Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG (22606 Views)

Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Power Mech Staff At Dangote Refinery Complain Of Work Despite Lockdown / NUPENG Begins Strike In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by braveboy64(m): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
G
Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
Brandstudio01:
I pity for these families
How? Dem go don chop small.make e reach others. Although na northern pple shaa
Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by vickydevoka(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
I been hate business, buh after o reason 9ja finish I jst say make I engage myself with one business

1 Like

Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by Galaticos444: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
Adonko:
This is Nigeria..

By the time Buhari and his cohort are through with us we will have sense and learn how to vote beyond religious, tribal and ethnic sentiments ..
but unfortunately dose voters in kebbi,katsina,kano won't read dis cos dey ar illiterate

1 Like

Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by temptnow: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
Sack and shutdown those corrupt complex for crying out loud
Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
favinvest:
wait oo... so u mean a refinery that hasn't been working for years still have staff?

hmmm... make una fear God oo..

so where will the money for their salary come from??

from shell or chevron or Lagos state IGRs?
From China
Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by money121(m): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
Lobatan
Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by ednut1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Adonko:
This is Nigeria..

By the time Buhari and his cohort are through with us we will have sense and learn how to vote beyond religious, tribal and ethnic sentiments ..
Nigerians can never get sense. Can the devil repent and beg for forgiveness no
Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by obinna37(m): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Mehn! Things are getting serious
Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by jericco1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hmm
Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
Southerners go plenty for the list grin

Yes now.
Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by Clothingonline9(m): 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
What are they refining before?
Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by Yankee101: 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
The question is what have they been refining?

Plus NNPC should give them full retirement benefits of full staff, in my opinion
Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by Forzap: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
Eriggs:

.....this is happening all over the world since this pandemic started.
corona. abeg, carry ur bags and go , we beg you.

abeg, shut up if you no get any reasonable tin to type.
over 3 millions America don lose dem jobs fot many months now, due to corona.
u see no single American blaming trump. because dem get sense and eyes see say is due to pandemic
. but for naija, notin dey inside d youths head any more. than fraud and blaming. beta get sense now...mtcheeeewww

Nonsense!! Assuming say you follow lose your job( that's if you got one sef) you no go dey talk like this, America dey give their citizens money to survive this coro period, which one naija govt give?none!! If you lose your job in America you can file for unemployment benefit pending when you get a job, is there anything like that here? Suffer no dey tire you ni? Tueh undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by maxjax(m): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
contract staff for 15yrs.....chai....chai
Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by Ellie01: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
dre11:

https://punchng.com/nnpc-sacked-850-refinery-workers-say-oil-unions/

THE IS THE SAME WAY CHEVRON SACKED THEIR TRAINEE'S IN 2018 AFTER USING THEM FOR YEARS.
GUESS BOTH THE GOVT AND THE IOCS ARE IN THE SAME TRAVESTY OF RIGHTS AND JUSTICE.
Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by dwizzed(m): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
At this critical period? What's even happening sef.
Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by Alexander71(m): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
I pity the families of those people this government is not helping at all
Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by omoadeleye(m): 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
When will they start recruiting for fresh workers?
Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by Excuses: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Eriggs:

u see no single American blaming trump. because dem get sense and eyes see say is due to pandemic
. but for naija, notin dey inside d youths head any more. than fraud and blaming. beta get sense now...mtcheeeewww

it's more than 3 million,roughly about 20 million Americans are jobless due to the effect of covid-19. And that is y, it's extremely difficult travel to US now and have access to visas that gives individuals opportunity to work.
Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by Dealdean: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
Adonko:
This is Nigeria..

Bros, nothing like sense, same thing will repeat itself in the next election.
Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by SocialJustice: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
You should all be fired from MD to gateman.
Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
undecided

NNPC Itself is a defunct organisation, while other counties NOCs are declaring profits in billi0ns. NNPC has being consistently declaring billions in loses yearly for over a decade. Seriously, this needs to be addressed.

what kind of business are we into that we can't even break even

Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by slimfit1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
Adonko:
This is Nigeria..

The real workers are from the south while the administrative and good condition continuous pay goes to finish it ?
Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by bayelsaowei(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
Eriggs:

if you had noticed the American government is spending heavily on palliatives for citizens who have lost their jobs..and to know that NNPC a government parastatal would disengage contract staffs of 10 - 15 years with no pre-engagement and little or no pay off is the height wickedness....meanwhile we have the same demonic ogas and govt officials who steal from the nnpcs coffer..
Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by Excuses: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nigerians must show how stupid they are all the time of everything. In the early months of covid-19 chevron laid down about 800 of its staff here in Nigeria,but no body complained. Banks have laid down their staff, what's new here.? is it because it's NNPC.A recycling company in Enugu or is it Anambra laid down about 600 +, all these are results and effects of the pandemic.

Instead of us to hope things get better soon..Nigerians will result to all sorts of insults and rubbish talk.

There is hardly a thread on nairaland that is free and devoid of careless,rubbish,senless, abusive,insultive speeches..An average nairalander can so insultively dscribe and lay all manner of abusive language on others.

I FEEL ASHAMED OF MYSELF FOR ALLOWING LOSE TALK OR COMMUNICATION COME OUT OF ME.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by rezy15(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
Which refinery? Refinery that can't even produce grease? With the billions of naira in losses incurred yearly from that relic corporation I'm even surprised they havnt sacked everyone there. Freebie season is over
Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by neonbash0: 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
Adonko:
This is Nigeria..

Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by zoomman(m): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
Eriggs:

You wanna compare US economy with that of Nigeria? Even those that lose there job were catered for by US government unlike Nigeria.
Re: NNPC Sacked 850 Refinery Workers - NUPENG by Astrologyfact: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Zee world of a country
Dramatic and Extra ordinary everyday

This is the Reason i don't give a fuckkk when people say i should stop bombing
Imagine a real niggarrr working without regularisation and confirmation letters for years... wake up one morning to discover he has been given the heave- ho
Damnnn Boss, please what about our deal?
+27623013547 here is my WhatsApp number.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Widow Who Rides A Keke Napep For A Living Shares Her Emotional Story (photos) / How Do I Tackle This At My Work Place? / First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.