Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion (31489 Views)

Breaking - France24 News Agency Detects Presence Of Wagner Troops In Niger / Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report / Prophet Omale Denies Buying Property In Dubai For N57M On Behalf Of Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by Iykenuwa(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
So Magu is a Christian

Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by NaMeAboki: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
I can hardly see any malicious content in what this supposed prophet is complaining about; unless there was more to the story than what he is letting on; otherwise his ( or anybody's) name was not mentioned in the allegation - so why should he be jumping the gun?
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by remigiusizunna(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ezmans:
So magu leave nigerian hospital to visit Dubai hospital, still some are still telling me that nigerian leaders still believe in nigeria
Those defending politician don't even know that the politicians that they're defending does not have their interest at heart

1 Like

Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by Taway(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
kiss
YourNextLevel:
Watching in 6D..........
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by earnit1: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
Really
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
SmartProf:
In Frank Edoho's voice, let me ask the prophet this question. Prohet Omale, how do you intend to use the N1 billion if you eventually win the case? Actually the headlines that emanates from Nigeria everyday is enough to cause depression.

The issue is not about money if you took the time to read the article. The race for first to comment is becoming a virus.
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
HisSexcellency:

This shows that Mr. Prophet is guilty as charged. How did a previously unknown prophet afford the services of a SAN

Your brain isn't working at all. A church attended by Magu himself can't have a SAN as a member?

Even if it doesn't have, you mean the caliber of people who attend the church can't afford a SAN to clear the name of their church from such same.

Oga! You lack value.
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
GodSaklek:
This people are very broke now,that's why they are trying all means to recoop all the tithe and offerings they missed

People like you have no reputation to protect.
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by favour32(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
tungamaje:

You are quite right in your observation. I know that boy's magnificent church building in Area one near the motor park and I have been wondering how he was able to get the money to build such a big church
Nigerians na mugus where religion dey.
Any young man with sweet tongue can dribble a professor in religious matter.
Nor go there o.
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by Startrap: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
Exactly my immediate observation that Ibrahim Magu is Christian, which holds alot of questions. In all, so divine hand ministry and its daddy GO's reputation is only worth 1 billion. that's the end game of scams. NAN is bigger than 1 billion and will be victorious since that's the most credible media house for FG after uncle lie lie's ministry . Turn up the heat
Onnasucs1:

Magu attends a church? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by Angy55(f): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
ebuka10box:
Hard life for naija ::: my fellow nairalanders before man enter University,i been get Lotta dreams oooo. I finally got admitted to study geology, I never graduate I come dey feel like oil worker. Pata-pata belema oil go be the leanest. Year 1: I never sabi wetin Uni dey about, I think say na like secondary school u go read for exam pass. I dey sag trouser, I dey on shangy, I come dey feel like the next D.O.S.

First semester and second semester results come show I no gree check cos I thought I was on track, my course adviser come dey hail me with names like Deaf Dede. I come think am y course adviser go dey use that kind name dey hail me wey swag wan choke. I just summon courage say make I check the result. Engineering drawing -A, I just laf for my mind say me na sabi boy. OMo see result Dede, deaf, deef. D, e and f wan choke my result. That gp no fit do better Mtn flash.
U gats See Me year two, I carry trouser up tire, I come be like Michael Jackson the second. I got serious academically .
I wasn't the best student but at least I wasn't the worst.

Na now wen I realize say the olive oil wey dem use do me Passover we for use am either fry plantain or potato. U gats see prayer before I go service..... Fellowship President :favour market shall be your nickname, favour market shall locate you ME :Amen, I claim it.

Oya I served and passed out, started applying and sending CVS, I change format for cv tire. For where, and una for this nairaland make una no dey confuse Person with different format. I had no job invite till I applied for one desk officer job from jiji, pay was 150k. Man I was like no be to dey knack desk, I go knack am if 150k go sure. OMo time for interview reach, I wore my best suit. Man no get car so Had to hire a cab. I got to the location I saw shops, I checked the address again and was like noooo. Then I remembered the saying forget the car make, Just enter.
No be 150k, I dey find I must get this job. I got to the hall,i filled a form. I started looking around, see face...... No joy at all. One guy head oil been dey drip I come reason say na prayer him come. 2hours I just dey Hear shit packing, interview never start. Nwanne I ask question ooo and I was told very soon.
We were given a bag and asked not to open it, I was like maybe na start up salary be that. I no talk....
We were asked to go out ,when we went out we were asked to open the bag and convince persons and get the job. I come see slim Tea cartons.
I just look the person wet send me message for interview e be like make I forget my portfolio for him neck come make all the tea make him drink am. L8r abeg..

Hahahaha.... Oh boy!!! Your story reminds me of one experience I had in Abuja... It is well.
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
pastor indeed
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by Philinho(m): 10:05am On Jul 14, 2020
HisSexcellency:

This shows that Mr Prophet is guilty as charged. How did a previously unknown prophet afford the services of a SAN
The SAN is his brother from same area, he can also be his church member who can volunteer to help.... You people need to grow up in this country. Don't crucify people on papers
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by Philinho(m): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2020
tungamaje:

You are quite right in your observation. I know that boy's magnificent church building in Area one near the motor park and I have been wondering how he was able to get the money to build such a big church
It existed b4 eve. Magu became EFCC chair.... Enemy of progress everywhere... go n work
Re: Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion by Kenny9857(m): 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
fredoooooo:
Dont demand appolgy abeg sue dem simple, those bastards are the enemies of this country with fake news
You never wake
You still dey sleep abi ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle / Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.