Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Airtel Cug Reloaded - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Airtel Cug Reloaded (211 Views)

Powerful Secret Of Early Morning Urine (reloaded) / Mtn Cug Technocrat / How To Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Cug Reloaded by TitobiloluwOyin: 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Airtel Cug Reloaded by TitobiloluwOyin: 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hi........

It's so good to bring the latest and foremost goodnews to every one on nairaland about Airtel CUG.

I am just so excited that I can't even keep it to myself hence the need to create this blessed thread.

I bring to you the latest in the world of Airtel CUG.

With your AIRTEL CUG, you can make unlimited call to your loved ones on monthly basis.

The good news is that its something you can do by yourself once I have activated it for you.

I will communicate more in my next write up.

Call/chat up 08142104735

Cheers
Re: Airtel Cug Reloaded by TitobiloluwOyin: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
TitobiloluwOyin:
Hi........

It's so good to bring the latest and foremost goodnews to every one on nairaland about Airtel CUG.

I am just so excited that I can't even keep it to myself hence the need to create this blessed thread.

I bring to you the latest in the world of Airtel CUG.

With your AIRTEL CUG, you can make unlimited call to your loved ones on monthly basis.

The good news is that its something you can do by yourself once I have activated it for you.

I will communicate more in my next write up.

Call/chat up 08142104735

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Miccom Wires And Cables Recruitment / Ideas #0005 — Instagram Shops / Toy Store Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.