Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

How To Calculate Number Of Sandcrete Block Needed For Your Building. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Calculate Number Of Sandcrete Block Needed For Your Building. (331 Views)

How To Calculate Number Of Blocks To Fence 100 By 100 / How To Calculate The Number Of Blocks And Cements Needed To Build Your House. / How To Calculate Number Of Blocks For Your Building Project In 2 Simple Steps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Calculate Number Of Sandcrete Block Needed For Your Building. by Ratun(m): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
I just created this video tutorial:

How to calculate number of sandcrete block needed for your building from foundation to roof level.

In this video, I will be teaching you how to estimate number sandcrete blocks needed for your building.
The estimation is divided into 3
1. Foundation to DPC
2. DPC to lintel level
3. Lintel level to overhead level.
How to calculate number of sandcrete block needed for your building from foundation to roof level

This video teaches how to create number of sandcrete blocks needed for your building.
The method of teaching employed is practical oriented, a floor plan was used to do the calculation, as it would be done on site.
Do you want to calculate number of blocks and bricks needed for your 2 bedroom floor plan?
calculate number of sandcrete blocks needed to complete your building.

Don't forget to like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d3hapTuI78

(1) (Reply)

State Of Electricity At Ikota Villa Estate / Help Me See What Am Passing Through / A New One Storey Building (a Duplex & 4 Bedroom Flat ) In Satellite Town, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.