Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Replying Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Replying Children (211 Views)

Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Replying Children by Enigift: 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
When your 4 yr old daughter tell you she doesn't want to eat chicken again cos the lay eggs and goat meat and beef cos the make milk for yogurt .and your reply is
We don't eat the ones that lay eggs we only eat the old chicken and we eat only male goats and cows cos the don't produce milk. grin cheesy

I need more convincing replies cos this girl is serious about it
Re: Replying Children by XX01(f): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
She wants to be vegetarian. You can support her in her journey and look for non-animal proteins. It's cheaper in the long run and a more healthy lifestyle.
Re: Replying Children by merieam16(f): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
be giving her fish naw, i wonder wat her excuse will be dis time

(1) (Reply)

Wife Interrogates Maid Who Bought Poison "SNIPER" To Added To The Her Drinking W / “my Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Used Condoms Inside Pipe" / What Is The Lifespan Of A Mattress Topper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.