Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Eight Miscarriages And Two Stillbirths In Eighteen Years But See What She Did - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eight Miscarriages And Two Stillbirths In Eighteen Years But See What She Did (293 Views)

I Finally Went To Church Today After Seven Years But I Was Disappointed. / I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked / Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight Miscarriages And Two Stillbirths In Eighteen Years But See What She Did by anekearinze(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
[b][/b]

I sat across the room observing her. She wiped away the spilt milk from the baby's mouth before dropping the feeding bottle into a sterilizing unit placed on a small table behind the exit door. The joyful look in her eyes as she rubbed the babies back was untainted. She looked up, caught me gazing at her and smiled admirably. At this point, the quiet transient moment was greeted by a burp from the baby. I recall my mother telling me some decades back that it was done to prevent the little ones from throwing-up after eating.

Breaking the silence, I said, "you have taught me that one can walk by faith even when they cannot see what the future holds out there. Now I know one can walk down a road blindly, but never lose hope of finding the right path." She smiled and with tears in her eyes responded, "life taught me that only in the dark can one view the stars. For 18 years I waited, suffering 8 miscarriages and 2 stillbirths, but ..."

For more:
https://anekearinzeblog.com

Re: Eight Miscarriages And Two Stillbirths In Eighteen Years But See What She Did by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
LA click LA bend like crayfish
Re: Eight Miscarriages And Two Stillbirths In Eighteen Years But See What She Did by Kobojunkie: 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
8 miscarriages and 2 stillbirths? I wonder what the so-called lesson from this story is supposed to be. lipsrsealed

What possible positive can anyone really get from this story? undecided
Re: Eight Miscarriages And Two Stillbirths In Eighteen Years But See What She Did by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 13, 2020
Hoping against hope. Hmm...

God Almighty, give ua the grace to forge ahead even when the future looks bleak. In you we'll trust until our joy is full.

Amen.
Re: Eight Miscarriages And Two Stillbirths In Eighteen Years But See What She Did by Kobojunkie: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
Eulalia:
Hoping against hope. Hmm...

God Almighty, give ua the grace to forge ahead even when the future looks bleak. In you we'll trust until our joy is full.

Amen.
Hoping against hope? 10 babies died while she was supposedly "hoping against hope"
Re: Eight Miscarriages And Two Stillbirths In Eighteen Years But See What She Did by Kobojunkie: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
I mean come on... surely this is an extreme that should not be encouraged at all.
Re: Eight Miscarriages And Two Stillbirths In Eighteen Years But See What She Did by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Hoping against hope? 10 babies died while she was supposedly "hoping against hope"

Please kobojunkie, ive not recovered from the laughter you made me laugh this morning in your argument in the floating dream post, biko. Don't come and start with me now lol grin grin

Yes. Hoping against hope. So?? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: Why Sentence A Singer To Death And Set FreeThe Terrorist? / CAMA Bill– Is An Illiterate Bill - Apostle Johnson Sulema / Concerning The Mask: Is It OK To Ask People Not To Wear Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.