Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. (1471 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Easiest Way To Travel Abroad / Motives Behind The Constant Desire To Travel Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. by amydonics: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2011
Hello Every one,

I just want to express my self deeply because i have tried very hard to make ends meet and become rich like others.
Things are not actually going as i planed them. the question now is do i need to travel abroad before i make this money,get a nice apartment,have a good education,settle down,at least have a nice car and keep body and soul together.

what should i do?time is running out,we are 2011 no time ooh

what should i do pls.
Re: Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. by justwise(m): 9:56am On Feb 04, 2011
amydonics:

Hello Every one,
I just want to express my self deeply because i have tried very hard to make ends meet and become rich like others.
Things are not actually going as i planed them. the question now is do i need to travel abroad before i make this money,get a nice apartment,have a good education,settle down,at least have a nice car and keep body and soul together.
what should i do pls.

Have you changed ur mind about what u said here? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-597104.32.html
Re: Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. by amydonics: 10:07am On Feb 04, 2011
Not at all but AM speaking someones mind i guess.

I have all I want here, i will rather go out and bring what ever i can lay my hands on home.

If you have been opportune to travel you will no that no place like home.
All we need is constant electricity and we are on the go,

okay. Give it a try.
Re: Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. by justwise(m): 10:11am On Feb 04, 2011
amydonics:

Not at all but AM speaking someones mind i guess.

I have all I want here, i will rather go out and bring what ever i can lay my hands on home.

If you have been opportune to travel you will no that no place like home.

okay. Give it a try.
Is that all u need to make it in Nigeria?
Re: Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. by amydonics: 10:27am On Feb 04, 2011
Yes bro.
Electricity is the basis.
If the is constant electricity in Nigeria just tell me what you cant go into in terms of steady business. If is Production,it will be at a reduced and affordable cost,food stuff,Enginering just name it.

Even IT,Education,Teachnology,Banking anything just tell me
Re: Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. by justwise(m): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2011
amydonics:

Yes bro. Electricity is the basis.
If the is constant electricity in Nigeria just tell me what you cant go into in terms of steady business. If is Production,it will be at a reduced and affordable cost,food stuff,Enginering just name it.
Even IT,Education,Teachnology,Banking anything just tell me
So the issue of security can be discarded? Armed robbers killing with impunity? Going to bank to being a nightmare, yes Nigeria can be a great place and by God's grace we will get there but lets not pretend as if things are good.
Re: Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. by amydonics: 11:14am On Feb 04, 2011
My brother AM not saying that all is well with every body at thesame time don't forget that there are people who don't know what insecurity or total blackout looks like.

In south Africa,on every street, road,Houses you will see electric cable fencing unlike here where we are building Tall walls fencing to avoid crime as you are so afraid of.
Remember is when somebody is not okay that you think of stealling from another for them that have is in their blood.

When the is constant electricity,You will see security cameras on every street,traffic Lights,Electric security gates, Security cards that you cant just have access to.

Don't forget we are not moving backwards,
Re: Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. by reucom: 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2011
amydonics you need help and you can get that help from Jesus Christ if you trust Him. You are the same person who want to get people to dubai for 100k? Isin't it? Get real as this is the beginning of a new year and you need to start it well and do the right thing. may the Lord help you and bring you favour this year in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. by justwise(m): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2011
reucom:

amydonics you need help and you can get that help from Jesus Christ if you trust Him. You are the same person who want to get people to dubai for 100k? Isin't it? Get real as this is the beginning of a new year and you need to start it well and do the right thing. may the Lord help you and bring you favour this year in Jesus name. Amen

God bless you for pointing that out.
Re: Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2011
grin Corner Trap, pele @ poster
Re: Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. by Vicjustice: 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2011
amydonics:

There are no better greener pasture out that here at home,If we put half of the effort we put outside in this country i believe we become the best country in the whole world.
First of all do have something you know how to do very well.
Do you have a better knowledge of what you said you can do.
have you put small effort to make it know to people that you are good at this.
and many more if you need them,
You can become what ever you want to become if you can give your self time.
amydonics:

Hello Every one,

what should i do pls.
   Ha, Justwise, you want kill me with laughter? I no fit laugh when i compared the guy's two posts: see what frustration can cause grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. by justwise(m): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2011
Vicjustice:

Ha, Justwise, you want kill me with laughter? I no fit laugh when i compared the guy's two posts: see what frustration can cause grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know u will notice that, God knows what he was thinking grin grin grin
Re: Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. by iice(f): 5:02am On Feb 05, 2011
You have a nice car and keep body and soul. I think you're doing that's fine.
But Nigerians have a thing for monetary richness. So maybe you should do more of what you're doing that helped you get a nice car undecided

As for the no place like home. . .well whatever blows your hair back
Re: Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. by amydonics: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2011
justwise:

I know u will notice that, God knows what he was thinking grin grin grin

Just what is going on in your life right now.

