Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Almost 40 Different Qurans Found: Muslims No Longer Say ONE QURAN: No More!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Almost 40 Different Qurans Found: Muslims No Longer Say ONE QURAN: No More!! (284 Views)

Anyone Knows Where I Can Get Those Versions Of Qurans Other Than 114 Surahs? / Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation / China Orders Muslims In Xinjiang To Hand Over Qurans, Mats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Almost 40 Different Qurans Found: Muslims No Longer Say ONE QURAN: No More!! by makewetalk2: 4:34am On Jul 27, 2020
Muslims brag that the Quran is preserved in heaven and Allah has preserved it on earth. They brag about the translation perfection and brag about the Quran being the only undoctored book that has transcended time.
Unfortunately, most of the people who say these are not properly informed that the Muslims living in the west have dropped that slogan and stopped beating their chest of having the very Quran that Jubril gave to Mohammed.
That argument has been reduced to faeces. Now, there are currently 37 different Qurans found in the Arabic language, not translated. These date back many years ago. It has since shattered the Islamic cleric community. Yet, some uninformed African Muslims are not up to date with the implosion going on in the Muslim world in the west. They continue to spew the pulverize argument that there is only ONE QURAN.
Time's up! The incongruity and lackluster differences in the narrative is described as STANDARD HOLES according to one Islamic Cleric Qadhi.
For reference, kindly search "the standard narrative has holes in it" by Yasir Qadhi.
The timelines in the standard narratives do not match. So much is going on. I did my research years ago on Islam but these guys are way ahead of me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y7eWEjBBw4
Re: Almost 40 Different Qurans Found: Muslims No Longer Say ONE QURAN: No More!! by galaxy2020(m): 5:02am On Jul 27, 2020
Interesting...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why The World And Everything In It Is Foolish And Dumb To True Christains / North Staffordshire Sex Beast Finally Jailed More Than 30 Years After Jehovah's / 3 Spiritual Knowledge That You Don't Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.