Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. (61326 Views)

5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office / President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State / Father Mbaka Drops Another Prophesy On Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by pquaver(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
SpatialKing:

We are from the same hometown , Omuma
Everyone knows his source of income is 4I9

Where is your proof? Please how did ihedioha and ohakim make their money?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by sapientia(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
donbachi:
When he was doing 419 in etche,rivers state.

Kukuma kill our supreme court governor.

1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by amuwo1980: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
donbachi:

And 22 rd festac, return moloukwu 1000 dollars
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
SpatialKing:

Umuhu Omuma
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by SpatialKing(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
pquaver:

Where is your proof? Please how did ihedioha and ohakim make their money?
Ihedioha and Ohakim are well educated please which school did Hope finish from?

We Omuma people are well known for making and establishing bakary.
Hope was into 419 before joined PDP in 1999 and became Gen Sec.

Ask any Omuma person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by SpatialKing(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

Wow. That's nice. My house is adjacent the governors house. I'm from omuma too.
You are my brother, I'm sure you have experienced how bad Omuma roads are especially from Omuma Market to Nappi Market.
Hope Uzodimma has never offered scholarship to any Omuma indigene.not even bought WAEC forms
How many of our people are in customs or aviation ministry today? None!!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by gryhusky(m): 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
Which part of etche?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
donbachi:

I thought it was festac. When he was driver to the late kingpin, Mauris

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by DelphiOracle(m): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
Igbochief001:

Smally richer than your old ass ..get off my mention
ah. U b really smally u don carry money put now now. He's not saying u are rich or poor. Who made you chief? Answer

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by spencekat(m): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
[quote author=lolybaby post=91666778][/quote] grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by spencekat(m): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
crazygod:

You call this cute? undecided
Yes,cute!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by spencekat(m): 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
Jetline:

O boy ! See digging..people sabi history o
Yes na.We do not live in insolation.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by dantajay: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
Then he was late chief maurice ibekwe's boy using the same office at the back of 111 festac. He was staying in 3rd avanue then after passport office He is one the building committee members that ate the building fund for the construction of holy family Catholic church 22 road festac. They are the main reason that church is not built till today. he has been a fruedstar almost all his life, he joined politics in 1999. His first wife died of aids. Like wise his boss Maurice.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by ghiloman28(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
Am not surprise undecided
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by toprealman: 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
sweerychick:
Here is a trending picture of the governor of Imo state as a young guy man! Lol I must say he was a cute.

What do ya think
A cute indeed!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by Ezmans: 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
donbachi:
you people are very correct
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
SpatialKing:

You are my brother, I'm sure you have experienced how bad Omuma roads are especially from Omuma Market to Nappi Market.
Hope Uzodimma has never offered scholarship to any Omuma indigene.not even bought WAEC forms
How many of our people are in customs or aviation ministry today? None!!

Hope dey fucck up. Maybe he is angry with omuma people cos I can't understand the reason for his actions most times..
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by KellyEyimofe: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
You over sabi bros! few years ago he started sleeping with another man's wife, made the woman run away from her husband's house now she has HIV. He didn't tell her he was positive and managing his own. 1999 while Maurice was in the House of Reps, this guy was acting like he owned the seat till EFCC carried his oga.

dantajay:
Then he was late chief maurice ibekwe's boy using the same office at the back of 111 festac. He was staying in 3rd avanue then after passport office He is one the building committee members that ate the building fund for the construction of holy family Catholic church 22 road festac. They are the main reason that church is not built till today. he has been a fruedstar almost all his life, he joined politics in 1999. His first wife died of aids. Like wise his boss Maurice.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
IJOBA2:
YOU WERE BORN IN THE NINETIES RIGHT WHO MADE YOU CHIEF THENgrin

ITS A SIMPU STURVS

Since when did chiefdom because the exclusive preserve of the elderly in Igboland?

If you have your money you'll get one.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by earnit3: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by Nasman387(m): 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
That supreme Court Govo �
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by bobluck: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Igbochief001:

I wasn't born then ..but obviously business

Liar...are you the one that introduced him to the business? Take lessons from wike.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by JaruJaru890: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Igbochief001:

I wasn't born then ..but obviously business
hope was a driver to late Okwelle Holdings, the 419 House of reps member that was imprisoned.
Say what u know

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by MikeBetty(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
donbachi:
Las Las He Become A Govooo

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by Nyenatetan(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
OBTMOS:
One day, they will post my picture like this saying throw back for me
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by favour32(m): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
SmartPolician:

Do you blame him?

It's almost impossible to make it in Nigeria without fraud
90% true.
Politicians hijacked the country to themselves.
Currently SS recruitment is on.
Only 4 persons per state.
Check that out.
The 3 senators in a state will forward 3 names as the governor of that state will forward a name to complete the selected team.
How Nigeria go better?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by pquaver(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
SpatialKing:

Ihedioha and Ohakim are well educated please which school did Hope finish from?

We Omuma people are well known for making and establishing bakary.
Hope was into 419 before joined PDP in 1999 and became Gen Sec.

Ask any Omuma person.

I am not asking you if the are well educated.. I asked you the source of their wealth too. And be very sure you are not the only one from Imo state
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by engrchykae(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
positivelord:

He was very rich doing what exactly in the 1980s...
the same business with tinubu in Chicago

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by Billygee2u: 5:12am On Jul 14, 2020
donbachi:
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by Billygee2u: 5:12am On Jul 14, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Our Supreme IceCream Governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man / 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting / See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.