Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? (10041 Views)

Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor / APC To Lai Mohammed: Submit To Your Governor, It Is Not Business As Usual / List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Enskynelson(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2023
In a development that has stirred both anticipation and controversy, it has now been over a fortnight since the President's announcement of a substantial disbursement of 5 Billion Naira to each state, aimed at alleviating the economic hardships wrought by the removal of fuel subsidies. This initiative has sparked intense scrutiny, as many Nigerians have voiced skepticism over the decision to entrust such a significant sum of funds to Governors, who are often criticized for their reluctance to allocate federal resources for the welfare of their constituents at the state and local government levels.

The pressing question that arises in the wake of this release is this: What contributions have you witnessed thus far as part of the palliative measures provided by your State Governors?

NB: This will help us to know if the decision of the President to hand over such sum to the Governors was the best or not.

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 11, 2023
The palliatives are not meant for the the people.They are meant for governors.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by illicit(m): 8:43am On Sep 11, 2023
I received the news

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Olachase(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2023
Ur mind strong sha, you day bank on Nigeria government ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง

At the same time
Forget bad government, people are wicked ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Enskynelson(m): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2023
Revolution2022:
The palliatives are not meant for the the people.They are meant for governors.
So, do you think the decision of the President to handover such huge sum the Governors was the best option?

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Enskynelson(m): 9:02am On Sep 11, 2023
illicit:
I received the news
Aside the news, what else did you receive as per the subsidy? sad

9 Likes

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Isrealuka: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2023
Nothing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Enskynelson(m): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2023
Olachase:
Ur mind strong sha, you day bank on Nigeria government ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง

At the same time
Forget bad government, people are wicked ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
Well, how have our wickedness as citizens denied us of the palliatives that were supposed to be given to us as citizens? And do you think the decision to handover such sum to the Governors was the best?

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by illicit(m): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2023
Enskynelson:

Nothing but the news

cry

35 Likes

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 11, 2023
Enskynelson:

So, do you think the decision of the President to handover such huge sum the Governors was the best option?
Tinubu knows our votes didn't bring him to ask rock that is why he brings anti people's reform.

47 Likes

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Enskynelson(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2023
Nlfpmod
Help move this FP please. The government need to know how effective their decisions are.
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Mynd44: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2023
I am not poor. The palliatives are meant for the poor hence I have not gotten amd I don't pray to get too.

I thank Obatala for where I am and I pray those who need it gets and also their life gets better so they won't need it anymore

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Enskynelson(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2023
Mynd44:
I am not poor. The palliatives are meant for the poor hence I have not gotten amd I don't pray to get too.

I thank Obatala for where I am and I pray those who need it gets and also their life gets better so they won't need it anymore
SuperMOD, help move this. It is not for you. As good citizens, we should be concerned if our leaders are doing well or not.
Meanwhile, I just got this video of palliative sharing in Niger State

4 Likes

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by KubwaBoy: 11:14am On Sep 11, 2023
Agbado and Cassava grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by circular(m): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2023
It's for their APC members

6 Likes

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2023
You mean SCAM PALLIATIVE?

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by EniHolar(f): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2023
Na only dance we see

As in ijรณ larรญ.

They said they distributed rice to the mekunu ร ti ร wแปn tรญ kรฒ r'แปฬwแปฬ hแปrรญ. I don't know the criteria for calling somebody a mekunu but I don't pray to fit into such criteria. Any government official that taste out of that rice will end up becoming a mekunu.

6 Likes

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by ImoleNaija: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2023
Mynd44:

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Jostoman: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2023
Enskynelson:

only news

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2023
undecided

Tinubu has collected his share

Gave 70b to national assembly

Gave 5b each to Governors..

They'll share two cups of rice and salt

case closed..

right now No palliative is better than opening up borders.. any other is a scam

5 Likes

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Truthday: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2023
ุฅูู†ู‘ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูŽ ูŠูŽุฃู’ู…ูุฑููƒูู…ู’ ุฃูŽู†ู’ ุชูุคูŽุฏู‘ููˆุง ุงู„ู’ุฃูŽู…ูŽุงู†ูŽุงุชู ุฅูู„ูŽู‰ ุฃูŽู‡ู’ู„ูู‡ูŽุง ูˆูŽุฅูุฐูŽุง ุญูŽูƒูŽู…ู’ุชูู…ู’ ุจูŽูŠู’ู†ูŽ ุงู„ู†ู‘ูŽุงุณู ุฃูŽู†ู’ ุชูŽุญู’ูƒูู…ููˆุง ุจูุงู„ู’ุนูŽุฏู’ู„ู ุฅูู†ู‘ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูŽ ู†ูุนูู…ู‘ูŽุง ูŠูŽุนูุธููƒูู…ู’ ุจูู‡ู ุฅูู†ู‘ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูŽ ูƒูŽุงู†ูŽ ุณูŽู…ููŠุนู‹ุง ุจูŽุตููŠุฑู‹ุง [ุงู„ู†ุณุงุก:58

God commands you to return the trusts to their owners, and when you judge between people, to judge with justice. Indeed, He is All-Hearing and All-Seeing [An-Nisa: 58

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by wunmi590(m): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2023

Palliative ke....

Is that not because of the money that Akeredolu quickly rushed down back to Nigeria, so that his deputy will not short change him...

15 Likes

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Chibuzoripob: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2023
grin All will be well with NIG
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Chibuzoripob: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2023
sad when the governors themselves are THIEVES I.What do expect?
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by bigdammyj: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2023
Reading...
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by AllBlack: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2023
The earlier Nigeria stop this palliative rubbish, the better. which one is POOREST OF THE POOR IN THE SOCIETY? What is the unit or Standard for measuring it?
is it not shameful that we have POOR, POORER, POOREST and then POOREST OF THE POOR?

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by southsouthking(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2023
Palliative of the people, by the people and for the governor's.

6 Likes

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2023
Mynd44:

who ask you mr man, how much seun de pay you self, you need that palliatives more than anyone in this forum. stop pretending

12 Likes

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by MykellOni(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2023
Attendance: Present โœ”๏ธ
Lol! Don't forget your country is a joke....
Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by Programmer47: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2023
One of the worst schemes ever. Real palliatives is not one derica of rice but sharp economic policies that are instantly felt.
The border they claimed is open is still closed today.
To export is even more expensive than ever before.
No talk of the refinery anymore now that election season is over.

Some of these things are not rocket science but you can't call yours excellency when the process that brought there was corrupt

4 Likes

Re: Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? by manchyme: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2023
hmnn...
I have never gotten anything send down for the masses.
Though this is not my state I'm residing but is it supposed to matter, this is where I live.
Even npower I pursued with all my strength to manage and benefit from govt ended up with nothing.
can't this government find a proper way to channel this palliative to the masses instead of this usual way of it ending up in the wrong hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorists Hide Bombs Among Vegetables Now / US GOVT: Fayoseโ€™s Allegation On President Buhariโ€™s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) / FG: N565bn Recovered Loots Forms Part Of 2017 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.