Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,624 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria (1220 Views)

Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) / Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. / List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria by Edudelight: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
A concerned Nigeria teacher broke down in tears due to the non-payment of Salary and hardship in Nigeria since the Lockdown of schools in Nigeria. He is pleading with school owners and the Government to assist teachers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7TpqNq7Xrs

https://edudelight.com/touching-a-concerned-teacher-shared-tears-due-to-lock-down-of-schools-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria by Byke60(m): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria by SHAKABOOM: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Chai.

May ur God help u.

Imagin this guys hungry children watching there dad cry helplessly.
Dont worry Nigerians with consience will speak for u guys.

GgboyegaD abi g where are u?Come and hide under safety and display ur hate for teachers.
Re: Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 13, 2020
Shared Tears....!
I had to watch the VIDEO to understand the message.
It's really pathetic.
The situation of private school teachers has been an appalling one even before the advent of coronavirus.
Every Private School teacher out there should upload his or her account details.

I don't think we have such on Nairaland.
IF we have, then those ones have money to load Data. At least they can feed.
Re: Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria by phemmyfour: 6:43am On Jul 13, 2020
Wrong time to be a teacher....covid really affected them. Even the school owners are struggling
Re: Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria by bettermike: 8:00am On Jul 13, 2020
Please help private school teachers in your areas.

Please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria by projectreserve2: 8:26am On Jul 13, 2020
Touching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria by ogawisdom(m): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2020
Terrible he should have moved to the village for farming
Re: Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria by yusman14(m): 9:37am On Jul 13, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Shared Tears....!
It's really pathetic.
The situation of private school teachers has been an appalling one even before the advent of coronavirus.
Every Private School teacher out there should upload his or her account details.

No sir...most private school teachers on Nairaland are using freebasics to browse..me myself is using opera free MB..things are not easy for private school teachers..God will help us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria by ashybabs(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
please how can you share tears cheesy I have plenty that can go round
Re: Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria by Standing5(m): 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Concerned about what? His salary or student welfare?
Re: Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria by kevwemike: 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
I am a private school teacher and my wife is also a private school teacher and we have two kids we are feeding I can tell you is not easy. Every single day we pray school should be open

1 Like

Re: Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria by Haywhymido(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
All is well
Re: Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria by Maj196(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
kevwemike:
I am a private school teacher and my wife is also a private school teacher and we have two kids we are feeding I can tell you is not easy. Every single day we pray school should be open
Damn shocked... It is well with you sir
Re: Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria by LadySarah: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
kevwemike:

Go to this thread. There's a giveaway for teachers. https://www.nairaland.com/5988807/giveaways-private-school-teachers

yusman14

1 Like

Re: Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria by kevwemike: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
LadySarah:

Go to this thread. There's a giveaway for teachers. https://www.nairaland.com/5988807/giveaways-private-school-teachers

yusman14
thank u sir, pls send me ur number let me send you card
Re: Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria by TechDaddy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
This is sooo sad.
Re: Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria by LadySarah: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
kevwemike:
thank u sir, pls send me ur number let me send you card

Im a woman.
Chai so happy you got it. You won't believe the big smile on my face.

Just hang on, it will get better. I used to be a teacher so I know the struggles.

2 Likes

Re: Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria by kevwemike: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
LadySarah:

Im a woman.
Chai so happy you got it. You won't believe the big smile on my face.

Just hang on, it will get better. I used to be a teacher so I know the struggles.
I really appreciate it thank you ma may God bless you and connect u to ur helpers in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria by yusman14(m): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
LadySarah:

yusman14
Thanks..I was late Sha....
I am tired of this situation sincerely...I am really down and broke...I don't mind anything from anybody...
Re: Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria by yusman14(m): 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
kevwemike:
I really appreciate it thank you ma may God bless you and connect u to ur helpers in Jesus name.
Please sir I was late to the thread.. please show love ..I am really Broke..pls I don't mind anything..
Gtbank
jolayemi Yusuf...
God will bless you sir.pls help me
Re: Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria by Kokoboss: 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Touching: A Concerned Teacher Shared Tears Due To Lockdown Of Schools In Nigeria by Kokoboss: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Shared Tears....!
It's really pathetic.

(1) (Reply)

Biochemistry Or Medicine! / Judge The Content!! / Most Expensive Private Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.