Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) (4757 Views)

Xiaomi Mi A3 Unboxing, Review & Price. Mi A3 + GCAM Vs iPhone 11 Pro Camera / Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) / Mtn Mpulse Setup With Http Injector Config File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by segebobo: 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
NikeMi1:
Please gcam for redmi note 9?
REDMI NOTE 9 GCAM
This is a working port

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/1zPEe99kE0wl0Uf_CZBw4362t-C55T-hq?usp=sharing

To apply the XML file follow the guide on the link below.
NB. You aren't expected to download any file from the link below.
https://www.androidexplained.com/redmi-7-install-google-camera/

As gotten from @Genius43

Note: This is not for RN9s/RN9 Pro
Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by ojehmario1969(m): 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
Where can i download gcam.
Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by nani667: 3:59am On Jul 14, 2020
✔️

2 Likes

Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by jamesharryson(m): 6:02am On Jul 14, 2020
Pls what is the gcam for redmi note 8 pro
Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by offset67(m): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
iPhone 11 lite gcam

1 Like

Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by pyramid19: 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
pls can gcam work on my Samsung A10s
Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by konamide(m): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
please can gcam work on redmi 8A
Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by swagguElite(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Urchman27:
Wetin be ur phone name
A5 pro Umidigi.
Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by swagguElite(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
KrazyDave16:
No probs
What device if I may ask?
Alright nau. A5 pro Umidigi.
Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by KrazyDave16(m): 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
swagguElite:

Alright nau.
A5 pro Umidigi.
I don't think there's a stable or any Gcam port at all for old mtk chipsets.
Check the camera2api level before wasting data on Gcam.
Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by genius43(m): 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
segebobo:

REDMI NOTE 9 GCAM
This is a working port

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/1zPEe99kE0wl0Uf_CZBw4362t-C55T-hq?usp=sharing

To apply the XML file follow the guide on the link below.
NB. You aren't expected to download any file from the link below.
https://www.androidexplained.com/redmi-7-install-google-camera/

Note: This is not for RN9s/RN9 Pro

At least give credit to the source instead of just lifting.
Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by swagguElite(m): 12:00am On Jul 15, 2020
KrazyDave16:

I don't think there's a stable or any Gcam port at all for old mtk chipsets.
Check the camera2api level before wasting data on Gcam.
Lol. The API level n the DPI screen density has been checked.
I made a little research. We learn everyday. Gcam mod 7.3 version n above works smoothly for Android 10. So I have to get a lower version for my pie. That's just it. Hv been busy on Quora lately, dats why I haven't tried it out yet. It doesn't work. We still move. Life na trial n error.
Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by slimsophiediva(f): 2:33am On Jul 15, 2020
Please did Nokia X6 plus support gcam
And can I download it from playstore
Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by yungrylex00(m): 2:43am On Jul 15, 2020
Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by segebobo: 6:04am On Jul 15, 2020
genius43:

At least give credit to the source instead of just lifting.
I'm sorry smiley, modified
Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by KrazyDave16(m): 7:50am On Jul 15, 2020
swagguElite:

Lol. The API level n the DPI screen density has been checked.
I made a little research. We learn everyday. Gcam mod 7.3 version n above works smoothly for Android 10. So I have to get a lower version for my pie. That's just it. Hv been busy on Quora lately, dats why I haven't tried it out yet. It doesn't work. We still move. Life na trial n error.
True that, but some 7.3 mods works for Android 9.
Gcam go is another alternative you can try out. Na the lighter version of Gcam.

2 Likes

Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by fredie107(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mine is crashing on Samsung A30

What do I do?
Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by Earlystar698(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
ib4real95:
Xiaomi mi a3 gcam
link to your gcam,am using xiaomi mi a3 also! The once I downloaded are not working fine...
Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by ib4real95(m): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Earlystar698:
link to your gcam,am using xiaomi mi a3 also! The once I downloaded are not working fine...
Msg me on whatsapp. Check my signature
Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by yemmybx(m): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
I just bought Redmi Note 8 this evening. Please how do I download the Gcam? What other information do I need to enjoy my new device? Thank you.
Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by MzTunechi(f): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
fredie107:
Mine is crashing on Samsung A30

What do I do?
same here. If you eventually find the modded version that works on A30 kindly let me know.
Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by Fatbabyfart(m): 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
So SAMSUNG users are now looking for Gcam, after paying so much for the branding and prestige.

This life no balance oo.
Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by swagguElite(m): 5:22am On Jul 16, 2020
KrazyDave16:

True that, but some 7.3 mods works for Android 9.
Gcam go is another alternative you can try out. Na the lighter version of Gcam.

Thanks Dave.

1 Like

Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by Nice202: 7:43am On Jul 16, 2020
megafox:
Many are yet to explore the possibility of GCam. I dedicate this Thread for all who would like to show their GCam photos and also share knowledge on GCam installation and Configuration files.

What is Gcam? Google Camera is a camera application developed by Google for Android. It is popularly abbreviated to Gcam. It is the default camera app on Googel Pixel smartphones, which have had a good run in the photography department in the last few years. Naturally, Android smartphone owners looking for better photo capture on their phones turned to installing extracted and tweaked versions of the Gcam app.
morning Sir
can u pls give me link to download Gcam for Lenovo z6 light
Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by omoadeleye(m): 8:20am On Jul 16, 2020
Hollusilva28:
what do you want it to show before "Lacamera" right. Lol. it unfortunate people just post things anyhow without crossed checking

Lol, that post beats my imagination too oo
Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by Fatbabyfart(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2020
Nice202:

morning Sir
can u pls give me link to download Gcam for Lenovo z6 light

Go and buy xiaomi phone
Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by Nice202: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2020
Fatbabyfart:

Go and buy xiaomi phone
idiot waiting ur xiaomi dey do wey my phone not do Ewu
Re: GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) by megafox: 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
Fatbabyfart:

Go and buy xiaomi phone

He only asked a common question to which I've provided answer to .. .. there is a GCam mod for his phone..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review / Download Yowhatsapp V8.36 (yowa) Apk With Anti-ban Features / Tecno Boom J7 Versus Infinix Hot Note X551

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.