But I have a good news for you.
Re: Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. by amydonics: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2011
iice:

You have a nice car and keep body and soul. I think you're doing that's fine.
But Nigerians have a thing for monetary richness. So maybe you should do more of what you're doing that helped you get a nice car undecided

As for the no place like home. . .well whatever blows your hair back

Still cant be compared to the hostility out there.
Re: Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. by amydonics: 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2011
Vicjustice:

I have sent my Id on several of my post.

I know exactly how it it to be in the middle class which i have come to know that the is nothing like middle class,
Your either Rich or poor.

When i sent the previous post,your mind cant condone it,is like what is this guy saying,
so i have to help you ask the one million question that is giving you sleepless night.
Re: Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. by amydonics: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2011
Vicjustice:

bandiejay:

grin Corner Trap, pele @ poster
Vicjustice:

Have you tried what AM teaching before you term it frustration.
Start with what you have and you will get what you want, don't be frustrated.
Re: Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2011
amydonics:

okay. Give it a try.
You are just misyarning. This constant electricity you keep going on about will not be free or subsidized, as it is presently, you know. 
You expect NEPA to provide 24 hour electricity to enable run your business and you don't see that you would have to pay much more per KWh than you are currently paying.
The question is why not look for alternatives to NEPA if you have a good business model?
Re: Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. by justwise(m): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2011
amydonics:

Just what is going on in your life right now.

But I have a good news for you.

What do you that is going on in my life now?
Re: Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. by iice(f): 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2011
amydonics:

Still cant be compared to the hostility out there.

LOL as if we don't have enough hostility in Naija. Whether by tribe, sex or religion.
Anyway humans are sentimental. . .so live on and i've said whatever blows the hair back.
Re: Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. by Superbrain(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2011
@ OP, you must be a confused young man.learn not to vacillate. Must you go abroad? Do you think the streets of Newyork or London are paved with gold? There is an old saying "A lizard in Nigeria will not become an alligator in America". Get that straight into your head and try to work on being and not on having. When you are worth something, you will be in a better position to earn more by selling yourself and your skills.

Rome was not built in a day, so forget that trash about "no time ohh". There is time for everything.
Re: Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. by amydonics: 8:36am On Feb 07, 2011
Superbrain:

@ OP, you must be a confused young man.learn not to vacillate. Must you go abroad? Do you think the streets of Newyork or London are paved with gold? There is an old saying "A lizard in Nigeria will not become an alligator in America". Get that straight into your head and try to work on being and not on having. When you are worth something, you will be in a better position to earn more by selling yourself and your skills.

Rome was not built in a day, so forget that trash about "no time ohh". There is time for everything.

Not at all Sir and can Never be, well i must have got it wrong posting it in two places, If you watch it very well AM just making reference to what i sent earlier.
Iam not trying to say wht every body is crucifying me for.
I have a work,Iam a Travel Consultant with Peacock travels and Tours Ltd 136,Obafemi Awolowo Way Ikeja, Iam an Instrotor-GDS Trainee,I know how to make a little money with Men's Safety Booths,Officers Booths. Iam a professional in my field,Aviation Industry.

The is nothing wrong if you want to fine out more of who iam.
You can either come to our Office at 136 Obafemi Awolowo way or call 08038800698 or visit our website www.peacocktravelsandtours.com or www.peacocktravelsandtours.co.za

we have offices all over the Nation and in South Africa and in UK.

Make your Inquires.

reucom:

Well every one need Jesus,But for your information i have The Holy Spirit in ME and Am in CHRIST and this happened 20yrs ago.
Thx though and be good.

You need me sooner or later.
Re: Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. by amydonics: 8:55am On Feb 07, 2011
Despite all this every minute AM still receiving calls of people asking for fare and how the will pay.

Just sent me a text on 08038800698 or a mail to amydonics@gmail.com.

we your okay then ii will give you our companies account or better still come go to our offices closer to you.

150 Broad Street,Marina.

136 Obafemi awolowo Way,Ikeja.

256,Aba road(Niger Insurance House) 2nd Floor,Phc.

1,Alhaji Jimoh Odutola str,Ibadan.

464,Constitution Road Abuja.

Jean Park Chambers Building
Unit 5,252 Jean Park Ave,Centurion,Pretoria,SA.
www.peacocktravelsandtours.co.za

Wales,UK

Iam very sorry if i have offended my fans.

The is no better place for me like my home country.

(1) (Reply)

Name The Best Resort Centres In Nigeria & Why / 10 Of The Hottest Travel Destinations In Africa / PHOTOS: Car Somersaults On Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.