Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank (22654 Views)

Providus Bank Recruitment / Access Bank To Cut Staff Salaries, Retrench 75% Of Workers / First Bank, Whtycleon Sacking Staff Massively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by josh001(m): 6:36am On Sep 22, 2021
A friend asked me for advice. He works with the treasury department of First Bank and wants to move to either Providus Bank or Globus Bank because they pay better according to him. I have questioned why he wants to move from a bank with international reach to a bank with regional reach. Do you guys think it is a good move for him?

4 Likes

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by MMempire(m): 6:41am On Sep 22, 2021
His Job, his headache.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by PapaMama9ja: 7:13am On Sep 22, 2021
Yes First Bank is Bigger but he has quicker growth option with Globus as at Today. Movement is the surest way to grow

84 Likes

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by Sonnobax15(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
He's the one who has got the shoes on his leg......I've equally heard of a bank manager who quitted his position in a bank just to open a POS centre......

Las las,na where guyman take get peace of mind,na that place he suppose install him heart..

Change is constant..

42 Likes

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by Mewhizzp(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2021
G
Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by Abatemtem(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2021
If he like, make he go collect work for powerbank...money and career development be koko

58 Likes

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by HEAVEN4444: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2021
shocked
Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by Osnami: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2021
All the stories on nairaland is always a friend this, a friend that.
OP, leave your friend alone and face your own business

87 Likes

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by Nezzjnr: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2021
Motivational Speakers have told him to leave his comfort zone.

Many people don't know that you get big connections when you work in big firms

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by Triangles1(m): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2021
This story is not complete.
Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by Damidave1124(m): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2021
Nawa ooo, this life no balance at all. Some people never see job, some peoole headache na howto move from one jab to another.

If he's after the money, I think you should advise him to go

4 Likes

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by PGKing1(m): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2021
If he's done enough research to know they have higher salaries, then he shld already know what it is he wants to do...

Your #1 Plug for Original BACKWOODS check my sig

1 Like

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by UncleKoboko: 9:01am On Sep 22, 2021
Nigerian explorers are very exploitative especially all these so-called big names.

Things they can't even try in Benin Republic, they'll dish it to us here.

I can't really blame them, I BLAME OUR USELESS OLD FOOL LEADERS.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by elpochas: 9:01am On Sep 22, 2021
A
Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2021
What measures are the banks he works for contributing to CCBN(Central Clowns Bank of Nigeria) to make sure our currency returned back to how they met it at 120 naira/$1

Tell your friend I want to travel for vacation next month and the same plane ticket I bought at $550 at #66,000 in 2013 is now $450 at #256,000 as of today.

Tell him to quit his job and leave the country.
Because he is working in a deadbeat sector.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by dejavuh0007(m): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2021
Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by kenbee(f): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2021
Why do people bring their private issues to the front page for us to discuss?
If him like, let him quit working!

3 Likes

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by dejavuh0007(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2021
PGKing1:
If he's done enough research to know they have higher salaries, then he shld already know what it is he wants to do...

Your #1 Plug for Original BACKWOODS check my sig

"Roll my problems in these Backwoods put it to the sky. Got your man in these Backwoods put him in d sky."

2 Likes

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by mfm04622: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2021
josh001:
A friend asked me for advice. He works with the treasury department of First Bank and wants to move to either Providus Bank or Globus Bank because they pay better according to him. I have questioned why he wants to move from a bank with international reach to a bank with regional reach. Do you guys think it is a good move for him?

You want your friend sacked!
With this information, he can be identified and sacked. Must you name the bank he is presently working for? Did he ask you to post it In a public forum?

11 Likes

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by Donedeal1(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2021
Why not just kukuma move to bloodbank or power bank,in fact river bank sure pass.

1 Like

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by Evergreen4(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2021
He can even move to power bank. E no concern me
Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by kuuljay(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2021
Let your heart lead you so that when e happen you will not come and blame us for leading you astray... personally I will not leave federal job go take local govt job except is the money is times 10.also depends on how old you are.married? Is your partner working?
Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by Back2Daura(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2021
Well bank na bank

1 Like

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by Primusinterpares(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2021
Stick to what you know o.... Which one is providus bank
Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by DWJOBScom(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2021
Let him go o
It's the next level that matters
He can still come back to FBN
Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by seunlayi(m): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2021
Which is which as long as it's a bank in Nigeria
Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by seunoj: 9:06am On Sep 22, 2021
josh001:

Three questions
Is the job function what he likes?
Is the pay difference very good?
Is growth gteed in FBN?

The fastest way up is to move around. Even the promoters of the new banks moved from FBN,Zenith etc.
Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by Afeligry: 9:08am On Sep 22, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan / I Was Slapped By My Employer / Advise: Government Job Vs Private Business Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.