Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War (1580 Views)

Reno Omokiri: Throwback to when Prof Soyinka was released from prison — Biafra / Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video / Uche Nwosu Attracts Unusual Crowd During Local Government Tour in Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by kingzizzy: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
It was July of 1967, Biafra was still less than 2 months old and the war had just started a week before. Young famous writter, Wole Soyinka, decided that he would be able to stop the war if he could get to Enugu, the Biafran capital, and speak to his old friend, Colonel Ojukwu, Head of State,Republic of Biafra. It was a journey that almost cost him his life. What happend next was captured on page 23 of Bernard Odogwu's book "No Place to Hide: Crises and Conflicts Inside Biafra". Bernard Odogwu was a senior intelligence officer in Biafra

One mid-morning in late July, I was alerted by our security agents that a Nigerian 'saboteur' had been located. They had `tailed' him all the way from his entry point to Enugu and had decided to pull him in at the Military Police Headquarters at Abakaliki Road, Enugu, for questioning. I instructed that he be kept there until I arrived. By the time I arrived at the scene, a large Biafran crowd had already gathered there, and without waiting to find out what was involved were already demanding that the 'saboteur' be handed over to them for instant justice. When I stepped into the office, the 'saboteur' turned out to be none other than Wole Soyinka. I had never met Soyinka in person before that day nor have we met again since the incident, but it was not too difficult to recognize his celebrated face which I had seen many times before on the pages of some national dailies and on the covers of some of his books. Although I was convinced that Soyinka was no 'saboteur' yet I still had to go through the motion of an interrogation if only to please and calm down the irate crowd outside. My interrogation of Wole Soyinka as recorded by me went this way:

"Question: Mr. Soyinka, what brings you to Biafra? And do you realize that you are in enemy territory and subject to being treated as a spy?

Answer: Hell! I am in Enugu, and I have come to see my friend Colonel Ojukwu. You see, I was away on tour in the United States and Europe when the civil war started. While abroad, some mutual friends of ours (Col. Ojukwu and himself) could not believe that Emeka would allow the Nigerian crisis to degenerate into a shooting war. We must all do something urgently in the interest of our nation and people

Question: What nation are you referring to Mr Soyinka?

Answer: Nigeria of course. Which else?

Question: You mean you don't recognise the existence of Biafra? But in any case don't you think you have come rather too late in the day? Where were you when some of your colleagues, Achebe, Okigbo, Ekwensi and Nzegwu to name a few, were being pushed put of Nigeria? What did you do?

Answer: Yes. I have come to tell Emeka off. I will do the same to Gowon when I get back to Lagos. It is really a pity and very sad that our fatherland is being destroyed by chaps of our own age and we have not tried hard enough to do something about it. We must try and stop them before it is too late.

I was just about saying to Soyinka, that I did not think he had answered my questions, when he interrupted and asked , "Where is Chris Okigbo? Is it possible that I could see him?" I told him Chris was at the war front, but then if even there was anything like an invocation as claimed by magicians, I was to witness one that day, for no sooner had Soyinka and I finished mentioning Chris Okigbo's name than Chris in person fully arrayed in battle gear, appeared through the door. Chris had been to my office to see me and when told where I was, decided to track me down. What happend the between the two friends, Chris Okigbo and Wole oyinka, cannot be adequately described in words. Even till this day, I still relive that scene with relish and nostalgia. The two geniuse went into an automatic embrace and while still in that position, went into a jig dance around the room with the two military Policemen and myself self watching in profound admiration. They made so much noise that some of the military Policemen standing guard outside came dashing in thinking that something had probably gone amiss inside. In the process the rifle of one of them was "accidentally" discharged and yet both writters were still in their act oblivious Of the pandemonium they had caused. Finally, when the jigging ended, both went into Iong argument on the merits and demerits of the on-going war. I remember Soyinka asking Okigbo, why he was fighting when he 'should have used his personality and influence in preventing it. At the end of the debate, Soyinka apologised for being carried away: — "I recognise that you people had gone through hell in the last one year and that fact most of us in Nigeria were guilty because not many people had the guts to speak up when the damage was being done." "I hope" he continued, "that pretty soon we shall be able to find some sort of formula to unite the country once again!' We all laughed when Wole Soyinka, concluding his remarks said that he hoped it would not happen in his lifetime when he would come to Enugu with a passport in hand and through an immigration post. The parting when it was time for Chris to go was a sentimental one, reminiscent of a typical Shakespearean scene. "Well dear Wole:' Chris said, "I hope we meet again, but if not, I hope this parting was well made. Keep the flag flying high as always!' I

