Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,263 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen (48632 Views)

Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun / Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen by ogbiwa: 6:40am On Sep 10, 2021
A monster stabbed a woman with a semen-filled syringe telling her it "feels like a bee sting".

Thomas Bryon Stemen, 51, pierced his victim's buttocks as she return her trolley at a supermarket.

The sicko who was caught on the shop's CCTV has been jailed for a decade on charges of assault and reckless endangerment.

Worryingly, police says the footage suggests Stemen had launched the same attack before. Finding several more syringes of semen in his car did little to ease their fears.

Stemen can be seen in the video following Katie Peters into Anne Arundel County grocery in Churchton, Maryland, US, in February last year, The Sun reports.

She told CBS Baltimore that it was not until she was in the car driving home that the pain from the attack really kicked in.

Ms Peters said: "I started driving home and it started hurting really bad.

"I called my son and said 'something's not right, I hope nothing happens. I hope I make it home, I love you."

At the time Stemen bumped into her Ms Peters recalls it felt like a cigarette burn to her buttocks.

When she made it home she discovered her skin had been punctured.

Anne Arundel County Police Sgt. Jacklyn Davis said: "If you've seen this video, it's very aggressive, it's very deliberate – and makes us think it's not his first time doing this."

After Ms Peters jumps in shock, Stemen can be seen in the video following her back out of the shop, looking for something on the ground.

They can be seen talking to each other during the brief search.

Stemen told her: "I know, it feels like a bee sting, doesn't it?"

Police confiscated the disgusting needle from Stemen before seizing more syringes in his car, which he had filled with his own semen.

According to Maryland online court records, the 51-year-old was served a warrant in 1999 as a fugitive from justice.

In 2013 he was summoned to court for a domestic violence civil suit.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/monster-stabbed-woman-buttocks-syringe-24950746

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen by Fahdiga(m): 6:45am On Sep 10, 2021
Complete wacko jacko. I wonder what was his aim for doing this

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen by insidelife22(m): 6:47am On Sep 10, 2021
this one na puna adict

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen by Lawlab249: 6:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen by Karemarealty288(m): 7:06am On Sep 10, 2021
Semen he has been storing for months after masturbation....

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen by Tomahawk99(m): 7:07am On Sep 10, 2021
Twisted minds.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen by headbasher96(m): 7:21am On Sep 10, 2021
This thing na every where o

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen by potent5(m): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2021
Instead wey you for use the natural syringe between your legs which is what the woman would have wanted, you dey dull yourself.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 10, 2021
He sounds like a nasty villain;Stemen the semen grin

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen by Lovenorth: 7:48am On Sep 10, 2021
He is the only person that has done this crime in the entire world's history therefore he is now the chief of the insane people worldwide and should be sentenced to 20000 years in prison

7 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen by ChasinGood(m): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Psychos everywheregrin
Many are mad but few are roaming

11 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen by pennywys(m): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2021
cheesy
Sometimes dis whyte people go d do something somebody go begin d wonder if there are still part of dis world
If this was Nigeria we have concluded that its a case of a yahoo man on prowl. Abi oyibo don d follow wash hands before dem browse computer?

8 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen by Authoreety: 7:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Chai
Re: Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen by daddytime(m): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Stemen the semen bandit....

I'm sure this story graced the front page some time ago.

6 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen by FalseProphet1(m): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2021
That man has just infected the innocent lady with an STD, but I see her getting cured.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen by Sonnobax15(m): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2021
undecided falseprophet1, wetin you dey find for my up? undecided

Back to the topic::::: Oyinbo psychos can be funny grin. How person go store semen for a long time just to go press am enter woman nyanch undecided

Re: Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen by MarveworldG: 7:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Recklessness
Re: Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen by Tyranny: 7:49am On Sep 10, 2021
Looks like being a woman is a terribly difficult task!

Listening to Olamide - Needs For Speed ♩♪♫♬
Re: Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen by Vinnie2000(m): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2021
Jesu Christi.. shocked shocked

What a Guy?

So he Probably ejaculated his Sperms into a small plate, den use Syringe to take it in?

Nah artificial insemination him wan do? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen by Shooyie: 7:49am On Sep 10, 2021
Psychopath!! What the hell?!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen by szczescie(m): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2021
Funny but that will need medical attention

No way she's getting pregnant from that but semen in the blood stream or tissue she may need check up or assurance from health experts that she'll be ok

As for the man your jail time is sure, this is not Nigeria, camera full everywhere and people actually do their jobs unlike buhari's Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:49am On Sep 10, 2021
Lol. Madt people for USA dey drive car, enter shopping mall just like this stemen guy while mad people for naija are only seen in the market or dustbin sites and they use the plates in their hands to practice car driving. grin grin angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen by Mrjonah(m): 7:50am On Sep 10, 2021
Wahala no go ever finish grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukaeke Grace Nwamaka & Agu Gabriel Odinaka Missing Nigerians In Dubai / Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) / Uber Driver Strangled To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.