Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Video: NPower Batch A & B To Receive GEEP Loans - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Video: NPower Batch A & B To Receive GEEP Loans (2159 Views)

Npower Video: Npower Batch C1 Starts / How To Apply For GEEP Loan Of N300,000, See The Requirements And Procedure. / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: NPower Batch A & B To Receive GEEP Loans by AutosBay(m): 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
Video: NPower Batch A & NPower Batch B Volunteers Entitled To Loans

The Minister of Finance, Budgeting & National Planning, Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed was interviewed on NTA earlier this morning on a discussion "Nigeria Economic Sustainability plan - part 2" and someone asked a question regarding NPower exit which honorable responded to as watch Video below. Please I tried attaching the video but it just wouldn't compress, you can watch the video via the link below
https://npower-news..com/2020/07/video-npower-batch-npower-batch-b.html?m=1
Re: Video: NPower Batch A & B To Receive GEEP Loans by murphyrichy(m): 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
where is the source of this ur info? because it's not on dir social media handle
Re: Video: NPower Batch A & B To Receive GEEP Loans by AutosBay(m): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
Visit that link above, there is a video I'm trying to attach but it wasn't attaching it's too big, she was interviewed on NTA news

1 Like

Re: Video: NPower Batch A & B To Receive GEEP Loans by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 14, 2020
murphyrichy:
where is the source of this ur info? because it's not on dir social media handle

Re: Video: NPower Batch A & B To Receive GEEP Loans by murphyrichy(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2020
[quote author=xule20 post=91699027][/quote]That's not dir official handle
Re: Video: NPower Batch A & B To Receive GEEP Loans by AutosBay(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
murphyrichy:
That's not dir official handle
It was televised on NTA morning show yesterday
Re: Video: NPower Batch A & B To Receive GEEP Loans by AutosBay(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
why can't you watch the video at the reference website
Re: Video: NPower Batch A & B To Receive GEEP Loans by AutosBay(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
I tried compressing the video but yet it was still large

1 Like

Re: Video: NPower Batch A & B To Receive GEEP Loans by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
murphyrichy:
That's not dir official handle
K
Re: Video: NPower Batch A & B To Receive GEEP Loans by EmmanuelBanks: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
AutosBay:
I tried compressing the video but yet it was still large

pls Sir just an answer for you.
my question is, is the Npower portal still open for registration...I have been out of work am a private school teacher

pls ur urgent answer is needed, thank you.
Re: Video: NPower Batch A & B To Receive GEEP Loans by Everrest9(m): 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
EmmanuelBanks:

my question is, is the Npower portal still open for registration...I have been out of work am a private school teacher

Yeah. Be fast about it.

1 Like

Re: Video: NPower Batch A & B To Receive GEEP Loans by AutosBay(m): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
EmmanuelBanks:

Yes it is still open

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Schlumberger Is Recruiting Massively Into Entry Level Positions / Hospitality Job: Thanks Nairaland / Salaried Position As A Secretary At Our Ughelli Delta Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.