5 Likes

Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by Openbusiness3: 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by LongLife4all: 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
cheesy
Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by ukukaegbu(m): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
The headline sha
Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by IamWonderful: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
So the Eastern harbour so much hatred and wicked of such?
Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by LaboPolitics: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
Headline different from body of text.. grin

The usual display of 'yoruba jibiti' aka yoruba intellectual fraud. From none other than Kingzizzy aka Azeez Amulumala, a well-known ewedu-swallowing yoruba muslim, born with a missing hippocampus due to genetic mal-transcription engineered by incestous coital engagement by those who sired him.. grin

A bag of salt always needed when reading articles of yoruba jibiti peddlers. grin

Thank you all.. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by LegendHero(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
Wole Soyinka is a fearless and true legend.

In addition to mustering the courage to go to the Biafran (enemy) territory, he wrote an article where he appealed for a cease-fire (by both sides).

Due to the and based on the resentment some Nigerian leaders already had for him for going to Biafran territory, the Nigerian government accused his of conspiring with the Biafrans and they proceeded to lock him up in prison for nearly 22 months.

Below is an interview he gave after Gowon pardoned him in 1969.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA4YsXDLUC0

1 Like

Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by AustineE1: 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
This scene is reminiscent of attributes of pyrates...where chivalry and humanistic ideals is the order of the day,where everyone feels depleted at the lost of another human,where the strong defends the weak,while in search of an egaritarian society.
Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by dawnomike(m): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
History we failed to learn from... Men, Women and Children all died for nothing at the long run. How I wish Nigeria got better after the war but unfortunately, our country is now far far behind

1 Like

Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by BlackfireX: 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
There is this combination that the yorubas and igbos have that can uplift the blackrace ,but somehow they are against themselves...

All of you using Yoruba like moniker to insult. Igbos , and those using Igbo like moniker to insult yorubas... I tell you one thing , one day this two crazy ,but mighty tribes will unite to win you all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by IamWonderful: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
By the time I arrived at the scene, a large Biafran crowd had already gathered there, and without waiting to find out what was involved were already demanding that the 'saboteur' be handed over to them for instant justice.
ukukaegbu:
The headline sha
LaboPolitics:

The usual display of 'yoruba jibiti' aka yoruba intellectual fraud. From none other than Kingzizzy aka Azeez Amulumala, a well-known ewedu-swallowing yoruba muslim, born with a missing hippocampus due to genetic mal-transcription engineered by incestous coital engagement by those who sired him.. grin

A bag of salt always needed when reading articles of yoruba jibiti peddlers. grin

Thank you all.. cool
Read again, slowly this time with open mindedness, empty your cup of criticism and sentiment that might becloud your understanding

2 Likes

Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by LaboPolitics: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
BlackfireX:
There is this combination that the yorubas and igbos have that can uplift the blackrace ,but somehow they are against themselves...

All of you using Yoruba like moniker to insult. Igbos , and those using Igbo like moniker to insult yorubas... I tell you one thing , one day this two crazy ,but mighty tribes will unite to win you all.

Before that happens, an Igbo presidency supported by yorubas must happen first, just like the East and others supported yoruba presidency in 1999.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. The East are not your fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by gentlestdude(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
tribalist coming to take over the thread soon. what do you people gain from abusing people by tribes I still don't understand? does it gives you Joy or money or does it in anyway makes your tribe better? please answer me
Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by proeast(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
I like this man called Wole Soyinka. Dude has the sort of raw courage of one who is not afraid of death. Ironically, people like this end up living to an old age.

With cerebral personalities like Wole Soyinka, we would be very fine with the Yorubas but sadly, he belongs to a minority. The radical opportunists among them like Tinubu are the ones calling the shot.
Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by proeast(m): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
BlackfireX:

Beyond our online rivalry, I still believe that Igbos and Yorubas are Nigeria's greatest assets. The two ethnicities are among Africa's brightest but a faulty federation has reduced their potentials to zero. SMH!

1 Like

Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by BlackfireX: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
proeast:

Beyond our online rivalry, I still believe that Igbos and Yorubas are Nigeria's greatest assets. The two ethnicities are among Africa's brightest but a faulty federation has reduced their potentials to zero. SMH!

