Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

They Lost 3 Years Of School, Business And Development But Are Still Competitive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Lost 3 Years Of School, Business And Development But Are Still Competitive (374 Views)

They Lost Grammy, They Lost Good President; Africans Banters Nigeria (pics) / “fg’s Meeting With Twitter Is A Good Development, But …” – Femi Falana / Don't Forget Bishop Oyedepo Supported Jonathan And They Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Lost 3 Years Of School, Business And Development But Are Still Competitive by selemempe: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2020
I won't mention any tribe but a certain tribe in Nigeria paused all economic, political, social and academic activities for 3 years.
During those 3 years, they witnessed massive bombing and killings in their region still not witnessed and never witnessed anywhere in Africa.
But this tribe is still doing great. Topping JAMB and WAEC excellence lists. Still having powerful companies and top CEOs.
You may think it's nothing until you witness what they witnessed

1 Like

Re: They Lost 3 Years Of School, Business And Development But Are Still Competitive by Dedetwo(m): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2020
selemempe:
I won't mention any tribe but a certain tribe in Nigeria paused all economic, political, social and academic activities for 3 years.
During those 3 years, they witnessed massive bombing and killings in their region still not witnessed and never witnessed anywhere in Africa.
But this tribe is still doing great. Topping JAMB and WAEC excellence lists. Still having powerful companies and top CEOs.

Bros I heard you clearly. Ordinary one week of Wuhan virus lockdown in Nigeria, some folks headed to suicidal house.

1 Like

Re: They Lost 3 Years Of School, Business And Development But Are Still Competitive by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2020
selemempe:

Are you an Igbo man?
Re: They Lost 3 Years Of School, Business And Development But Are Still Competitive by selemempe: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2020
Dedetwo:

Bros I heard you clearly. Ordinary one week of Wuhan virus lockdown in Nigeria, some folks headed to suicidal house.
exactly. The people who don't see what some other people suffered are complaining because of 2 months lockdown
Try 30 months lockdown with bombing

1 Like

Re: They Lost 3 Years Of School, Business And Development But Are Still Competitive by selemempe: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Are you an Igbo man?
ogbeni we are not mentioning tribe here
Re: They Lost 3 Years Of School, Business And Development But Are Still Competitive by Abohboy: 10:57am On Jul 13, 2020
selemempe:

You think no one else has experienced that I’m africa go to Libya, Angola, Mozambique, Rwanda and DRC. And see how their bombings and civil wars were compared to Nigeria. Especially DRC and Libya. Then you’ll understand that what happened really wasn’t that bad.
Re: They Lost 3 Years Of School, Business And Development But Are Still Competitive by selemempe: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2020
Abohboy:

You think no one else has experienced that I’m africa go to Libya, Angola, Mozambique, Rwanda and DRC. And see how their bombings and civil wars were compared to Nigeria. Especially DRC and Libya. Then you’ll understand that what happened really wasn’t that bad.
were they blockaded from feeding? None of them was blocked from feeding. Have you ever seen kwashiorkor elsewhere since Biafra war ended?
I repeat...no war has been more devastating on the civilians in Africa than Biafra war

1 Like

Re: They Lost 3 Years Of School, Business And Development But Are Still Competitive by Fantasticcc: 11:59am On Jul 13, 2020
We Still came back better,we topped the education sector,last jamb 2 igbo student topped the list,even in weac. this is the reason I want an igbo country without non-igbo people it will force us to be the best as it was before the whites came.

1 Like

Re: They Lost 3 Years Of School, Business And Development But Are Still Competitive by BlackfireX: 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Motherf******king beast of success...

1 Like

Re: They Lost 3 Years Of School, Business And Development But Are Still Competitive by IduNaOba: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Haters go soon come
But... We are in our own league.
Gwazie ndị yard Ụnụ

(1) (Reply)

OPINION; ECOWAS SHOULD CREATE A MINI REPUBLIC FOR RETURNING BLACK DIASPORANS / ‘Obaseki is A Drowning Man Unable To Live With His Failure’ – APC / Why 14000 Npower Beneficiaries Are Yet To Get Stipends – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.