Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

ABOUT ELYTE Entrepreneurship Training Consult - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ABOUT ELYTE Entrepreneurship Training Consult (12227 Views)

Elyte Entrepreneurship Training Consult - BEWARE!!!!!!! / Elyte Entrepreneurship Training Consult / Pls Help Me Comfirm.this Invite, ELYTE CONSULT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABOUT ELYTE Entrepreneurship Training Consult by emmadick12: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
ABOUT ELYTE Entrepreneurship Training Consult

Be informed;
Just Incase you want to know more about the company or you got an invite from its Agents.

The Following are details you need to know.

1. First you would get an invitation from our HR or Agents. Something like this � or similar to.

Dear Applicant,
Sequel to your Application from our Agents,

We have currently reviewed your resume & you are invited to have an INTERVIEW with our Client Company.

POSITION: "BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE'

Date: Friday 10th July, 2020.
VENUE: 150b Oba Ogunji Rd Ifako Agege Pencinema beside Pythagoras College, Lagos.
TIME: 10am.
File no: 002

Come with a copy of this mail & any means of identification.
Kindly acknowledge this mail for proper preparation from Client Company.

COMPANY’S DETAILS: ELYTE CONSULT
07040408233 (Mon-SAT; 9AM-5PM)
www.elytetc.com

2. Upon review & successful interview you would be invited for a 2days Introductory Business Training as an Entrepreneur who would work with Elyte as Public Speakers & Business Personnels either in Agriculture, Wellness, Trainings etc All these are the companies businesses.

Also note that in the 1st day of the Training which last for like 4hrs Prospective Staffs/Entrepreneurs Compulsorily will get Training materials which cost 5k
Why?
1. As Business Development Associate, We can't finish the Training & their are important info's all prospective personnels must know even when they start their work functions.
Materials contain Business Books, Information on getting started in any of our businesses etc.

On the 2nd Day, You will be getting a certificate on completion of Training.

3. After Inducted as a staff, you are been introduced to our partnering companies who manufacture products like fertilizer on Agriculture , Wellness etc
Note : ELYTE is an Entrepreneurship Company, we don't manufacture products but partner with companies that provides this product's. 

Furthermore, All Entrepreneurs with Elyte are to pay for a Franchise.
What is a Franchise?
It's a money you pay to our Partnering companies to start a business.

Please & please I don't know where you don't pay money to start a business in this life?

It will interest you to know that some Staffs have moved from
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
to
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES

who earn bonuses of over 190k even in the mist of Pandemic & this is minus profit they make from their businesses as Entrepreneurs.

This is a brief description of Elyte.
If you don't feel comfortable about the Training materials, style of Selection or anything. Please don't bother coming.

Don't write Negative Things about a companies image and giving prospective candidates negative impression about a company before coming.

It's just unfortunate that some so called Graduates are behaving like illiterates & acting biased about Elyte Process.

THIS IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
FEEL FREE TO CALL OUR OFFICE LINE
OR CHECK THE WEBSITE
www.elytetc.com
Re: ABOUT ELYTE Entrepreneurship Training Consult by phemmite3: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
GNLD people have come again

2 Likes

Re: ABOUT ELYTE Entrepreneurship Training Consult by Vjay01: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2020
Please, is there a fixed monthly income with elyte entrepreneurship consult?
Re: ABOUT ELYTE Entrepreneurship Training Consult by enakho(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
You that is saying GNLD people or whatever you call it, its a multi billion dollar company. Your father don't even own a share in dangote. Penny wise pounds foolish. Is people like you that still complain government Is bad; you are part of the government too.
Re: ABOUT ELYTE Entrepreneurship Training Consult by ridbay(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
I got a similar email, I did a research and I found out that Dawson Consulting http://dawsonconsulting.com.ng/ is in charge of recruiting for this fraudulent firm; Elyte http://elytetc.com/. Please beware.
Do not apply to any job from any of these guys.

6 Likes

Re: ABOUT ELYTE Entrepreneurship Training Consult by Fidelischev2244(m): 6:31am On Apr 07, 2021
GLND people sending random messages. The worst is that they will send u message for interview on job u didn't apply for. Thank you Nairaland for helping the Street

2 Likes

Re: ABOUT ELYTE Entrepreneurship Training Consult by babtoundey(m): 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
I just received a text message from them now
Re: ABOUT ELYTE Entrepreneurship Training Consult by Bobbiee: 8:59am On Nov 21, 2022
Thank God for Nairaland. Good thing I always keep note of all the jobs I apply to. So when I saw Elyte I checked my note and found that I didn't apply to this company. A big red flag. Nairaland sealed the deal.
Elyte or whatever their name is, is a scam organization.

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better / World Health Organization (WHO) Entry Level & Experienced Job Recruitment / I Got A Job Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.