This is what the north fears, this is what the western power fears...that an African country can uplift the continent, and make Africa great again...

Only if the yorubas and igbos can see this.... We have the world to conquer, not just Africa or present day Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by Exponential101: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
LaboPolitics:

Before that happens, an Igbo presidency supported by yorubas must happen first, just like the East and others supported yoruba presidency in 1999.

That will never happen not on your life or your father's or unborn children's life.

Igbos will have to go win vote from each Yoruba you want his or her vote. Your wail of sorrow anguish n agony won't cajole anyone into gifting you the presidency.

The only equity Igbos will get is contest the primary of the of the major political parties with other Nigerians just like OBJ Ekwume Atiku contested n Obasanjo came out victorious. Once an Igbo man is able to win the presidential ticket it is now left for him to win votes from Yoruba by convincing or confusing them.

Any other thing beside that the Igbos can head to hell as no one gives a flying fucq about their self induced entitlement, na una papa house you go de demand make Yoruba support you by fire by force, make you come Lagos come talk am whether you will leave alive.

3 Likes

Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by adedayoa2(f): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
LaboPolitics:

We already supported Goodluck 'Azikiwe' Ebele Jonathan
Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by LaboPolitics: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Exponential101:

[s]That will never happen not on your life or your father's or unborn children's life.

Igbos will have to go win vote from each Yoruba you want his or her vote. Your wail of sorrow anguish n agony won't cajole anyone into gifting you the presidency.

The only equity Igbos will get is contest the primary of the of the major political parties with other Nigerians just like OBJ Ekwume Atiku contested n Obasanjo came out victorious. Once an Igbo man is able to win the presidential ticket it is now left for him to win votes from Yoruba by convincing or confusing them.

Any other this beside that the Igbos can head to hell as no one gives a flying fucq about their self induced entitlement, na una papa house you go de demand make Yoruba support you by fire by force, make you come Lagos come talk am whether you will leave alive.
[/s]

Emotional cry cry yoruba political neonate.
E don pepper am no be small. grin

Your lamentation just dey start ni, we still dey Genesis you don dey sukun already, by the time we get to Malachi on your case, e ma kigbe ni. . grin

Una never jam. Come collect presidency make we see. Ewedu jibiti. grin
Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by LaboPolitics: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
adedayoa2:
We already supported Goodluck 'Azikiwe' Ebele Jonathan

He is not from the SE, you will have to support SE. You know the difference. grin
Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by Exponential101: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
Thank you for highlighting the fact Wole Soyinka is not a bigot like Achrbe or Adiche. Yorubas have always proven to be millions of class above Igbos in every endeavor of humanity.

Once Igbos are able to do away with radical opportunist n kleptomaniac like Peter Obi, Theodore Orji n Kalu Orji Ugwuanyi Ikpeazu Umahi n Co maybe then Yorubas will consider having beta relation with Igbos not the multitude of fraudster they have as political leaders who plundered Igboland into the shithole it is today.

proeast:
I like this man called Wole Soyinka. Dude has the sort of raw courage of one who is not afraid of death. Ironically, people like this end up living to an old age.

With cerebral personalities like Wole Soyinka, we would be very fine with the Yorubas but they sadly, he belongs to a minority. The radical opportunists among them like Tinubu are the ones calling the shot.

Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by proeast(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
BlackfireX:

This is what the north fears, this is what the western power fears...that an African country can uplift the continent, and make Africa great again...

Only if the yorubas and igbos can see this.... We have the world to conquer, not just Africa or present day Nigeria

The problem is caused by our politicians and selfish elite who are willing to throw the rest of us under the bus just to gain favour from the North.

Naturally, the psychy and worldview of an average Igbo or Yoruba is totally different with that of Hausa/fulani. While the former two are progressives who are naturally seeking to self improve, the latter is a fatalist who is naturally unambitious and stagnant.

Believe me, if Nigeria were to be controlled by Igbos or Yorubas, it would have been advancing rapidly because they would bring their worldview into governance. The way Nigeria is today, is basically the way Hausas and fulanis want it to be. Nigeria's stagnancy and the chaos it is perpetually experiencing is the natural worldview of the Hausa/Fulani which they've now imposed on the rest of us.

The only way we can excape it is through total break-up or semi autonomy that will allow regions to control their resources and pace of development. Aside that we will continue to go in circles until it will finally implode on all of us.

