Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. (61291 Views)

President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State / Father Mbaka Drops Another Prophesy On Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State / Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by SpatialKing(m): 11:52am On Jul 13, 2020
lolybaby:
how many times were you scam by him
We are from the same hometown , Omuma
Everyone knows his source of income is 4I9

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by mkoabiola: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2020
D ppu's Governor.

Carry go
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by unikprince(m): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2020
Queenslander:
So, what in God's earth do we do this? Who him picture help??
Why are u this cute tongue
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by Kami890(m): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2020
Become a landlord today with affordable prices and you can pay little for it just to own one.. My number is 09030522097

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by Myself2(m): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2020
donbachi:
When he was doing 419 in etche,rivers state.

grin grin grin grin

Chaiiiiii, o boy you too bloody man.

No mercy
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by macminista(m): 11:59am On Jul 13, 2020
donbachi:
.....You really sabi am well..lol

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by vesh05: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hello there,

Do you wish to study abroad at a low cost?
Search no further.

Glocal university India is offering 25%, 50% and 100% scholarship to Nigerian students and the online test is free!

If you are interested, Click below on the link to register
https://www.formulagray.net/fgeducation

Regards.

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by macminista(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
Igbochief001:

I wasn't born then ..but obviously business
... Na Dem start yahoo with likes of Fred ajiduwa and Ade bendel

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by Nizguy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
donbachi:

Umuecheem precisely

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by taylor88(m): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
donbachi:

Lol I heard he went to GSS Okehi
Are you from etche?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by Nchenches: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
Lol. The comments here show that Owerri folks can never forgive this Hope man.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by grammarian247(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by Jetline: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
Grupo:

Hope uzodimma made his money through 419. Both him and his boss Maurice Ibekwe.

O boy ! See digging..people sabi history o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by Jetline: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nigeria can NEVER get better. Certified fraud stars aka 419ners are ruling the people and the EFCC keeps quiet?
Tufiakwa..I regret coming from this part of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by donbachi(m): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
taylor88:

Lol I heard he went to GSS Okehi Are you from etche?
no.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by Grupo(m): 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
Jetline:

O boy ! See digging..people sabi history o

Those were the original yahoo Boys. They made a lot of money from fraud. The likes of Fred Ajudua (browse his name. That one is still in detention today for fraud). John Nebeolisa,, etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by Olaturner(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
When he was still an UPCOMING 419!!!.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
SpatialKing:

We are from the same hometown , Omuma
Everyone knows his source of income is 4I9

You are from omuma? Where? Amiri? Amiimo, ozu?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by jrusky(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
donbachi:

You mean he was Yahoo area fada?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by seguno2: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
jericco1:
See as the man look like cultist grin

I thought that I was the only person who saw that.
Thanks for the company grin
I don’t like being alone wink

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by DrinkWater10: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
Grupo:

Those were the original yahoo Boys. They made a lot of money from fraud. The likes of Fred Ajudua (browse his name. That one is still in detention today for fraud). John Nebeolisa,, etc.
So you mean these old men were once "Nigerian Princes"?

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by KelB(m): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nwoke gbara aji obi
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by clockwisereport: 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Grupo:

You know the man well. His boss was Maurice Ibekwe.

Oliver de coque used to hail him a lot in his songs. Chief hope uzodimma, ndị ogiliga walu na nwa.

anyi zulukeme o

anyi zulukeme

umu igbo Zulu oke n'uma

anyi zulukeme

ndi na-ewelu ego Chukwu nyelu fa edozi obodo

fa na-agbapu mmili, etinye oku, aru okporo uzo

ogalanya rotelu umu ogbenye

maka Chukwu, ego ya ga-abu eriche eriche

O bulu ogiga

Ogiriga, ndi ogiriga wara na nwa

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by Grupo(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
DrinkWater10:

So you mean these old men were once "Nigerian Princes"?

That Nigerian prince thing started late 90s and early 2,000s. And was mostly for small boys in the game.

Hope and crew were more like the hushpuppies of those days. But unlike today's hushpuppies, hope and his people channeled their loot to businesses and joined politics to clean up.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by Grupo(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
clockwisereport:

anyi zulukeme o

anyi zulukeme

umu igbo Zulu oke n'uma

anyi zulukeme

ndi na-ewelu ego Chukwu nyelu fa edozi obodo

fa na-agbapu mmili, etinye oku, aru okporo uzo

ogalanya rotelu umu ogbenye

maka Chukwu, ego ya ga-abu eriche eriche

O bulu ogiga

Ogiriga, ndi ogiriga wara na nwa

Correct.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by LaboPolitics: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Men of questionable characters running the politics of the citizens since 1914.

The country is doomed forever.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by mightyhazell: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
joelag:
The picture makes me remember that motorbike called CD 195.
lol.. mostly beefy guys with hairy chest dey run am dah year

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by SpatialKing(m): 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

You are from omuma? Where? Amiri? Amiimo, ozu?

Umuhu Omuma
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by omooba969(m): 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
Original Omo Nna. grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by Haywhyluv: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
Supreme Governor
Re: Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. by pquaver(m): 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
donbachi:

What was ikedi ohakim and ihedioha doing that time?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com / How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner / Adeleke Demolishes Osogbo Beautification Wall Built By Aregbesola(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.