Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams (4493 Views)

To Hell With Restructuring -tinubu Running Mate Kashim Shettima Tells Nigerians / APC Has No Ideology, Was Hurriedly Formed To Snatch Power From PDP - Okorocha / Restructuring: Tinubu Group Slams Gani Adams, Says He Is A Traitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by 7lives: 8:45am On Jul 21, 2020
tafabaloo:

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Tinubu is not a saint and I dont think he has ever claimed to be one but someone like this thug, who to our very face supported the re-election bid of someone who bad mouth and called our leaders thugs. Its unkind and undemocratic to vilify and cast in bad light someone who shared a varied political opinions with you.

You get time dey answer them, Gani that hijacked OPC from the original originator Dr Fredrick Fasheun, is also going around saying nonsense.
Tearing and defacing Buhari and Osinbajo's posters from Lagos Ibadan toll gate, to Jibowu is Gani's idea of restructuring I supposed.
O di igba na, ti a o fi omo Oba fun Osun.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by EsomahJD: 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
tafabaloo:

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Tinubu is not a saint and I dont think he has ever claimed to be one but someone like this thug, who to our very face supported the re-election bid of someone who bad mouth and called our leaders thugs. Its unkind and undemocratic to vilify and cast in bad light someone who shared a varied political opinions with you.

I see what you're doing. Running away from all the allegations gani placed on tinubu. Who do you think you're doing
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by tafabaloo(m): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
EsomahJD:

I see what you're doing. Running away from all the allegations gani placed on tinubu. Who do you think you're doing

Your headache !
Re: Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams by orisa37: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
LET HIM GIVE US HIS POSITION ON RESTRUCTURING. HE WANTS TO RULE PEOPLE NOT ANIMALS AND NOT SLAVES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Now Northern Igbos; Nigeria New Tribe Emerged / Lagos Police Secretly Returns N250million Into Anambra Account Via Fidelity Bank / Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.