1 Like

Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by proeast(m): 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
Exponential101:
Thank you for highlighting the fact Wole Soyinka is not a bigot like Achrbe or Adiche. Yorubas have always proven to be millions of class above Igbos in every endeavor of humanity.

Once Igbos are able to do away with radical opportunist n kleptomaniac like Peter Obi, Theodore Orji n Kalu Orji Ugwuanyi Ikpeazu Umahi n Co maybe then Yorubas will consider having beta relation with Igbos not the multitude of fraudster who plundered Igboland into a shithole.

I'm not in the mood to go tribal, at least not in this thread about Soyinka. How is Achebe a bigot? Igbos have been at the receiving end of the Nigerian polity. It was a sort of central government endorsed discrimination and Igbo marginalization became a national pasttime. It was only natural for people like Achebe to do the much they can to counter it otherwise we would be totally crushed psychologically and otherwise.
Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by whirlwind7(m): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
ukukaegbu:
The headline sha

What about the headline?
I believe it aptly captured the narration of what happened.

I don't like thinking about the civil war and it's aftermath. With the way things turned out, and Biafra getting reabsorbed into Nigeria, the whole thing was in vain. Millions of soul lost and Nigeria never became a better place afterwards.

The black race can't seem to learn any useful lesson
Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
AustineE1:
This scene is reminiscent of attributes of pyrates...where chivalry and humanistic ideals is the order of the day,where everyone feels depleted at the lost of another human,where the strong defends the weak,while in search of an egaritarian society.

Abeg which model?
Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by Ruggedniggaone: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
LaboPolitics:

Thank you all.. cool
what is the purpose of these gibberish pls? because you made no sense in the end I swear

2 Likes

Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by kingzizzy: 1:01am On Jul 26, 2020
kingzizzy:
It was July of 1967, Biafra was still less than 2 months old and the war had just started a week before. Young famous writter, Wole Soyinka, decided that he would be able to stop the war if he could get to Enugu, the Biafran capital, and speak to his old friend, Colonel Ojukwu, Head of State,Republic of Biafra. It was a journey that almost cost him his life. What happend next was captured on page 23 of Bernard Odogwu's book "No Place to Hide: Crises and Conflicts Inside Biafra". Bernard Odogwu was a senior intelligence officer in Biafra

One mid-morning in late July, I was alerted by our security agents that a Nigerian 'saboteur' had been located. They had `tailed' him all the way from his entry point to Enugu and had decided to pull him in at the Military Police Headquarters at Abakaliki Road, Enugu, for questioning. I instructed that he be kept there until I arrived. By the time I arrived at the scene, a large Biafran crowd had already gathered there, and without waiting to find out what was involved were already demanding that the 'saboteur' be handed over to them for instant justice. When I stepped into the office, the 'saboteur' turned out to be none other than Wole Soyinka. I had never met Soyinka in person before that day nor have we met again since the incident, but it was not too difficult to recognize his celebrated face which I had seen many times before on the pages of some national dailies and on the covers of some of his books. Although I was convinced that Soyinka was no 'saboteur' yet I still had to go through the motion of an interrogation if only to please and calm down the irate crowd outside. My interrogation of Wole Soyinka as recorded by me went this way:

"Question: Mr. Soyinka, what brings you to Biafra? And do you realize that you are in enemy territory and subject to being treated as a spy?

Answer: Hell! I am in Enugu, and I have come to see my friend Colonel Ojukwu. You see, I was away on tour in the United States and Europe when the civil war started. While abroad, some mutual friends of ours (Col. Ojukwu and himself) could not believe that Emeka would allow the Nigerian crisis to degenerate into a shooting war. We must all do something urgently in the interest of our nation and people

Question: What nation are you referring to Mr Soyinka?

Answer: Nigeria of course. Which else?

Question: You mean you don't recognise the existence of Biafra? But in any case don't you think you have come rather too late in the day? Where were you when some of your colleagues, Achebe, Okigbo, Ekwensi and Nzegwu to name a few, were being pushed put of Nigeria? What did you do?

Answer: Yes. I have come to tell Emeka off. I will do the same to Gowon when I get back to Lagos. It is really a pity and very sad that our fatherland is being destroyed by chaps of our own age and we have not tried hard enough to do something about it. We must try and stop them before it is too late.

