Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,074 members, 7,842,068 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

How To Make Garri (eba) - 2 Easy Methods - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Garri (eba) - 2 Easy Methods (559 Views)

Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Garri (eba) - 2 Easy Methods by leonaaaron: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGp-tqA0uRA
I like making my garri very soft just so it can be easy for me to swallow. I am sure you already know how to make garri but if you are in doubt then this video is for you. I added an extra method of making it at the end, you can call it the sharp sharp method and it is also useful just in case you want your Eba done in a hurry.

Ingredients:
1. Garri
2. Boiling water

Re: How To Make Garri (eba) - 2 Easy Methods by annex1: 8:31am On Jul 14, 2020
What of the method where the initial water used wasnt hot enough then you are basically with soaked garri without sugar and ground nut.

Then you got to turn on the heat again and keep stirring the soaked garri till it turns to eba.

Excellent Knowledge Sharing by the way!

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Hot Peppersoup Now / Dealers Of Thailand Fish... (butterfly And Cut Cut) / Recipe Of Homemade Pizza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.