Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

In Need Of Menial Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of Menial Job (211 Views)

Finally Revealed...a Site That Really Pays You For A Menial Task...this Is Real! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Menial Job by sbrack: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
Please somebody should help my career.. I'm an undergraduate student studying Information and Communication Technology..

I need to pay my tuition and accommodation fees by September.. I'm in need of menial job or any sort of work to raise my bills.

I'm proficient in using Microsoft Offices, Coreldraw and Photoshop. I'm also an internet and social media driven person..

Kindly help a sick soul. I don't want to drop out.

I can be reachable on 07054373616 or teebrainycreativemedia@gmail.com

Please help
Re: In Need Of Menial Job by PuZZyNegro: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
Send me a private message
Re: In Need Of Menial Job by PuZZyNegro: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
sbrack:
Please somebody should help my career.. I'm an undergraduate student studying Information and Communication Technology..

I need to pay my tuition and accommodation fees by September.. I'm in need of menial job or any sort of work to raise my bills.

I'm proficient in using Microsoft Offices, Coreldraw and Photoshop. I'm also an internet and social media driven person..

Kindly help a sick soul. I don't want to drop out.

I can be reachable on 07054373616 or teebrainycreativemedia@gmail.com

Please help

Send PM
Re: In Need Of Menial Job by sbrack: 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
I don't know how to navigate through PM.
Please you contact me via 07054373616 or teebrainycreativemedia@gmail.com

PuZZyNegro:

Send PM

(1) (Reply)

BlueLemon This BlueLemon That / Replying Children / Are You Protecting Your Parents From Cyber Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.