Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

His Parent's Genotype Are AA While He Is AS.... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Parent's Genotype Are AA While He Is AS.... (1836 Views)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype / Advantages Of Marrying Woman With AS Genotype If You Are AA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Parent's Genotype Are AA While He Is AS.... by flokii: 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
@Op your friend's wife played away match with an AS genotype man.. It's better you let your friend know on time. Put yourself in that friend's shoes.
Re: His Parent's Genotype Are AA While He Is AS.... by QVicky10(f): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
akwara1234:
I have to go straight to the point. I run a medical laboratory and last week my friend's son came for some test including genotype. To my greatest surprise his genotype came out AS. Am 100% sure that both his mum and dad are AA because am their family doctor. Am very confused at this moment as am still with the lab result. Should I tell my friend or invite his wife over for questioning? Please matured minds should advice a brother.
Bros why you come lie like this na? Let's even imagine you came upon it, it is none of your business. Don't come and ruin a marriage.

1 Like

Re: His Parent's Genotype Are AA While He Is AS.... by poshestmina(f): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
cococandy:

With LAODS of experience too

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Parent's Genotype Are AA While He Is AS.... by ImaIma1(f): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
bukatyne:
Well, that this OP is lying does not negate the authencity of the scenario. It is one of the following:

1. The wife committed adultery
2. The lab made mistakes with the test results of the parents and/or child
3. The child was switched at birth.

Anyone in such situation should dig to know what happened and determine the next steps.

The guys on this forum will always jump on such threads and be happy to use it as a weapon to insult women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Parent's Genotype Are AA While He Is AS.... by Graysons: 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
The Wife play away match, fear Nigerian wom... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: His Parent's Genotype Are AA While He Is AS.... by Simeonjoe1: 6:51am On Jul 14, 2020
Doctor akwara how far, you don chop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Parent's Genotype Are AA While He Is AS.... by poshestmina(f): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
LewsTherin:

No he's not. He's a Civil Engineer with LAODS of experience.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This cracked me up cheesy cheesy.

Doctor Elizaa grin grin

1 Like

Re: His Parent's Genotype Are AA While He Is AS.... by akwara1234: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Simeonjoe1:
Doctor akwara how far, you don chop.
pls I'm not a medical doctor but a Civil Engineer n also buy and resale cars. A friend of mine (a medical doctor) who is a member of this forum created this thread from my account. U dnt expect him to use his personal account to create such thread. I wasn't bothered as d story is not incriminating and I see no reason opening another account as some here does BC its free. Moreover I dnt even know d family he was talking abt. These has gone a long way to showing me dat a handfull of ppl here are not matured. I hv been on dis platform for close to 10yrs and I dnt think I have any reason to start fabricating stories to be noticed which may even mar my reputation. pls ppl let's be matured and polite when responding in ppls thread. Some of us here are parents.
Re: His Parent's Genotype Are AA While He Is AS.... by bukatyne(f): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
ImaIma1:

The guys on this forum will always jump on such threads and be happy to use it as a weapon to insult women.

Well,

We cannot control people's reactions, can we?

I had already suggested the possibility of a switch in post you quoted.

Th
Re: His Parent's Genotype Are AA While He Is AS.... by ImaIma1(f): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
akwara1234:
I know the family very well. The man was my roommate in school and we HV been friends since then. I ran the test prior to there marriage which they confirmed at FMC. I was even his best man

But you said here that you know the family very well.

It's just another female bashing thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Parent's Genotype Are AA While He Is AS.... by NtiObaEneke(f): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Golan007:
Doctor using am for I'm.

Coming to social media to talk about issues that are commonplace in medical practice.

Oga lab attendant claiming be a doctor.
This man you have got no chill.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Parent's Genotype Are AA While He Is AS.... by NtiObaEneke(f): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
bukatyne:
Well, that this OP is lying does not negate the authencity of the scenario. It is one of the following:

1. The wife committed adultery
2. The lab made mistakes with the test results of the parents and/or child
3. The child was switched at birth.

Anyone in such situation should dig to know what happened and determine the next steps.
Or the child is a 'miracle baby'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Parent's Genotype Are AA While He Is AS.... by bukatyne(f): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
NtiObaEneke:

Or the child is a 'miracle baby'.

IVF and co?

The husband would know na.
Re: His Parent's Genotype Are AA While He Is AS.... by Golan007: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
[s]
akwara1234:
pls I'm not a medical doctor but a Civil Engineer n also buy and resale cars. A friend of mine (a medical doctor) who is a member of this forum created this thread from my account. U dnt expect him to use his personal account to create such thread. I wasn't bothered as d story is not incriminating and I see no reason opening another account as some here does BC its free. Moreover I dnt even know d family he was talking abt. These has gone a long way to showing me dat a handfull of ppl here are not matured. I hv been on dis platform for close to 10yrs and I dnt think I have any reason to start fabricating stories to be noticed which may even mar my reputation. pls ppl let's be matured and polite when responding in ppls thread. Some of us here are parents.
[/s]

Gerarahia with your lies.

A medical doctor came online to ask the public such stupid questions and for sake of anonymity used your account to do so abi?

In addition to that, his terrible command of the English language, the medium of communication at all levels, suggests such a person couldnt really be a qualified medical practitioner though stranger things have happened.

The long and short is that you are liar.

3 Likes

Re: His Parent's Genotype Are AA While He Is AS.... by NtiObaEneke(f): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
bukatyne:

IVF and co?

The husband would know na.
Miracle babies are the ones bought from baby factories.
Re: His Parent's Genotype Are AA While He Is AS.... by mysticwarrior(m): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
this is an unbelievable bold face lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Parent's Genotype Are AA While He Is AS.... by bukatyne(f): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
NtiObaEneke:

Miracle babies are the ones bought from baby factories.

Ha!

Learnt something new.

Hmmmm, if the husband is not in on the scheme, true.
Re: His Parent's Genotype Are AA While He Is AS.... by samuelpeters(m): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Golan007:
Doctor using am for I'm.

Coming to social media to talk about issues that are commonplace in medical practice.

Oga lab attendant claiming be a doctor.
After everything, you didn't proffer any Solution.
Re: His Parent's Genotype Are AA While He Is AS.... by Golan007: 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
[s]
samuelpeters:

After everything, you didn't proffer any Solution.

@OP, the Best thing is to run the test again. If it comes out the same, Take it to another Laboratory.
Maybe your reagents or anyother thing is not Working Well.
[/s]

Solution for nonsense abi?
Re: His Parent's Genotype Are AA While He Is AS.... by samuelpeters(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Golan007:
[s][/s]

Solution for nonsense abi?
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Make My Wife To Be More Responsible As A Good Wife At Home / Your Wife Or Mother Who Would You Entrust With Your Money? / Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.