Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

God's Word Is The Only Source Of True Power,therefore Connect With It Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Word Is The Only Source Of True Power,therefore Connect With It Today. (820 Views)

Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: God’s Word Is The Evidence / Christians: Does God's Word Allow Divorce or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Word Is The Only Source Of True Power,therefore Connect With It Today. by gozi: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2011
[center]So many people today are pushing what they should be commanding because they are ignorant of the source of true power that puts men in command over the affairs of life.
God our father is not just interested in giving us things,rather He wants to give us His word which is the source of true power that puts us in command of things.
What is your choice today; to keep pushing what you should be commanding or to be in command?
As for me,I rather be in command than exacting strength pushing. If you are like me, God has a word for you today @ www.graceforallnation..com
[/center]

(1) (Reply)

Gog,magog & Armageddon / Holy Ghost Baptism / Why God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.