Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun (31139 Views)

Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen / Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) / Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by Fantasticcc: 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
undecided i knew it was them before opening the thread..why always people from the waste region.

Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by blackgold7777(f): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
Chris6music:
See his head
like the milo tin

Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by AmazingELixir: 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by ashiodimeh2020(f): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hmmm,evil everywhere
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by Salako01(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
The Russians are there making serious inroads in the medical fields especially in the area of covid cure-- while this one is busy looking for small pikin yansh to burn with iron. grin

Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by PrincessBecks(f): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
Barbaric
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by Coronavirus84: 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
Allakent:
Dinner with Village People cool undecided
Inside life dinner
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by dwizzed(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
See his face like rejected sacrifice.

Everybody is really frustrated.
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by chukwuibuipob: 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
sad rapist/burning season.Dey should use the same HOT knife burn his bum.
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by PowerOfLove: 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Wickedness taking over the world
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by ud4u: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
Very inhumane attitude, he must be punished for this
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by abba74: 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hello my dear nairalanders, I plead with you to join the business of recharge and get paid,I bet you will never have any cause to regret this humble business. God bless you.

RECHARGE AND GET PAID
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by Martinez39s(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
Folarin allegedly used a hot knife to burn the buttocks of the victim for taking from the tea, which belonged to his (Folarin’s) mother.

This makes no sense.

Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by Querty(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
The heart of man is desperately wicked!

Meanwhile, check my signature
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by QuickStandard: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
It is well....

Anyways, we buy used inverter Batteries.
We also pick up from any location.

You can sell your condemned, used or scrapped Batteries to us at cool instant cash.

Check our SIG for contact details.
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
this one weak me oh... just burn his own too with hot iron case dismiss grin
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by Sultanofbenin: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nairalanders help me before hunger kill me and my child this is my post,I made yesterday.

https://www.nairaland.com/5986639/family-man-trouble

Pls help me.I need 20 to 30k to start the business.
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
Wickedness In High Places.
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by jrusky(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
Anambra end the evil news last night Ogun redmsurrect it today.

Before evening Anambra go surface and Ogun will close the shop later in the night.

Na dem dem.......good customers.
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by bigfish3k: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ijaya123:
Where exactly is this type of wickedness coming from?

As usual, he will blame it on the devil. This being called devil get patience o.
There is only one devil in the whole world while we have more than 5000 gods

Devil get patience shaa
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by CLEVER123(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
Let him be stripped naked and let his buttocks and manhood go through the same pain he inflicted on the poor boy.
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by Onyisky34: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
[quote author=Kudosvibe post=91670712]Man do this too [a/quote]

Before nko?
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by lozanni(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

I know this guy. He's my neighbour...

I was told he lived for 23.5 years in a place full of red mud and pigs. undecided

PLEASE flog him and deport him back there.

Nahhh!!! Dont disown your brother. When I say 'Afon' and you say 'Jah', na you Sabi.
Your other Sister, a Deaconness of Winners Chapel burnt a small Kaduna girl's butt and kpekus in Abuja too.
I don't know why you folks like the smell of roasted human flesh so much undecided

Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by Chimeluv(f): 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
He should sit on a hot stove as his own punishment angry
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by GboyegaD(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Does the devil truly lives amongst us as human in Nigeria?
Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by Omoslim26: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright

Na the third tie i dey so
Marathon issagoal
brodamus may ur daysis be elongwire

Re: Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun by Iceberg3: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
A bloody Coneheaded structure, he wanted to mind the yansh for rituals. grin

Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo) / Woman Breaks Neighbour’s Jaw With Shovel Over Fruit (photo) / Benue Places N5m Bounty On Killers Of Terkula Suswam, Bans Toyota Corolla