Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Advice (1427 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Advice by yusman14(m): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
I have been having malaria for the past 1 year.i use anti malaria drugs every month..
I did series of malaria test which was all positive. .
After completing the antimalarial drugs,I will be ok and strong but after a month it will come again...
I am just tired and it is affecting me badly..
The doctors are always giving me the Same drugs every month yet no improvement.....
Doctors are now afraid to prescribe a drug for me in the fear of sudden break down that may happen to me...
I pray it doesn't result into anemia or cerebral malaria... Fatigue and headache are really dealing with me...
Please what else can I do....
Mods cc I need this in front page
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Advice by RedPhoenix: 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
Simple

Do this

Use strong worm treatment every three weeks for three months. After the third month then treat malaria/typhoid with strong treatments. You won't see it reoccur. Your metabolism has reserves that's storing the cellular genetics of the recurring illness. Doing this will work on your reserves metabolism and remote you to good health

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Advice by yusman14(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Simple

Do this

Use strong worm treatment every three weeks for three months. After the third month then treat malaria/typhoid with strong treatments. You won't see it reoccur. Your metabolism has reserves that's storing the cellular genetics of the recurring illness. Doing this will work on your reserves metabolism and remote you to good health
Worm treatment as in deworming?? so I should be using the drug once in a week or everyday in 3 weeks??
please can you explain better sir
Which kind of strong treatment should I use to treat the malaria too?
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 14, 2020
yusman14:
I have been having malaria for the past 1 year.i use anti malaria drugs every month..
After completing the antimalarial drugs,I will be ok and strong but after a month it will come again...
The doctors are always giving me the Same drugs every month yet no improvement.....
Doctors are now afraid to prescribe a drug for me in the fear of sudden break down that may happen to me...
I pray it doesn't result into anemia or cerebral malaria... Fatigue and headache are really dealing with me...
PLEASE, STOP consuming medications.
Even BUHARI has malaria parasite in his Blood.
MALARIA is endemic in Africa.
The cause of your problem is STRESS.
NIGERIANS go through a lot on daily basis.
The NOISE POLLUTION in Nigeria alone, is enough to cause EPILEPSY.....

The AIR POLLUTION is nothing to write about and this is in conjunction with the overwhelming population explosion.
I guess you reside in Lagos...
Cities that can cause such madness in Nigeria include Lagos, Ibadan, Onitsha, Kano, Aba, Port Harcourt.
I don't expect someone in Calabar, Uyo, Enugu, Ondo, Gombe, Jigawa, kebbi to experience such a stressful Life

So, take a cool shower and be calm.
Always endeavour to have your CALM MOMENTS at least one hour every day..

Stop heaping the BLAMES on Malaria parasite alone.
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Advice by Healthyway15: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2020
yusman14:

People have been suffering from malaria disease from time immemorial, and the bitter truth is that they will continue to experience it if they don't choose treating it in the proper way. The fact still remains that malaria parasites are now resistant to most drugs to treat the disease. Some types can lie dormant in the body, especially in the liver for as long as a year. They build up resistance against most drugs, thereby rendering the drugs less effective or useless. That's why there's usually a recurrence of the disease despite taking many drugs. And frequent recurrence of the condition also lowers the immune system thereby causing a more weakened immune system, leading to more recurrence of the disease within a short period of time.

Also, long-term use of certain malaria drugs can also lead to another health condition. And when left untreated over a long period of time, it could lead to some complications such as anaemia, organ failure e.g kidney, liver, etc, which might be more difficult to treat.

Before going further, do you already perform some measures like sleeping under a mosquito net in case you're having problem with mosquitoes, are you living in an hygienic environment? Do you not sleep late or skip sleep time?
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Advice by yusman14(m): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2020
EVILFOREST:

PLEASE, STOP consuming medications.
Even BUHARI has malaria parasite in his Blood.
MALARIA is endemic in Africa.
The cause of your problem is STRESS.
NIGERIANS go through a lot on daily basis.
The NOISE POLLUTION in Nigeria alone, is enough to cause EPILEPSY.....

The AIR POLLUTION is nothing to write about and this is in conjunction with the overwhelming population explosion.
I guess you reside in Lagos...
Cities that can cause such madness in Nigeria include Lagos, Ibadan, Onitsha, Kano, Aba, Port Harcourt.
I don't expect someone in Calabar, Uyo, Enugu, Ondo, Gombe, Jigawa, kebbi to experience such a stressful Life

So, take a cool shower and be calm.
Always endeavour to have your CALM MOMENTS at least one hour every day..

