please I've been trying since a week now to burn Kali iso images to disck,I've downloaded up to like three different iso version and also wasted my money buying DVD disks and also downloading different iso burner,when it reaches around 65% burning it just give me a burning error and the DVD becomes undetectable,and thereby spoiling the disc,I also try to USB drive and I put my 8gb sd card inside the USB and use Rufus to burn it to USB,but it also corrupted my USB drive also,

Note:the error from the iso DVD burner was that it's incompatible disc

Please am just tired,I will be glad if someone can lend me and I install it immediately,I will come with my system.
Re: Please In God's Name,i Need Kali Linux Bootable Drive To Install The OS.. by hansoneze: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mount the ISO image in your system and install
Re: Please In God's Name,i Need Kali Linux Bootable Drive To Install The OS.. by Golan007: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
seunoo7:
Please I've been trying since a week now to burn Kali iso images to disck,I've downloaded up to like three different iso version and also wasted my money buying DVD disks and also downloading different iso burner,when it reaches around 65% burning it just give me a burning error and the DVD becomes undetectable,and thereby spoiling the disc,I also try to USB drive and I put my 8gb sd card inside the USB and use Rufus to burn it to USB,but it also corrupted my USB drive also,

Note:the error from the iso DVD burner was that it's incompatible disc

Please am just tired,I will be glad if someone can lend me and I install it immediately,I will come with my system.

Try using the USB.

Not sure but is your USB EXT4?

Sometimes download of ISO images aren't perfect so try again.

That's where torrents or blockchain come good because you'll get a complete image.

Where are you doing the download from?

I can't remember how I downloaded Ubuntu 20.04 recently but Rufus could be slightly misleading on what you've accomplished.
Re: Please In God's Name,i Need Kali Linux Bootable Drive To Install The OS.. by hansoneze: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
Don't download the regular ISO image rather download the vbox version (Kali Linux 64bits vbox) and import into vbox or download that for VMware . With this approach, everything is pre-configured.
Very cool.. Username :root , pwd : toor

1 Like

Re: Please In God's Name,i Need Kali Linux Bootable Drive To Install The OS.. by khorlynz(m): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
If you are interested and reside within lagos. Check my signature for contact details. I'll do it for you free. As a learner, use virtual box for now until you become pro.
Re: Please In God's Name,i Need Kali Linux Bootable Drive To Install The OS.. by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
happened to me when I download the vbox version. I download the iso type and install directly on VMware player. it installed smoothly and no problem till now.
Re: Please In God's Name,i Need Kali Linux Bootable Drive To Install The OS.. by CirocBoi(m): 8:58am On Jul 13, 2020
Why not run it via VMWARE..... thats the best, thats what i use for pentesting
Re: Please In God's Name,i Need Kali Linux Bootable Drive To Install The OS.. by seunoo7: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2020
CirocBoi:
Why not run it via VMWARE..... thats the best, thats what i use for pentesting
I try using VMware but is not compatible with my cpu
Re: Please In God's Name,i Need Kali Linux Bootable Drive To Install The OS.. by CirocBoi(m): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2020
seunoo7:

I try using VMware but is not compatible with my cpu

Impossible, download the right VMware version as far is windows OS VMware should work, maybe u went to download 32bit version for your 64bit system..... Try and download the 64bit version of vmware

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get This In Nigeria / Hot!!!! Hp360 11 Inches / 5 Most Powerful Supercomputers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.