Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

This Is What Nigerian Students Pass Through Just For Nothing - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is What Nigerian Students Pass Through Just For Nothing (4953 Views)

Overcrowding: Six UNICAL Students Pass Out During An Exam / Youths And Students Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Hon. Folashade Adeyemo, Others / How Does School Pass Through Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Nigerian Students Pass Through Just For Nothing by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
budaatum:

Is it that people are dragged to a religious place where they are made to be lazy? You do know those people pay for the privilege in the form of tithes, a tenth of their earnings, or rather - since they have no jobs - of whatever money they may have?

Please tell me if they wouldn't be financially better off selling akara instead of letting the little they have be stolen from them!
True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Nigerian Students Pass Through Just For Nothing by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
budaatum:

Hunger is not the reason to be educated! The hungry go and work for food. Education is just one of those things that has the potential to enable you to need to work less for more food.
That's why money will never be taught in school and we'll keep having graduate with no idea to make money.
Re: This Is What Nigerian Students Pass Through Just For Nothing by Harrykn: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
Is this Tuskite Republic?
Cus I know alot of em who do this but I haven't tried this before in school, if I want to read I go home or use library
Re: This Is What Nigerian Students Pass Through Just For Nothing by budaatum: 12:01am On Jul 14, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
That's why money will never be taught in school and we'll keep having graduate with no idea to make money.
Please do not belittle us, us being GRIMMJOE and buda et al!

Today, we are here talking about teaching money in school, a la "let there be light". One day we shall have grown up and our talk would be in the form of "and money was taught in the schools" like there was light.

I have immense faith in us GRIMMJOE, and patience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta University Post Ume Date Is Out / How Important Is First School Leaving Certificate(primary 6) / AT LAST: Thief Raping And Robbing Students In Lautech Caught | Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.