Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante (11138 Views)

Victor Moses: Spartak Moscow Sign Chelsea Wing-back On Permanent Deal / Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) / Female Fan Meets N'golo Kante, Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by Olumyyde(m): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
AmDayo:

person wey dey earn 1m + dey and I get a friend wey be third choice gk for Kwara united and he they earn 150k with only 2caps for them ooo.

400 to 700k plenty for 9ja league
average earners na 250 to 300k.
Wow! Tnx.
Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by Olumyyde(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
ukukaegbu:

My brother, there many of them in Nigerian League that earn over 400k. They are in clubs like Enyimba, Kano Pillars and Akwa Utd
I see, tnx.
Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by Olumyyde(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
vickydevoka:

Dem de pay. Buh e no de pass 1, year
Ok, tnk u.
Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by Decimus: 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
logon599:
Wait, this Kante is making £290,000 (N142m) a week?
cry I won't cry
Minus 40-45% tax. Still good money.
Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by Decimus: 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
AmDayo:

person wey dey earn 1m + dey and I get a friend wey be third choice gk for Kwara united and he they earn 150k with only 2caps for them ooo.

400 to 700k plenty for 9ja league
average earners na 250 to 300k.

Per month or per week?
Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by Decimus: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
internationalman:
For all those mentioning me, I hope y'all know that no footballer is among the richest people in any country..

I don't understand you.
Footballers are super rich.

Top surgeons make about £450k per annum and live a very good life.

Now compare to footballers, that earn 150k to 300k per week.

If you earn 150k, that's 80k after tax per week.
Those guys are doing well bro. They spend more on women, fashion, fast cars etc.

Meanwhile, if you earn around 30k to 50k per annum in UK. You'll live a more comfortable life than most of the so called "big" men here.
Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by vickydevoka(m): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Olumyyde:

Ok, tnk u.
Dem pay my guy 800k. per month. After 1 year de terminate de contract. Now he is clubless
Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by DelphiOracle(m): 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Football is a distraction
distraction from what
Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
internationalman:
For all those mentioning me, I hope y'all know that no footballer is among the richest people in any country..
A footballer can't be the richest because they work for someone (the club they play for is owned by someone). So a club owner can be the richest e.g Abramovic(owner of chelsea) but extremely rich clubs like Barca and Madrid don't have owners, these clubs are managed by many people from the president to the directors etc.
So the money of football is not a single person's money but it's spread out involving alot of people.
Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by hopexter(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
logon599:
Wait, this Kante is making £290,000 (N142m) a week?
cry I won't cry

Is he too cheap or what angry angry
Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by Guest911: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
Are you trying to say all profession in Uk get that amount of wage because their standard of living is high over there undecided. I also doubt if kano pillars get quarter of the amount you stated. Football don’t make money from just being football. how many nigerians even watch kano pillars on tv not to talk about buying stadium ticket or jersey. Your post isn’t with fact. I even read somewhere that they owe players money in nigeria league
my brother sometimes you need to protect your sanity, nairalanders are experts in ignorance.
Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by earnit3: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
Good
Re: Inter Milan Planning To Sign Chelsea's N'Golo Kante by dumininu01(m): 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
This Conte just dey buy players and they are still underperforming... I expected more from inter this season...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Republic U17 3-1 Nigeria U17: Golden Eaglets Crash Out Of U17 Afcon / U-17 WAFU Zone B: Golden Eaglets Qualify For Semi-Finals, To Face Burkina Faso / Rigobert Song Quits Cameroon National Team @34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.