Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Seeking To Make A Living Online - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seeking To Make A Living Online (4677 Views)

Want To Make A Living Online But Do't Know How? Gets Mentoring Free! / Strictly For People Who Want To Make A Living Online-do You Need HOT PRODUCTS? / Why Do Nigerians Struggle To Make A Living Online? Say Your Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeking To Make A Living Online by Belqua(m): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2010
I just discovered a money making technique that would make you money directly to your savings bank a/c.Download Attachment for free now before it is removed.

Re: Seeking To Make A Living Online by mrdodo: 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2011
hanstech,
how can one make a living out of a site that has not been updated since 2008? What new stuff do they have to offer? Are they still in touch with the world? This is 2011 bro!!!!
Re: Seeking To Make A Living Online by Tblogger: 10:02am On Feb 22, 2011
Making a living online is quite tricky as you have to start from somewhere, make mistakes and practice over and over again. Whatever you want to do, plan and take action. One day you would have achieved the perfect picture from the beginning.

If you have an interested in blogging, cpa, making money from adsense without a website, check my signature site. All the tools you would need is made available
Re: Seeking To Make A Living Online by bdavid(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2011
Well, I know one that pays me instantly daily.(check my signatory link) I am a representative of this company. it is a registered and licensed company.
inbox me for details.
Re: Seeking To Make A Living Online by kinsoko(m): 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2011
my dear,

I advice you to go,but firs choose which area you are going to b/cos online business is like somebody telling you that he/she seeks to start a biz at alaba or ladipo,

I will ask him which kind of business b/cos if you don't know where you are going to,ppl will lead you to where they are going to.thousands of Nigerians are earning a living from online business,

so it worth's doing just go on with your dream.IF You wont to go into INFORMATION MARKETING,email me and will help you to the full. fiboffer@yahoo.com

my regards,
kins.oko
Re: Seeking To Make A Living Online by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 24, 2011
Can one really make money online.??
Re: Seeking To Make A Living Online by enyoboy: 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2011
This thread is really educative.
Many thanks to all the contributors
Re: Seeking To Make A Living Online by marketer11(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2011
hello forumite,

you can earn a living from online business,only if you decide to. online business is as wide as Nigeria,so you have to decide the part you are going into and why you are going into it. if i should suggest to you,i thought you go into INFORMATION MARKETING.It is one of the online business you can start with little or no capital.i started it with just N240 [ie 2hrs cafe money in my area].

If you wish to go into it email me and i will send to you all you need to know and how to start it.i can equally send to you a complete DVD on how to start information marketing and EARN GOBS OF NAIRA from it.

to your success,
fiboffer@yahoo.com.
Re: Seeking To Make A Living Online by edimalo(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2011
you can make  legitimate money online
endless possibilities to making money in nigeria.
www.make-money-online.com.ng
Re: Seeking To Make A Living Online by edimalo(m): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2011
you can make  legitimate money online
endless possibilities to making money in nigeria.
www.make-money-online.com.ng
Re: Seeking To Make A Living Online by residual(f): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2011
check out my signature and convince yourself.

sponsor id is 469

contact me for more info: pattybf@yahoo.com or call 08186002495
Re: Seeking To Make A Living Online by mkakan(m): 3:14am On Mar 14, 2011
The biggest lesson and advice i can give you about this on-line thing is that you need to prepare to learn ,practice ,fail and then succeed.
My biggest tip is that if you want to make money online ,you need to sell something.
in fact anyone making money online is selling something.
so the question is ,what can you sell online and how can you do that from Nigeria and receive payments.

There are many things you can sell online but basically you can sell your product or some other person's product(affiliate marketing).

There are many products you can create or outsiurce to others to create but what ever ypu create must have value -solve a problem before people can pay for it.
you can create and sell e-books,softwares,games and other electronic products .
you can create ans sell physical products like t-shirts computer accessories like mouse pad and covers etc on sites like www.zazzle.com or www.cafepress.com

Or you sell stuff on other sites like amazon.com -the accept Nigerians.

But you cannot make sales without traffic ,so you need to think of how to get traffic ,whether paid or free traffic ,
this is just a summary, the bottom line is you need to sell something online to make money online.

you can get more info from NairaCow.com ,
Hope this helps
Re: Seeking To Make A Living Online by Kingsonly: 8:03am On Mar 17, 2011
I would not say I know much but I know that makink money online is real and it works and I set up a social network were we nigerians can talk about how we could make money online.
Re: Seeking To Make A Living Online by BigBrosng: 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2011
Hold on to it, you will surely get there!
Re: Seeking To Make A Living Online by haruna1970(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2011
One of the best way to start is affliate marketing. Start with clickbank. Learn how it works first.
Re: Seeking To Make A Living Online by 1money: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2011
Making a living online is not easy. But with determination and hardwork at the initial stage, you'll make it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do You Buy Stocks? / Tips on How To Open A Successful Supermarket. / Ecobank Naira Credit Card Its Real And It Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.