I was just about saying to Soyinka, that I did not think he had answered my questions, when he interrupted and asked , "Where is Chris Okigbo? Is it possible that I could see him?" I told him Chris was at the war front, but then if even there was anything like an invocation as claimed by magicians, I was to witness one that day, for no sooner had Soyinka and I finished mentioning Chris Okigbo's name than Chris in person fully arrayed in battle gear, appeared through the door. Chris had been to my office to see me and when told where I was, decided to track me down. What happend the between the two friends, Chris Okigbo and Wole oyinka, cannot be adequately described in words. Even till this day, I still relive that scene with relish and nostalgia. The two geniuse went into an automatic embrace and while still in that position, went into a jig dance around the room with the two military Policemen and myself self watching in profound admiration. They made so much noise that some of the military Policemen standing guard outside came dashing in thinking that something had probably gone amiss inside. In the process the rifle of one of them was "accidentally" discharged and yet both writters were still in their act oblivious Of the pandemonium they had caused. Finally, when the jigging ended, both went into Iong argument on the merits and demerits of the on-going war. I remember Soyinka asking Okigbo, why he was fighting when he 'should have used his personality and influence in preventing it. At the end of the debate, Soyinka apologised for being carried away: — "I recognise that you people had gone through hell in the last one year and that fact most of us in Nigeria were guilty because not many people had the guts to speak up when the damage was being done." "I hope" he continued, "that pretty soon we shall be able to find some sort of formula to unite the country once again!' We all laughed when Wole Soyinka, concluding his remarks said that he hoped it would not happen in his lifetime when he would come to Enugu with a passport in hand and through an immigration post. The parting when it was time for Chris to go was a sentimental one, reminiscent of a typical Shakespearean scene. "Well dear Wole:' Chris said, "I hope we meet again, but if not, I hope this parting was well made. Keep the flag flying high as always!' I

Wole Soyinka is now 86 years old. I wish him longer life. But reality is that he doesn't have all the time in the world left.

He outlived his compatriots like Chris Okigbo, Chinua Achebe and Cyprien Ekwensi, who all fought for Biafra.

But the "one Nigeria" Wole Soyinka preferred, that came after the war, where there is massive corruption, disunity, endemic poverty, Boko haram and herdsmen killings.....

Was Chris Okigbo, Achebe and Ekwensi right to try and fight for what could have been a better future in Biafra?

I hope he someday answers.
Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by Guestlander: 1:50am On Jul 26, 2020
kingzizzy:

Wole Soyinka is now 86 years old. I wish him longer life. But reality is that he doesn't have all the time in the world left.

He outlived his compatriots like Chris Okigbo, Chinua Achebe and Cyril Ekwesi, who all fought for Biafra.

But the "one Nigeria" Wole Soyinka preferred, that came after the war, where there is massive corruption, disunity, endemic poverty, Boko haram and herdsmen killings.....

Was Chris Okigbo, Achebe and Ekwensi right to try and for what could have been a better future in Biafra?

I hope he someday answers.

Wole Soyinka is a national treasure. The man have seen so much.
Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by freeborn02: 2:03am On Jul 26, 2020
AustineE1:

Do you really protect the weak or take advantage of them? This is the common line you use in fooling yourselves and your unsuspecting victims (new members)
Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by freeborn02: 2:06am On Jul 26, 2020
LaboPolitics:

You should be more concerned about the reliability of the president to deliver in his promises than the tribe of the president
Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:23am On Jul 26, 2020
IamWonderful:
So the Eastern harbour so much hatred and wicked of such?
when buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy he actually meant wastland youths ,stop proving him right
Re: How Wole Soyinka Was Nearly Lynched In Enugu By An Irate Crowd During The War by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:28am On Jul 26, 2020
Exponential101:

That will never happen not on your life or your father's or unborn children's life.

Any other thing beside that the Igbos can head to hell as no one gives a flying fucq about their self induced entitlement, na una papa house you go de demand make Yoruba support you by fire by force, make you come Lagos come talk am whether you will leave alive.

Lagos ? that we are landlords taa yoruba no get levels for Lagos run Comot from here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afenifere Says Yoruba Nation Only, It Is No Longer Interested In Restructuring. / Igboho And The Road To 2023 - Aminu Alhassan kuba / Boko Haram Was Peaceful Until Nigerian Govt Started Killing Them – Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.