Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante (11124 Views)

Victor Moses: Spartak Moscow Sign Chelsea Wing-back On Permanent Deal / Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) / Female Fan Meets N'golo Kante, Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by ogbiwa: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2020
Inter Milan are considering a summer move for N’Golo Kante after Chelsea have softened their stance on the midfielder and are now willing to listen to offers for him.

Kante had previously been considered as unavailable for transfer, but an underwhelming season under Frank Lampard has seen that situation change.

Italian publication Gazzetta dello Sport report that Kante’s injuries and a change in set-up under Lampard have seen the Frenchman lose his status as a key part of the squad and Inter boss Antonio Conte wants to swoop for his services.

Conte was in charge of Kante during his spell at Stamford Bridge and remains a big fan of his work after the pair won the Premier League together with Chelsea

The 29-year-old may not be untouchable at Chelsea anymore, but he remains under contract until 2023 and would still be an extremely expensive purchase for the Serie A side.

The World Cup winner would also warrant astronomical wages to move to Milan, with his current contract at Chelsea reportedly worth £290,000-a-week.

Kante has started 20 Premier League games this season, including four since the restart of the Premier League, so he has not been cast off by Lampard.

The manager has spoken about having Kante in his plans for next season, and how he plans to handle the injury problems he has suffered this season, with a hamstring issue the latest concern for him.

"We will see how we are pre-season,’ Lampard said on Friday. ‘I am happy to look at managing a player like him, with the level he has reached in previous years in his career.

‘That will be a very open conversation between myself and N’Golo and our strength and conditioning coach and our medical team.

‘The big issue this season was that he came to pre-season injured and missed a massive part of the season.

‘We tried to quickly get him fit for the Super Cup and he was incredible in his performance [against Liverpool] but he was still struggling.

That has been a domino effect for him. It’s time to take stock in this period.

‘The injury he has got now is not really related to the serious nature of the knee injury he had coming into the season. ‘It’s a small injury which is probably more down to the games played and the lack of pre-season.’

https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/12/chelsea-open-ngolo-kante-sale-inter-milan-consider-bid-12980150/

Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by logon599: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2020
Wait, this Kante is making £290,000 (N142m) a week?
cry I won't cry

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by internationalman(m): 8:45am On Jul 13, 2020
logon599:
cry I won't cry

Modified : I meant to say 1million not 1billion

Don't also forget that he's just an employee of a certain someone who happens to pay the wages of all other twenty something players totally over 1billion dollars a week...

Their standard of leaving is high over there in the sense that a Kano Pillars player who earns maybe 800k a month can almost or exactly live life the same way Kante does in the UK.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 8:56am On Jul 13, 2020
internationalman:

Don't also forget that he's just an employee of a certain someone who happens to pay the wages of all other twenty something players totally over 1billion dollars a week...

Their standard of leaving is high over there in the sense that a Kano Pillars player who earns maybe 800k a month can almost or exactly live life the same way Kante does in the UK.
Are you trying to say all profession in Uk get that amount of wage because their standard of living is high over there undecided. I also doubt if kano pillars get quarter of the amount you stated. Football don’t make money from just being football. how many nigerians even watch kano pillars on tv not to talk about buying stadium ticket or jersey. Your post isn’t with fact. I even read somewhere that they owe players money in nigeria league

35 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by internationalman(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
Are you trying to say all profession in Uk get that amount of wage because their standard of living is high over there undecided. I also doubt if kano pillars get quarter of the amount you stated. Football don’t make money from just being football. how many nigerians even watch kano pillars on tv not to talk about buying stadium ticket or jersey. Your post isn’t with fact. I even read somewhere that they owe players money in nigeria league

I have a childhood friend who once played for enugu rangers, he was earning around 700k to 800k..

Do you also think footballers are among the top 5 earning profession in the UK

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by vanida6: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2020
Kante second moniker is Dog cheesy em no get liver cheesy d guy nah real hustler i hail em

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by Slawormir: 10:04am On Jul 13, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

internationalman:

You must be a real niggarrr
I understand the message you are trying to pass across here but most niggarrrs don't understand your message
I owe you some weed
Simply put the cost of living and standard of living is high

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by ForeThinker: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2020
It’s okay to grow. You don’t have to be the same person you were 2 years ago, a year ago, or maybe even a month ago. Give yourself permission to evolve, don’t be afraid of it. You are here to learn and grow, you are here to become the greatest version of yourself. You don’t have to identify with your old self. Bless your past, let it turn into wisdom, and then let go of it. 

3 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2020
Conte you just want to sign everybody

2 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by Lorayne(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2020
150 mil

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by Arturitoroman: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2020
conte want to just sign everbody

3 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by Dalil8: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2020
logon599:
cry I won't cry

But he won't spend in naira so..... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by dheespectre: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2020
R
Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by wman(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2020
Lol.

Impossible
Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by Vickho6(m): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2020
Conte knew he gat the potential that will suit his tactics,,, he wanna build his own set of player for nx season.....
Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by Strangebuttrue(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2020
inter milan will be an Italian-English team

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by tfash96(m): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2020
Oya werewolf
Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by sexyboy193: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2020
Good for him
Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by Exponential101: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2020
internationalman:

This one na foolish talk beg.
Is someone earning 800K in Kano pillars living the same life as Ndidi or Iheanacho cos of the same high standard of living ?

22 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by YorubaKinging: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2020
Football is a distraction
Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by XXLMANDIGO: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2020
That £290,000 wage makes most of us here on Nairaland feel unfortunate undecided
Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by Ezeego1(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2020
internationalman:

No football club spend close to 1billion dollars a week on salary, that amount will pay salaries for up to a year.

16 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by Olumyyde(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
I wonder o! 800k? I doubt if any Nigerian league player earns 400k a month.

6 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by vickydevoka(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2020
Olumyyde:

I wonder o! 800k? I doubt if any Nigerian league player earns 400k a month.
Dem de pay. Buh e no de pass 1, year

2 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by SirdimayG(m): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2020
Saw it coming
Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by ODJ124(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2020
see money
Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by Primus123: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2020
Kante is going nowhere..

Check my signature and thank me later.
Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by tonididdy(m): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2020
... they wish
Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by philip0906(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2020
internationalman:

You're a clown!

7 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by tillaman(m): 10:50am On Jul 13, 2020
grin
Damn 290k weekly?? That’s the type of money that gives me a bona

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flying Eagles Defeat Benin Republic To Emerge WAFU Zone B Champions / AFCON: Abdullahi May Miss Rest Of Nigeria Campaign With Hamstring Injury / Qatar 2022: Timo Werner To Miss World Cup Due To Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.