Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You (38370 Views)

Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? / Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor / APC To Lai Mohammed: Submit To Your Governor, It Is Not Business As Usual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Beremi(f): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2020

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Beremi(f): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2020

1 Share

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Enoch07: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
omo the roads plenty sha

3 Likes

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by LongLife4all: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
Interesting but unfortunately we live in a country where government at different levels live a denial lifestyle. Reason you'll always see FG denying being responsible for some certain roads in an attempt to leave it to state government and state government will do same.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by ademasta(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Federal o, state o, LGA o... Which road dey Ok for Naija

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by tillaman(m): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
The list long like oranmiyan staff

3 Likes

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by colorsofrainbow: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
Tinubu will become president in 2023 whether you like it or not

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by chibike69: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
grin
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by iCauseTrouble: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
shocked
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
angry

Very unfortunate....Most of this so called Federal roads are "ROADs TO NO WHERE"

Ministry of works gat alot of work to do..
Which I see them not doing anytime soon.

I don't want spit out what I saw @South-East especially Abia state embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Ponytail22: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ok
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by BuhariNaWah: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nonsense.
How will this information remove the magun on Magu, or remove mago mago from his name?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Federal roads wey no strong reach roads wey pass streets for other countries grin
Na to dey use budget swallow money they sabi tongue

Tueeeeeh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Jestin: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
So they even have the list and our roads are this worse.

1 Like

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by DEEBOZZ(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
G
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by sammysneh(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
seen,but must of the roads no get head
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
And?
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Nackzy: 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
The road that links Akwa Ibom and Abia State should be on that list,, you need to see how Bad that road is, This Life no Balance at all on that road alone they have about 6 Well Heads

4 Likes

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by oz4real83(m): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ok
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Amotekun777: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
How does this add value to our lives when the roads are all SH!T. angry

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by MrOjay1(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
I really do not see the relevance of this
post.Many governors do not need to lie
about this as ABSOLUTELY NOTHING will
happen if they do otherwise.
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by shigoslim(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
The list is endless.
What of Oyo-iseyin
That road worst , very worst . I camp at iseyin, I felt the pain this people are passing through.
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by LoydJ(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
This life nor just Balance @ all

3 Likes

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Rahkman: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
grin
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Orire01(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hmmm, how many are good there?

I still sell affordable laptops.

Details on my signature.
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by jericco1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
undecided
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by WebCreator: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
I actually want to comment but seeing this picture I'm more than speechless. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Andrew13: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
grin change it to... List of federal potholes road in Nigeria
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by coldsummer: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
Federal Road Otukpo is a mess. David Mark embezzled the money that was supposed to construct that road

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics / Inauguration Of Gboyega Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State (Photos) / Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.