Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? (26351 Views)

Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? / Uniben Transcript / Anybody That Can Solve This Question Is A Genius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by Ibukunoluwa04(f): 12:52am On Nov 15, 2021
Please when applying for uniben transcript was eligibility letter asked to be uploaded?.... I thought it was collected from us before they gave us statements of results?...
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by Daflora: 8:07am On Nov 15, 2021
It was not collected
Ibukunoluwa04:
Please when applying for uniben transcript was eligibility letter asked to be uploaded?.... I thought it was collected from us before they gave us statements of results?...
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by donbbash: 8:29am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by Daflora: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
I should be 6-7weeks but honestly, it might be longer. I applied since September and it hasn’t been sent to the recipient
donbbash:
Hi everyone, please help me out. I registered on the alumni page, upload the necessary documents, made payment and submitted my application. I didn’t print out and submit my application slip to anybody in room 25 @ exams and records, DOES this affect anything? If NO, please how long will it take before my transcript gets to the Recipient Address? I applied 9th of November....

Please help...

Looking forward to a positive response. Thanks
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by elonize(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Terose:
When did u apply and pay? Also is this your first time requesting for your transcript? If no, then its not suppose to take up to a month.
goodafternoon, I just applied... What's next?
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by emma2002(m): 9:03am On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by Blessingedem80(f): 9:05am On Nov 28, 2021
The body requesting my transcript only provided and email address for it to be sent to. Please how do I go about this on the uniben application page?
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by NewAjala(m): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Pls for a first time application, is it true they don't process CERTIFIED TRUE COPY request except one has applied before?
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by DabDab(f): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
I applied snice june 16th, uniben hasn't sent my transcript. I am tired!!!
Daflora:
I should be 6-7weeks but honestly, it might be longer. I applied since September and it hasn’t been sent to the recipient
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by hardeybawler(f): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Can I possibly get my transcript sent directly to my email
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by bayolad: 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Please what date do we write on date of graduation. Although, I haven't fill it yet, just checking the random requirements on some website. I graduated in 2014. But my certificate carries NOV 2015 as the date the certificate was issued.
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by bayolad: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
Please what date do we write on date of graduation. Although, I haven't fill it yet, just checking the random requirements on some website. I graduated in 2014. But my certificate carries NOV 2015 as the date the certificate was issued.
Terose:
They didn't verify mine that I'm sure about cos I was following the WES step daily as it was updated. When it gets to verification stage you'll normally receive an email that the process has been paused for your school to verify and that takes a really long time for a school like Uniben, everyone I know in Uniben spent at least a month for this many spent more and most even had to beg someone to be checking cos they'll always say they haven't seen any email. It's usually the most annoying step in the whole process.
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by Terose(f): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
If you mean the date to write on uniben website you should write the day you graduated which is 2014 so that it'll be easy when they are looking for your file.
bayolad:

Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by Paulasio: 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
Terose:
I said this because I have someone in Uniben who's in the transcript office and he said till date they still ask for the verification stuff hence he was even surprised when I told him I wasn't asked and my process was short and fast.

Hello Terose, could you help with the contact of the link at the transcript office. I applied for my transcript online about three weeks ago, so far, I haven't heard anything. I urgently need the transcript for a scholarship that will be closing on 31st of this month.
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by Paulasio: 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Daflora:

Hello, please i sent you a mail. I just applied for my transcript in uniben. Can i get your contact, so we can talk

Hello Daflora,please, have you gotten the transcript? If yes, how did you go about it?
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by emperordachris(m): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
optm:
Mine took about 2mnths and 1week

To get to the school?
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by optm(m): 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
emperordachris:

To get to the school?
for school to send to WES
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by Djuru101: 10:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hi. Please I've been trying to make payment on the site. I have uploaded all the necessary documents and filled all information required. I have also created a ticket for payment. But when I try to pay it shows Connection Error 302 Found. Can anyone help please?
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by optm(m): 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
I am trying to apply for uniben transcript a second time for a different application but i cannot find an option for that on my page upon logging in the portal . Please can i get leads on how to go about this ?
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by optm(m): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
Djuru101:
Hi. Please I've been trying to make payment on the site. I have uploaded all the necessary documents and filled all information required. I have also created a ticket for payment. But when I try to pay it shows Connection Error 302 Found. Can anyone help please?
maybe you should try a different browser
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by optm(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
Blessingedem80:
The body requesting my transcript only provided and email address for it to be sent to. Please how do I go about this on the uniben application page?
hi please how did you go about this because i am faced with same dilemma?
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by sampete(m): 7:16am On Mar 05, 2022
Guys, please do you know of any contact working in the transcript department? I applied for transcript online since 2nd of February and it has yet to be sent. And I really need it urgently now. Is there someone I can speak to, to fast track the processing?
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by olapetzibah: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
I applied for mine on Monday. I put in my office address and mail.
How do I track it?
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by mickel00(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
sampete:
Guys, please do you know of any contact working in the transcript department? I applied for transcript online since 2nd of February and it has yet to be sent. And I really need it urgently now. Is there someone I can speak to, to fast track the processing?

I sent a WhatsApp message to the number in this picture and it was processed in 10 working days. I even got a call from the Dean of Exams and Record because of the message I sent.

Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by sampete(m): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
mickel00:

I sent a WhatsApp message to the number in this picture and it was processed in 10 working days. I even got a call from the Dean of Exams and Record because of the message I sent.
Thanks. I'll send them a message.
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by erjo: 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
mickel00:

Wow! Thanks for the update.
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by mickel00(m): 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
sampete:
Thanks. I'll send them a message.

You’re welcome
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by mickel00(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
erjo:

Wow! Thanks for the update.

You’re welcome!!!
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by sampete(m): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2022
mickel00:

You’re welcome!!!
I want to tell you thanks again. I sent them a message this morning on WhatsApp with my payment slip around 8.30 and by 10.30, I got the transcript in my personal mail box. Thanks!
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by marvisosasu: 9:14am On Mar 23, 2022
Please I hv sent them message and even called this morning, they didn't pick and the deadline of my application is next week. 31st. What do I do plsss.
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by mickel00(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
sampete:
I want to tell you thanks again. I sent them a message this morning on WhatsApp with my payment slip around 8.30 and by 10.30, I got the transcript in my personal mail box. Thanks!

You’re welcome bro, I am grateful my message was helpful!!!
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? by mickel00(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
marvisosasu:
Please I hv sent them message and even called this morning, they didn't pick and the deadline of my application is next week. 31st. What do I do plsss.

Any update?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rape: Aondona Mkor Sacked As BSU Lecturer Over Rape Allegations Scandal / Poly Ibadan Bans Students From Carrying "Cross Bags" / Gumi Establishes School For Herdsmen In Kaduna: Sheikh Uthman Bin Fodio Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.