Stop heaping the BLAMES on Malaria parasite alone.
A doctor also said that I am stressed..but I can't just do without stress..I live in Lagos State and school in Ife..my school is very stressful,we struggle for almost everything on campus..now that I am at home at least it should have stopped.. because I am not working...
Someone also said I should be doing exercise but when fatigue set in and my body becomes weak,I won't be able to jug talkness of running...I use to be a good footballer in SC but now I can't play due to this stress and malaria...
Can you recommend any thing for me sir?
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Advice by yusman14(m): 9:42am On Jul 14, 2020
Healthyway15:

People have been suffering from malaria disease from time immemorial, and the bitter truth is that they will continue to experience it if they don't choose treating it in the proper way. The fact still remains that malaria parasites are now resistant to most drugs to treat the disease. Some types can lie dormant in the body, especially in the liver for as long as a year. They build up resistance against most drugs, thereby rendering the drugs less effective or useless. That's why there's usually a recurrence of the disease despite taking many drugs. And frequent recurrence of the condition also lowers the immune system thereby causing a more weakened immune system, leading to more recurrence of the disease within a short period of time.

Also, long-term use of certain malaria drugs can also lead to another health condition. And when left untreated over a long period of time, it could lead to some complications such as anaemia, organ failure e.g kidney, liver, etc, which might be more difficult to treat.

Before going further, do you already perform some measures like sleeping under a mosquito net in case you're having problem with mosquitoes, are you living in an hygienic environment? Do you not sleep late or skip sleep time?
My environment is very neat and mosquito free..I don't use any mosquito net...
I sleep late a lot... especially in school because I always read overnight...and body becomes weak anytime I am done studying early in the morning...
My parents are not even taking me serious..I complained and told them many times..they keep buying antimalarial drugs...
I am just tired of my situation..I have spent my last savings on this malaria issue...I don't have anything again...I need a solution to this disease sir..
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Advice by KelvinCoaster(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2020
Malaria is endemic in Nigeria but from your post and your responses,your disease is not malaria!

Go to a good laboratory and demand for Leishmaniasis and RVS test!
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Advice by Healthyway15: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
yusman14:
My environment is very neat and mosquito free..I don't use any mosquito net...
I sleep late a lot... especially in school because I always read overnight...and body becomes weak anytime I am done studying early in the morning...
My parents are not even taking me serious..I complained and told them many times..they keep buying antimalarial drugs...
I am just tired of my situation..I have spent my last savings on this malaria issue...I don't have anything again...I need a solution to this disease sir..

Sleeping late is one of the factors that worsen the symptoms. No matter what you do, you still need to create time for healthy sleep, and make it a habit. I'm sure you always feel much fatigue and very inactive for most hours in the mornings after you sleep late. And for most people with chronic malaria, their first morning urine is usually more brownish in colour than normal morning urine. Nevertheless, your condition still needs adequate treatment for the desired results.

You may check my signature, and reach me on whatsapp for more. Take care.

Nothing Beats Sound Health!
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Advice by Xxx9ja: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Things involved may
1-low immunity
2- use of sub standard anti malaria drugs
3- exposure to mosquito bites
4- wrong diagnosis
5- incomplete dosage
6- drug -food interaction (some anti malaria are not taken together with a fruits/vitamin c)
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Advice by yusman14(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
Healthyway15:

Sleeping late is one of the factors that worsen the symptoms. No matter what you do, you still need to create time for healthy sleep, and make it a habit. I'm sure you always feel much fatigue and very inactive for most hours in the mornings after you sleep late. And for most people with chronic malaria, their first morning urine is usually more brownish in colour than normal morning urine. Nevertheless, your condition still needs adequate treatment for the desired results.

You may check my signature, and reach me on whatsapp for more. Take care.

Nothing Beats Sound Health!
Alright sir
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Advice by yusman14(m): 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
Xxx9ja:

Things involved may
1-low immunity
2- use of sub standard anti malaria drugs
3- exposure to mosquito bites
4- wrong diagnosis
5- incomplete dosage
6- drug -food interaction (some anti malaria are not taken together with a fruits/vitamin c)

Actually I am a victim of 5&6...my environment is always neat and mosquito free....
wrong diagnosis as how sir?
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Advice by yusman14(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
KelvinCoaster:
Malaria is endemic in Nigeria but from your post and your responses,your disease is not malaria!

Go to a good laboratory and demand for Leishmaniasis and RVS test!
Thanks so much sir...any idea of the cost?? because I don't think I can afford any test for now
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Advice by KelvinCoaster(m): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
yusman14:
Thanks so much sir...any idea of the cost?? because I don't think I can afford any test for now
RVS test is free in government facilities.You can do that ASAP.
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Advice by yusman14(m): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
KelvinCoaster:
RVS test is free in government facilities.You can do that ASAP.
Alright sir...
sorry sir do you live in Lagos??
can you recommend any good hospital for me
Re: Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Advice by zona376: 10:10am On Jul 15, 2020
Visit, www.omenmatradomedicals.com.ng and thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Cure For Staph Infection / Hepatitis- Hiv -herpes And Hbot / Principal Dips Finger In Female Students Private Part; Calls It Virginty Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.