Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property (16442 Views)

Magu Failed To Remit N48billion Loot Including Seized Jets, Hotels— Salami Panel / Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years / Diezani Alison-Madueke: Magu Failed To Cooperate With UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by honest1480(m): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2020
This man should be jailed.
Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 13, 2020
Seems Ibrahim Mugu is the greatest thief in APC government. As usual his co-conspirators will abandon him as they did to Abiola
Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by Olabode971(f): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2020
how could he.... when corruption is the head of corruption..
Abeggiiii...

Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by knowhowk: 8:28am On Jul 13, 2020
Topsy250:
Enough of Magu news. We are tired
. You and not we
Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by Openbusiness3: 8:29am On Jul 13, 2020
322 shocked. The same guy Buhari tried to confirm in Senate about 3 times or another one Check my signature to buy intelligent dispenser. Best quality North America product with warranty
Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by paulolee(m): 8:31am On Jul 13, 2020
dis guy and new stories each day....him jus displace hushpupi for headlines.
Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by GodsMopol: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2020
Galaticos444:
Magu has used Nigeria to do serious maga.as a Nigerian I feel magu is worse than hushpuppi cos d later defrauded foreigners while d former defrauded d Nigeria govt and Nigerians

Magu na legend, him own pass Puppi own
Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by bayelsaowei(m): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2020
philip0906:
These clowns are simply taking us for a ride with all these distractions...Nothing will come out of all these shenanigans...

Ediots!
you got it ... nothing will come out of it..

In the next 6 months to one year we would all be appalled at how much the useless country would have moved on from this mumbo jumbo corruption fight..

Nigeria has no future..

1 Like

Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by osilamah77(m): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2020
Hush daddys.. Hushpuppi dey learn..
Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by darams4all(m): 8:34am On Jul 13, 2020
I suggest Magu should be given a fait hearing. If found guilty, he should not only be indicted but also the other people working with him and his political accomplists because he couldn't have done it alone. Mind you a person is not guilty unto proven so by a court of competent jurisdiction. Don't judge Magu yet, out politicians can do any thing to rubish anyone they wish to hunt down. My take
Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by SmartPolician: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2020
Until the punishments for internet fraud and corruption become death sentence, Nigeria will keep fooling herself

I remember one Nigerian freelancer arguing that the US, UK and Russia are more involved in crimes than Nigeria but that the latter is being persecuted more.

One American replied him, saying: "The problem is not people getting involved in crimes because they will always do that.

However, the problem is that the Nigerian government doesn't do enough to stem the tide and ordinary Nigerians seem to encourage internet fraud (Nigerian prince scam). "

1 Like

Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by Afolabimills(m): 8:34am On Jul 13, 2020
Buhari is the chief thief

1 Like

Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by j1mmy: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Northerners see corruption as a way of life
Northerners are more corrupt than Southerners but they don''t make the news as much because they are united and settle matters between them.

1 Like

Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by Sambjnewspaper(m): 8:41am On Jul 13, 2020
Ok.

Meanwhile kindly Dm for your CAC Newspaper NGOs publications/ Name change/ Ngos Consent e.t.c.

WhatsApp or call .... +23480- 6272- 0984

https://www.nairaland.com/2848768/cost-newspaper-publication-new-ngo/2

fast and Reliable...

Sam....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by Beverlyjean(f): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2020
j1mmy:

Northerners are more corrupt than Southerners but they don''t make the news as much because they are united and settle matters between them.

That's y this country can never mk it in life

1 Like

Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by Brushstrokes20: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2020
#MAGUPUPPI.... relooter of recovered loot!

Govt of self serving thieves.
Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by jericco1(m): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2020
Diverted grin

1 Like

Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by ATAKAM: 9:03am On Jul 13, 2020
Magu knows that nobody is in charge of the country

1 Like

Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by leo2020: 9:04am On Jul 13, 2020
For more fake news, text 'Wailers to 419..
Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2020
hmmmm....The Hunter has become the Haunted!
Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2020
SLAP44:
The biggest investigation should be finding those in government and the corridors of power he has been sharing the money with. Enough of trying to defend some powerful Nigerian who were alleged to have collected N4 bln.

I didn't mention names o.

Na osinbaje the thief thief fake pastor!
Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by dwizzed(m): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2020
The first mistake of this country happened in 1914.... While the biggest and most regrettable happened in 1960.

Nnamdi and Co., I wondered who asked them to have clamoured for independence too soon. I'm very sure if were colonized a little longer or if we still ruled along side white, we'd have been far better of than we are now.

Waking up every day to the fact that I'm a Nigerian gives me magnanimous headache.

The labors of our heroes past is definitely in vain.
Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by tunary(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2020
They should drill him very well
Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by onyxo76(m): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2020
this efcc just reminds me of senior yahoo boy stealing from junior yahoo boy.
Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by tunary(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2020
okomile:
Corruption everywhere

Who can be trusted in government?
obomiwu, no single politician in Nigeria is clean. All of them Na the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by 2cribz: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2020
Magu himself. Ade herself. They are all scammers and kidnappers and should be treated as such,however je might escape judgement and justice. What is justice. He deserves to be jailed for at least 50 real human years with the most inhuman hardest labour with all cars,landed prkperties demolished,conficated immediately all bank account both home and away should be converted immediately.........what a joke. Last last he would be set a free man and walk free..,no be naija again.
Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by taretoofine(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2020
This crime is death sentence in Asia countries
Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by luluosas(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2020
We are getting there shortly. Just be patient
SLAP44:
The biggest investigation should be finding those in government and the corridors of power he has been sharing the money with. Enough of trying to defend some powerful Nigerian who were alleged to have collected N4 bln.

I didn't mention names o.
Re: Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property by helpfindbolu: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open / Reps Committee On Works Holds Public Hearing On The Use Of Concrete For Roads / Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.